HP Officejet 7610 Printer
123.HP.Com Oj7610 is designed as much to print from your smartphone as it is a system or Mac device. Wireless connection opens up a much wider range of possibilities. Automatic Document Feeder can take up to 25 sheets, but unsurprisingly on a machine at this price. You can print your desired document remotely, using HP ePrint. Wireless Direct enables direct print from Android or iOS devices. Print quality is good with crisp black text and bright solid color graphics. Print speed is up to 12ppm for mono and 8ppm for color. This printer is aimed more for office use. Print your desired documents and photos via the cloud.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Wireless Direct print and ePrint
- 68mm touchscreen control
- Twin paper tray
Print On Computer
Printing photos with Windows Photo Viewer
Step 1: Insert photo paper in the photo tray
- Switch on the 123.HP.Com Oj7610 printer.
- Place the paper inside the input tray towards you to open it as far as possible.
- Glide the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Place the photo paper with the short edge forward and the print side downward into the photo tray.
- Move the paper forward until it stops.
- Glide the paper width guides inside so that they place against the edges of the photo paper and ensure that the photo paper is centered in the tray.
- Ensure that you reinstall the output tray on the input tray, if you removed it, and then push the input tray into the printer until it clicks into the correct place.
Step 2: Modify the print settings, and then print the photo
Make use of the Windows Photo Viewer to configure the print job and to make sure that the paper in the photo paper input tray is used.
- Right-click the photo that you prefer to print, and then select Print, or select Open with, select Windows Photo viewer, and then select Print.
- From the drop-down list which is listed above the photo, choose your 123.HP.Com Oj7610 printer, paper size, and print quality. For the Paper type click HP Photo Papers, and then select Options.
- In the Print Settings window, select Printer Properties.
- For borderless photos, select the Printing Shortcut option, select Photo Printing-Borderless. And then select the Paper/Quality option.
- On the Paper/Quality option, click Photo tray from the Paper Source drop-down list, and then select Advanced.
- From the Advanced options window, click 10 * 15cm/4*6in. in the Paper Size drop-down list, and then tap Ok.
- Select Ok from the Document Properties window.
- In the Print Pictures window, select Print.
- Once the printing is completed, take away the unused photo paper from the paper tray. Bending paper could reduce the quality of your printout.
For detailed information, contact our technical support to obtain the best solution instantly.