Complete Setup of 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer is an inexpensive inkjet printer that is an ideal choice for micro-office and home use. This model delivers ample paper capacity and low cost per page. This 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer delivers a long list of features and exceptional output print quality.
Download the Latest 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 Printer Driver and Manual
Avail the latest version of the printer driver and manual from 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 us within seconds.
Click the link to download the latest HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Downloading HP 6230 Printer Driver for Windows
- Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 6230 Setup is not connected to your computer with a USB cable. If it is connected, then disconnect the USB cable. On your computer, search for Change Device Installation Settings. Select Change Device Installation Settings from the list of results.
- In the Settings window, select the option Yes, Do This Automatically. Connect your printer to the same wireless or wired network as your computer. You can set up a wireless connection using the Wireless Setup Wizard that can be found on your printer’s control panel.
- Download the setup file and run the file to begin the installation. The new driver will be detected and installed. Make sure all the features of the software are installed. If a Found New Hardware Wizard appears, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation.
Downloading HP 6230 Printer Driver for Mac
- Download the setup file from our website. The downloaded file will be in the .dmg format and it can be found in the Downloads folder. Double-click and run the setup file. The HP installer will initialise and install the driver features on your system.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms and then click Continue. HP Easy Start will detect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer. Make sure Full Feature Installation is selected for the printer to perform properly. If you want only certain features to be installed, then select Custom Installation.
- To automatically connect your printer to the same wireless network your computer is connected to, make sure Enable HP Auto Wireless Connect is checked and then click Continue. The installer will connect to the printer and applies the wireless settings from your computer to your printer.
How to Install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Ink Cartridges?
Open the ink cartridge access door and unwrap a new cartridge from its package. Remove the tape and packing material from the cartridge. Place the cartridge in its appropriate slot.
- The black cartridge should be placed on the right side of the holder and the tri-color cartridge must be placed on the left side. Close the cartridge access door after installing the cartridges. The 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer will calibrate and the alignment process will begin.
- The cartridges should be aligned in order to maintain the best print quality. Confirm that the paper tray is loaded. If the alignment page doesn’t print, then try to align the cartridges manually. On your computer, open the HP Solution Center application.
- In the settings window, click 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Setup Toolbox and then select Align the Print Cartridges. Select Align and save the changes. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the alignment process. In the end, the cartridges will be aligned and an alignment page will be printed.
How to do HP OJ Pro 6230 Mobile Printing?
You can connect your mobile device to Wi-Fi and use various printer applications to print from your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer. You don’t need to install a printer driver to print from your mobile device.
- First, turn on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 Setup and load enough paper in the input tray. To find out the printer’s email address, press the HP ePrint icon on your printer’s control panel. It can also be determined from the Web Services menu.
- On your mobile device, install the Cortana application from the Google Play Store or the App Store. After installation, open the application and sign in to your Microsoft account or create a new account. Click the microphone icon and then pass the command “Cortana, talk to HP Printer.”
- Now, the HP Printer Skill will launch. On the HP Printer Skill window, click Sign in with Microsoft and enter the login credentials. Allow the HP Printer Skill software to access your calendar and Microsoft profile. Enter your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer’s email address and then click the Finish and Start Printing option.
How to do HP 6230 Wireless setup?
You can set up a wireless connection by connecting your printer and computer or mobile device to the same wireless network. With certain software, you will be able to print even without installing a print driver.
Setting Up HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup for Windows
- The wireless network password is required to connect a computer and HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer to your wireless network. If you are unable to find the password from your router, you can obtain it from the computer that is already connected to your network.
- On your printer’s touch panel, touch the Settings option. Select Wireless and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard. This wizard will search for the available networks within range. Choose your network’s name from the list and then enter the WPA key.
- Your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer will now be connected to the wireless network. make sure your computer is connected to the same network. Open a document you want to print and click File. Select the Print option and a list of printers will be displayed. Choose your printer and click Print.
Setting Up HP Officejet 6230 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Open the Setup option on your printer’s control panel. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the HP Officejet Pro 6230 Setup. On your Mac, open the Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
- Select Printers & Scanners and check if your printer’s name is displayed in the list. If it is not displayed, then click Add Printer or Scanner to add your printer’s name. If it is prompted to install the driver software, click Download and Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the driver installation. Choose the connectivity option as Wireless and proceed to the next step. Reboot your system after the installation and then try to print a sample document to check the connectivity.
Why HP OJ Pro 6230 Printer not Printing in Black Ink?
Make sure that the cartridge used is genuine HP ink cartridge. It should be compatible with the printer and HP does not guarantee the performance of the printer when non-Hp cartridges are used.
- To determine the exact issue, press and hold the cancel button on your printer’s touch panel. The printer will print a Printer Status Report. Check for the Estimated Ink Level in the report. If the ink level of the black cartridge is low, then it should be replaced.
- Open the cartridge access door and remove the black cartridge. Remove a new black cartridge from its package. Insert the new cartridge into the cartridge holder and push it until it snaps into its place. Close the cartridge access door and try to print.
- If the problem persists, then clean the printhead. You can also use the automated tool to clear the clogs in the printhead. If it doesn’t work, then remove the printhead from the carriage and soak it in warm distilled water. Reinstall the printhead into the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer after it dries and then try to print a test document.
How to Find your HP 6230 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password?
If you want to establish a wireless connection between your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer and computer, then a wireless network is required. All wireless networks are password protected to keep the data transfer safe and secure.
Finding your HP OJ Pro 6230 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password for Windows
- On your computer, search for and select View Network Connections. The Network Connections window will open for HP Officejet Pro 6230 Setup connection.
- Right-click your network name and then select Status. The Wi-Fi Status window will open.
- Click the Wireless Properties option and then select the Security tab.
- Click the Show characters check box and you will be able to view the wireless network password.
- If the Show characters check box is unavailable, then look for the password on the router.
Find your HP OJ Pro 6230 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password for Mac
- On your Mac, open the Finder menu bar and click Go. Select Utilities and then open the Keychain Access application for HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer setup.
- Select Local Items in the Keychains list and select Passwords in the Category list. Scroll down to Wireless Network Name.
- Click the Show password checkbox and note down the password. You can also obtain the password from the label on the rear of the router.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 security password can also be obtained from the documentation provided by the Internet Service Provider.