Printing Both Sides of the Paper (Windows) (Duplexing)
Print on both sides of the paper
- To evade page ordering issues, mount enough blank paper into the input tray to fully finish your print job.
- Access the document that you want to print, select File, then tap Print.
- Choose the name of your printer, then select Printer Properties or Preferences, or Printer Setup, liable to what is displayed.
- The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window exposes.
- If a Printing shortcuts tab is obtainable, choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option, if existing.
- If a Printing Shortcut tab or a duplexing shortcut is not available, select the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab, liable to which tab exhibits in your driver version.
- Find the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu or option, then choose the binding or page flip option to read like a booklet or a tablet.
- Select OK, then choose Print.
- Eliminate the printed first side pages from the output tray, then place the load on a flat surface to line up the pages.
- Mount the printed first side pages into the main input tray. How you load the pages depends on whether you have a back load input tray or an anterior load input tray.
- For most rear loading printers, turn the pages so that the printed side is facing down, and mount the bottom short edge into the 123.HP.Com dj1112 printer.
- For most front loading printers, load the pile printed side facing up (Inkjets) or facing down (Laser Jets)with the bottom edge into the printer or the top edge into the printer.
- Choose Continue.
- The alternate side of the pages print.
Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Mac) (Duplexing)
Step 1 : Print the first side of your pages
- To evade page ordering disputes, mount enough blank paper into the input tray to fully finish your print job.
- Access the document that you want to print, select File, then choose Print.
- If no settings exhibit, select Show Details.
- Choose the name of your printer in the Printer
- Choose Paper Handling from the anonymous menu in the middle of the window.
- From the Pages to Print menu, choose Odd Only.
- Reliant to your printer type, choose one of the following settings from the Page Order options
- Back Loading paper tray: Choose Automatic
- Anterior loading paper tray: Choose Reverse
- Select Print
- When all the pages are printed, eliminate any leftover unprinted paper from the input tray, then proceed to the next step.
Step 2 : Print the former side of your pages
To print the former side, remount the printed pages into the input tray, then fix the pages to print in the document print settings. Read one of the following sections, liable to your 123.HP.Com dj1112 printer type.
Loading paper from anterior and back of the input tray
To print the other side, decide if you want to read the document like a booklet or like a tablet, reload the pages in the input tray, then set up the print job in the software.
- Select if you want to read the two-sided document like a booklet or like a tablet .
- Eliminate the first side pages from the output tray, choose the load on a flat surface to line up the pages, then mount them into the input tray.
- For booklet reading, turn over the pages so that the printed side is facing down, and mount them top edge down.
- For tablet reading, turn over the pages so that the printed side is facing down, and mount them top edge up.
- Arrive at the Print menu in the document, then choose Even Only from the Pages to Print menu.
- Choose Automatic from the Page Order
- Select Print.
Loading paper in the input tray anterior
- Select Normal from the Page Order
- Click Print.