HP PRINTER OFFICEJET PRO 7720
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format, an e-All-in-One Printer includes features that is suitable for a small or micro-office. The printer can handle paper sizes up to A3 to accommodate wide documents.
Features and Specifications
- Connect the printer to a wireless or Ethernet network or use a USB cable.
- It can print a maximum number of up to 99 copies with a resolution of 600 dpi.
- Fax has a resolution up to 300 dpi. The compatible mobile printing solutions are Air Print, ePrint, Mopria Print and Google Cloud Print.
- The printer has an input tray with a capacity up to 250 sheets and an output tray with a capacity up to 75 sheets.
Ink System Failure
Generally, if your ink cartridges are not compatible with the printer, it may cause an error message. Follow the basic guidelines given below to resolve the ink system failure issue.
- Disconnect the power connection temporarily. Now, after some time, reconnect it.
- Remove the ink cartridge and then check the control panel or PC for an error message.
- Sometimes an outdated firmware may cause an ink system failure.
- If the printer displays an Ink System Failure message on the control panel, then update the printer firmware.
- But if you notice that the message changes to Replace the Ink Cartridge, proceed to the next step.
- Carefully wipe the ink cartridge contacts with a clean cloth, then reinstall the ink cartridges one at a time.
- This may help you determine if a specific ink cartridge is causing the error message.
- If the issue persists, make sure that you service the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-In-One printer.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
When you notice any blurry or faded ink on the document, there is a possibility that the cartridge may be damaged or low on ink or it may be incompatible. Follow the steps given below to fix the issue.
- If you are frequently facing cartridge issue, make sure that you check if the printer supports ink cartridge.
- Replace the cartridge when the ink level gets low. Do not refill the cartridge as it may lead to ink clogs or blocks in the nozzles.
- Remove the new cartridge from its package. It is advisable to not place the cartridge in the open air.
- Discard the protective tape from the cartridge and then place it into its slot.
- In certain cases, an issue may occur if there is dust accumulated in the electrical contacts.
- Make sure that you use a clean and lint-free cloth to avoid the cartridge issue or use an automated tool to clean the printhead.
Downloading a compatible driver for your HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer allows you to accomplish any printer task with great ease. Once you analyze the edition and version of the OS on your system, follow the prompts given below.
- For good network signal, eradicate the obstructions between the computer and printer and then place them close together.
Ensure that your Officejet Pro printer is connected to a power supply and then turn it on.
- Now, select the Windows logo –> Settings and then choose the model of your printer from the list that appears.
- If your printer was not listed, open Devices and Printers and click the Add Printer option –> The printer I want isn’t listed.
- Under the Driver-Product Installation Software, select Download and then go through the guidelines on the screen to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant.
- Eradicate the obstructions between the computer and printer for good network and then place them within the range of the router.
- Once the power connection is established, turn on the printer and then choose your network connection.
- Select the model of your printer from the list that appears and then select Apple menu –> System Preferences –> HP Scan.
- To create a print queue, select the Add Printer option.
For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach our technical support team on the Toll-free number.
How to Print, Copy, Scan, Fax Setup
With HP Officejet Pro 7720, an e-All-In-One printer, you can easily print, copy, scan or fax any document or photo. Follow the guidelines provided below.
- Before you begin to print a document, place the plain paper into the input tray and then adjust the paper width guides against the edge of the paper.
- Change the settings such as text font and size. Now, select Layout options and then change appearance settings.
- Now, open the document or photo you wish to print and then select File –> Printer Properties or Preferences option.
- The options vary based on the version of the operating system. In the Document Properties screen, alter the necessary changes.
- Now, click OK and then select the Print option.
- Place the document into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) or on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that you select Copy, Copy Document or Copy Photo on the control panel of the printer.
- Click Settings to change any Advanced copy settings. Based on the printer model and menu type, you can also use 2-sided copying option.
- Now, click Start or go to the main Copy screen by clicking Back and then select Start black, Start Color or OK to begin the copy job.
- If any copy quality issues occur, ensure that you edit the scan settings.
- Based on the printer’s features, mount the document or photo you wish to print on the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Now, on the control panel, press the Scan button. If you do not find the scan button, move to the application available in the system.
- Select the application –> Scan. Make the required changes to the scan settings if necessary and then click the Scan button.
- Once the document or photo scans, you may notice that the scanned media gets automatically stored in the destination folder.
- Now, to the printer’s email address, send the scanned files.
- Carefully remove all the originals from the document feeder tray and then lift the scanner lid.
- Now, mount the original, print side down, on the right-front corner of the glass. Make sure that you align the original to the engraved guides near the edge of the glass.
- Close the scanner lid and then from the home screen on the control panel, select the Fax option and then click Send Now.
- Now, enter the fax number in the Enter fax number: field or use a saved number from the Phonebook. Click Send.
- You may notice that the printer begins dialing the fax number and faxing the document.