Support for 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Printer
123.hp.com/ojpro6970 is an affordable color printer that offers fast two-sided performance. It lets you handle more tasks without taking more time. It offers a variety of mobile printings options and seamless mobile setup. It offers dynamic security and is meant to be used with authentic HP cartridges with an original chip.
Download the Latest 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Printer Driver and Manual
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup Drivers help translate instructions and specifications between the operating system and the hardware device. The User Manual acts as the first port of call for any customer queries or doubts.
HP OJ PRO 6970 Printer Driver Download
You can download the full feature HP OfficeJet 6970 printer driver for your Mac or Windows from us. For Windows, users your file will download in .exe format.
You will be prompted to choose Run, Open or Save. Choose Save. When your download completes, access the installer from the Downloads bar of your browser or from the Downloads folder of your computer.
HP OJ PRO 6970 Printer Manual Download
You can download the user manual for HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup from us. You will be prompted to Open or Save the file. Clicking Open will launch the User Manual instantly after it downloads.
Choosing Save will let you access the file at your own convenience. Once the download completes, You can access the file from the Downloads folder of your computer or the Downloads bar of your browser.
How to Replace 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Ink Cartridges?
- If your ink cartridges are low, replace them. You will need to take out the old cartridges and install the new cartridges in the designated slot. Use the steps below to replace ink cartridges.
- Lift up the ink cartridge access door. The carriage shifts to the ink cartridge access area. Once the 123.hp.com/setup 6970 printer is motionless and quiet, proceed further. Push the installed ink cartridges tab inward toward the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer to free it, and then lift it up to release it from the slot.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from its package. Peel the orange pull-tab straight back. Grab the ink cartridge by its sides, and then turn the protective orange cap counter-clockwise to detach it from the ink cartridge. Slowly bend the tab away from the ink cartridge.
- Point the ink cartridge such that the contacts point downward. Place the cartridge into the slot that has the same color dot as the ink cartridge label. Push the ink cartridge down until it sits in its position. Repeat this process to install any new cartridges. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 6970 Fax Setup?
The following instructions are for setting up the fax functionality of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer for (1) regions that use parallel phone systems and (2) if you have a separate phone line on which you receive no voice calls and have no other equipment connected to the phone except the 123 hp ojpro 6970 printer.
- Utilise the phone cord delivered in the box with the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup. Connect the telephone jack and the port labeled 1-line on the rear of the printer using the phone cord.
- Please note that you cannot connect your normal cord with the printer. You will have to use the cord delivered with you 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer. You might also need to connect the phone cord to an adaptor offered for you country/region.
- Switch on Auto Answer settings. If you wish, you can change the Rings to answer setting to the lowest setting of two rings. Run a fax test.
- When the phone rings, the printer answer by itself after the number of rings you fixed in the Rings to Answer setting. The 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer begins sounding fax reception tone to the sending fax machine and then prints the fax.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting refers to the standard operating procedures to identify and rectify the cause of a problem. It is a structured approach that offers a step-by-step process to rectify the issue. It is useful for resolving issues where multiple factors can cause an error.
How to Fix HP Officejet Pro 6970 Offline Issue?
If your OS indicates that your printer is offline, it means that the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This might occur if the printer is powered off or the USB cable connection gets detached. Try the instructions below to rectify the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting issue.
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer is motionless and quiet, before proceeding. With the printer powered up, detach the power cord form the back of the printer. Detach the power cord from the wall outlet.
- After one minute, fix the power cord to the rear of the 123 hp ojpro 6970 printer. If the printer does not power up automatically, push the power button to switch it on.
- For Windows users, open Devices and Printer. Make sure that you printer has a tick mark. Right-click the icon for your default printer, and then choose See What’s Printing.
- The print queue window appears. Choose Printer. Remove any tick mark near Pause Printing or Use 123 HP OJPro 6970 Offline. Attempt to print.
- For Mac users, Open Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printer & Scanners. Remove multiple queues for the printers by choosing the minus button at the bottom the list. Keep one ‘idle’ printer. Make it as the default printer. Attempt to print.
How to Fix HP Officejet Pro 6970 Scan Problem?
The HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup allows you to scan using its flatbed as well as an ADF. It allows double-sided scanning. If your scanner is unable to communicate with the computer or vice versa you might receive a USB scanner connection error.
- A USB scanner connection error might be notified in the form of any of these messages: No Scan Options, An error occurred while communicating with scanner, Computer not found, cannot communicate with scanner, No Computer Detected, Scanner could not be initialized, Scanner not found and The HP imaging device was not found. To rectify the problem, proceed to the next step.
- Power off the printer. The printer power cord should connect directly to an wall outlet and not through a surge protector or power strip. Exit all running programs on your computer, then shut down the computer. Power up the computer. Power up the HP OfficeJet 6970. Attempt to scan if the error persists, move to the next step.
- Unplug and re-plug the USB cable for the printer and the computer. If you have multiple USB ports on your computer, attempt connecting the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer to a alternative USB port than the one currently in use. Do not use a USB cable longer than 3 meters. Attempt connecting using a different cable.