Print HP Envy 5663 Printer
Printing using Wi-Fi direct feature
Get the direct wireless connection to the printer by means of Wi- Fi Direct. This allows you to take a print without a local network or connecting to the Internet. By activating, Wi- Fi Direct on the 123.HP.Com Envy5663 printer, you can take the printouts of the documents or images from Wi-Fi capable systems and mobile devices. This is the same as Bluetooth but uses Wi-Fi to work at a larger distance and greater speeds.
Print from an Android device that is compatible Wi-Fi Direct
Switch on Wi- Fi Direct on the printer and Wi- Fi on your Android mobile phone, tap on the Direct –xx-HP [your printer model name] from the exhibited list of printers.
- Install the most current version of the HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service on the Android device. Go to Google Play store or any other Android app provider to download these Plugins, liable to the region.
- Switch on Wi- Fi Direct in your HP Envy 5663 printer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and tap on the Wi- Fi Direct icon to view the Wi- Fi Direct name and password.
- Go to the printer’s control panel to tap on the Information icon to print a report which contains the Wi- Fi Direct name and password.
- Suppose the 123.HP.Com Envy5663 printer does not have an Information button, tap on the Resume icon for 2 seconds to print a report that has the Wi- Fi Direct name and password.
- If the option screens, tap on Automatic to print without using a password or tap on Manual to make certain that the print job from the printer or to require a password.
- Tap on Settings-> Wi- Fi on your Android device, and make certain that it is On. It is not necessary to connect to the Wi- Fi network.
- Select the document which you want to print, and then proceed with the Print option from the app menu. Or use the Share option from an application to assign the required documents to Plugin.
- Make certain that DIRECT-xx- HP [your printer model name] exhibits as the 123.HP.Com Envy5663 printer on the print plugin settings. If a different printer is screened, select the name to display the available printers and then tap DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name]. Subsequently, tap on