HP OFFICEJET PRO 3623 PRINTER SETUP
123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 is a multifunctional printer with decent print quality. Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided scanning and an automatic document feeder. You can print easily by clicking your NFC-activated mobile device to your printer.
- The printer offers about 37 ppm in both color and black printing.
- The printer has 4.3-inch touchscreen where you can control printer without the need for a system.
- It also supports a scanner with an option to use either the ADF or the flatbed.
- Easily print your documents from your mobile device.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Self-directed Document Feeder
- Suitable for Windows, OS X and Linux operating system
- Excellent print quality
- Fast printing speeds
- Mobile Printing
- Wired and Wireless printing
- A little larger than most inkjet multifunction printers.
- NFC currently works with only one mobile device.
- No manual feed or multipurpose tray.
HP Officejet Pro 3623 printer delivers fast prints and a good print quality and small enough to fit anywhere in your office or home. Use your smartphone and print your desired documents from any place.
Easy Guide for Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 3623 Printer
When you buy a new printer you need to take away the printer and the packing materials from the box, link the power cable. According to your needs set the control preferences, place the paper into its particular input tray, setup the ink cartridge, download the HP Officejet Pro 3623 printer software and install it.
- Discard the printer from the box, and then take away all tape and packing materials from the printer.
- Position the duplexer in a proper place into the printer.
- Once you are done with the installation of your duplexer, connect the power cord and then set your preferences.
- Position the paper into the Tray 1. Confirm that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Ensure that you do not place the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray.
- Place the paper into Tray 2.
- Setup the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot, and then position the ink cartridge in the correct place.
- You can download the updated printer driver and software from our website.
- Go to our website, index your particular printer model number and find the updated printer driver and software.
- After completing the download procedure, install the printer driver and software. You can use the guidance displayed on the screen for easy installation.
- In case the HP Easy Start app gets enabled but it fails to download the driver, and then verify that the computer has an Internet connection and try to download again.
- During installation, you must pick your connection based on your preference, click USB, Wired or Wireless connection.
- Open download folder and then start HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation.
- Enable the connection on the printer and install the printer driver.
- Choose your 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer from the list, pick Use or Print Using menu, select your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then choose Add.
- Allow your printer to complete the installation process.
Once you are completed with printer setup, you can make use of the printer to print your essential documents or photos.
Wired Network printer setup for Windows and Mac
You can install the printer driver and software to configure the printer on a wired network connection.
Step 1 : Arrange for the driver installation and network connection
Prior to installing the printer driver, ensure that you have a proper network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Ensure that you have a network router, switch or hub with available Ethernet ports.
- Verify that the system is linked to the router, switch or hub.
- Acquire an Ethernet cable. Ensure that you do not use a standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Associate the printer to the network
Link the Ethernet cable to your printer and to the router, switch or hub so that the printer is detected during installation.
- Switch on your 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer.
- Take away any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then link the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
Step 3 : Software installation
Setup the printer driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Visit our website, enter your printer model, and then select Begin. According to the printer and operating system, driver installation app HP Easy Start downloads, or direct to the Software and Driver Downloads page to setup the full feature driver.
- In case HP Easy Start downloads, employ the instructions to open the download file to begin the setup. When it is urged to choose a connection type, click on Wired Network
- In case Easy Start fails or your printer is not listed on the site, follow the steps to setup the driver from our website.
- Navigate to our website and then select Software and Driver Downloads, enter your printer model, if it is urged, and then ensure that the operating system version is proper.
- Windows: From Driver-Printer Installation software, click Download to the full feature printer driver, make use of the instructions to use the HP Download and Install Assistant, or choose Download only to save and then activate the printer driver file from your computer.
- Windows: When it is guided by the installer to choose a printer connection option, choose Wired Network to complete the setup.
- Windows: Attempt to print the document, Scan or Fax, based on your 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer functionality.
- Mac: Under Driver-Printer Installation software, click on the option Download that is screened adjacent to the HP Easy Start or get the current update for the printer driver. Based on the option screened, enable HP Easy Start.
- Mac: When it is instructed by the installer, choose Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Mac: Select the printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, click the printer name in the list, and then choose to Add
- Mac: Go back to the installer to finish the installation.
For further information, consult our technical support team to resolve the issues.
Printer Driver installation for Windows
Download the upgraded 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer driver, the driver gets saved in the Downloads folder and install it from the download folder.
Step 1 : Download the desired printer driver
According to your printer model and the operating system version, an updated printer driver or the HP Easy Start guided installation app is available on the download page.
- Employ the instructions to download the modernize printer driver from our website.
- After downloading the corresponding printer driver, follow the next step to install the driver for your 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer.
