HP Officejet 7500a PRINTER
It has one of the major advantages of printing up to 13* 19 inches and downloading of print apps is quite easy. You can printer from remote as it is compatible with mobile printing. Wireless is also one of the supported wireless connection modes. In simple, it is easy to connect and use.
Features and Specifications
- It works on Inkjet color technology.
- The monthly duty cycle obtained from this printer is about 7000 impressions.
- The accepted fax type is plain paper and the diagonal size is 2.4 inch.
- The recommended monthly volume out of the printer lies in the range of 200-450 pages.
- Max copy speed- up to 33 ppm for mono and 32 ppm for color.
- Max copy resolution is 1200 dpi
- Maximum copy resolution color- 4800*1200 dpi.
123.HP.Com oj7500a WIRELESS SETUP FOR WINDOWS AND MAC
Check out the instructions and know how you can connect your printer to the wireless network easily. You can also avail the useful tips to maintain the network connection.
Step 1:Organized the below requirements
- Gather the network name and password before installing the printer on your wireless network and ratify that the router, printer, and computer are switched on.
- To establish the network connection, you need a computer connected to an Active Internet connection in addition to the network name and password.
- At the time of printer’s network setup, keep all the devices like printer, router, and the computer closer to each other to maintain an uninterrupted signal. Be sure that you have not linked any USB cables at the time of establishing the network.
Step 2: Establish the connection
- Keep your HP Officejet 7500a printer on and enable the wireless icon from the control panel of the printer.
- Subsequently, tap on the Settings icon.
- Go on with the wireless setup wizard option and trail the instructions on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Download and configure the printer software
- Power up your 123.HP.Com oj7500a printer.
- Disconnect the cable from the printer if it is linked to the computer.
- If prompted, select a method to classify your printer model, and trail the on-screen instructions to directed to the download page.
- For details, give us a ring on the number displayed.
- For other driver options Click Download or click Basic Drivers.
Faxing is the procedure of using a fax machine or fax capable printer to scan a document and then send a copy of that document via a landline (telephone) connection to another fax-capable device. The fax machine then prints out the recognized document.
Scan delivers a soft copy of documents or photos. In other words, it is a digital copy which can be saved on your computer in the target folder and can be mentioned for later purpose. The suitable app is essential to scan a document.
Copy is one of the attractive features which let you take a number of copies of the documents or photos which you want. Mount the documents or photos whose copies is to be taken on the scanner glass and go with the selection that relates to copy feature.
FAXING A DOCUMENT
To send and receive fax over a telephone line using your fax- enabled printer, certain modifications in the settings is needed. We offer the necessary instructions for your benefits.
- Step 1: You need a telephone line to send and receive fax. Based on the region, the cable system differs.
- Step2: Before you start scanning, check whether you have installed in the ink cartridges and placed enough papers in the loading tray of the printer.
- Step3: Now install the fax by getting directed the control panel of the printer and clicking on Fax. Choose the Setup wizard and trail the prompts to complete the fax setup.
- Step 4: let your printer runs a fax test to check if the installation is done properly.
- Step5: Subsequently, set fax header, fax volume, and more using the on- screen prompts.
COPY A DOCUMENT
Use the copy feature to get many copies of the required documents with quality same as your print quality. Avail the necessary instructions form us and use your printer as a copier machine.
- Step 1: Power up your printer and mount the desired original on either on the Scanner glass or on the ADF tray.
- Step 2: To copy, choose the copy icon from the control panel of the printer. Set the required number of copies.
- Step 3: go to the Settings option and customize advanced copy settings.
- Step4: Choose the source of paper tray where you have loaded your paper.
- Step 5: make sure that the size of the image fit to the page If required, adjust the brightness and click on OK.
- Step 6: Click on Start Black or Start Color and get your copies out of the printer.
SCAN A DOCUMENT
Scan can be successful only if the required software is installed on your printer. The HP Scan software generally supports all the recent printers and helps you perform scanning at high quality.
- Step 1: on your computer, check if the software required to carry out scanning is available. If not, go get the appropriate software installed on your computer if the scanning is to be successful.
- Step 2: Take originals of whose scan is to be taken and place it either on the ADF tray or the scanner glass and go to HP Printer Assistant to click on Scan a Document or Photo.
- Step3: Search for the shortcuts that suit your file type, do necessary changes to the settings and then click on Scan.
- Step 4: You can also preview and edit the scan before saving it. Enable the check box called Show scan or show Viewer After Scan and do necessary changed before saving.
- Step 5: To change the location of your files saved on your computer, click on Advanced settings-> Destination-> Browse-> Save to Folder->Save location-> Ok.