Setup HP Envy 4505 Print
- Type of your printer.
- Register with Google Cloud Print and HP ePrint.
- Print from your Chromebook.
Print Set-Up on a Chromebook
Step 1 : Type of your 123.HP.Com Envy4505 printer
- On your printer control panel, find the Google Cloud Print logo or HP ePrint logo or button.
- If you do not find the logo or the icon/ button, go to Wireless Settings on the printer control panel and find the Web Services menu.
- If you find Google Cloud Print logo, continue to the next step.
- If you find HP ePrint logo, your printer supports HP ePrint and make sure you have turned on Web Services. Note down your printer’s email address and continue to next step.
- If you do not find the HP ePrint logo or the Google Cloud Print logo, neither of the services is supported by your printer, continue to the next step.
Step 3 : Print from your Chromebook
- Open the item that you want to print from your Chromebook.
- Click Print and then, the Google Cloud Print window opens.
- Click Destination and click the Change button.
- The Select a Destination window displays.
- Then, select your printer from the Google Cloud Print.
- If necessary change the print settings and then click Print.
Step 2 : Register with Google Cloud Print and HP ePrint
- Make sure you turn on the printer.
- Also, make sure the blue light next to the icon is stable and make sure the printer is connected to the same network as your Chromebook.
- Sign in to your Google account in the Chrome browser.
- From the Chrome menu, choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the Settings page and click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down on the page and click the Manage button.
- If you find the printer under New devices, click Register. Again, click Register to confirm the action.
- If you find the printer under My devices, the printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print.
- If you do not find your printer, it is not yet discovered, continue to next step.
- To register your HP ePrint printer with Google Cloud Print, go to Connect Your HP Printer with Google Cloud Print.
- In the Email text box, enter your 123.HP.Com Envy4505 printer email address.
- To connect to the Google Cloud Print, click Connect my printer.
PRINTING WITH WIRELESS DIRECT
- On the 123.HP.Com Envy4500 printer control panel, tap the wireless direct icon,or scroll to the Network Setup or Wireless Settings menu and tap Wireless Direct, and then switch on the connection.
- To require a password when linking to the printer, choose Onor On with security.
- On the mobile device, select Settings > Wi-Fi, and then tap HP-Print-xx-[your printer model name]from the list of accessible networks.
- If urged, enter the security passcode from the printer control panel.
- Access the photo or document that you want to print, and then select Printfrom the app menu or the action menu.
- Choose your printer model from the option of available printers, and then select Print.
- Relink the mobile device to your regular wireless network after the print job finishes.