- At some point, the HP Easy Start app gets activated but it fails to download the printer driver, affirm that the computer has an Internet connection, and attempt to download again.
- Go to our website for the upgraded Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your particular printer model, if required, and then verify that the operating system is correct.
- Select Download on the Driver Printer Installation Software, or go through the instructions that get
Currently downloaded printer driver gets stored in the download folder.
Step 2 : Setup the downloaded printer driver
When you are guided to pick up a connection type during the installation process, choose USB, Wireless or Wired option, according to the printer model and connection finish the installation process.
- Open the download folder and start HP Officejet Pro 3623 Easy Start folder or the updated printer driver .exe folder to initiate the installation process.
- With the help of instructions displayed on the screen, enable the connection to the printer and then install the downloaded printer driver.
- When you are guided by the installer, click Add printer to start a printer print queue on your device.
- The Add window gets displayed.
- Pick your printer name, click Use or Print Using menu option, select your printer name in the drop-down list, and then choose to Add option.
- Recur to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
For more information, ring us on our toll-free number to resolve your issues and queries.
Driver installation for Mac device
Avail the full feature printer driver and then it gets stored in the Downloads folder and install the printer driver from the download folder.
Step 1 : Download the required printer driver
According to the printer model and the operating system version, an updated 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. Install the acceptable printer driver for your printer.
- Employ the guidance to download the upgraded version of the driver from our website.
- In some cases download the driver, and then continue with the procedure to install the driver.
- At some point, HP Easy application gets activated, but it fails to download the printer driver, verify that the computer has an Internet connection, and attempt to download again.
- Visit our website and then choose Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your corresponding printer model number, if required, and then look for correct operating system version.
- Click Download, on the Driver-Printer-Installation software, follow the guidance displayed on the screen.
The driver gets downloaded in the Download folder.
Step 2 : Printer driver installation
Install the printer driver from the download folder.If it is instructed to specify a connection type during the installation process, select USB, Wireless or wired option, according to the printer model and connection to complete the installation.
- Open the download folder, and then start the HP Easy Start file or updated printer driver .dmg folder to initiate the installation process.
- Use the instructions to activate the connection to the printer and then the 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer driver is installed.
- Click Add Printer to start a printer print queue in your device.
- The Add window gets opened.
- Pick the name of your printer, click the Use or Print Using option, select the name of the printer in the list, and then choose Add.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
Printing with Black Ink Only
Most of the printers use only Black ink cartridge to produce a black and white print out. The colors which are present in the original document or images are converted to black. Choose this setting when you want to print only with the black ink cartridge.
Print your document only with black ink for one print job
Alter the print settings to print with black ink only for single print jobs. The procedure varies by printer model and operating system.
- From your software application, select Print.
- Choose the 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer from the provided list of printers.
- Pick the option that opens the Printer Properties dialog box.
- Based on your software application, this button might be known as Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.
- On the properties window, choose the Paper/Quality or Features option, according to the software.
- To print your document with a black ink cartridge, modify one of the following settings based on what it displays.
- Select Advanced option, choose Print in Grayscale and then click Black Ink Only.
- Select the Black and White
- To print a document or photo with high quality black and white, modify one of the following settings based on what displays.
- Pick Advanced option, select Print in Grayscale, and then choose Print in Grayscale or High-Quality Grayscale.
- Select Print in grayscale, and the click High-Quality Grayscale.
- Select Ok, and then choose Print to start the print job.
The printer prints the print job in black ink for this print job.
Print your documents with black ink for all your print jobs
In case you do not want to change the print settings every time you print, you can modify the default print settings to print with black ink only or grayscale for all your print job. The procedures vary by printer model and operating system.
- On your system, find Devices and Printers option from Windows.
- Right-click the printer, and then click Printing Preferences from the list.
- Choose your printer again, and then select the Paper/Quality or Features option, according to your software.
- To print your essential document with a black ink cartridge, alter one of the settings based on what displays.
- Select Advanced, choose Print in Grayscale and then click Black Ink Only.
- Select Black and White
- To print the desired document with high quality black and white, alter one of the settings according to the display.
- Choose Advanced, select Print in Grayscale, and then click Print in Grayscale or High-Quality Grayscale.
- Select Print in Grayscale, and then choose High-Quality Grayscale.
- Select Ok to complete the change.
For more information, ring us on our toll-free 1-888-249-8496 to avail a detailed information.
Send a Fax
You can easily send a fax from the scanner glass, the automatic document feeder or system.
Send a fax from the scanner glass
Easily send a fax from the scanner glass when you have only one document or in case the paper you are scanning is not standard paper.
- Extract all original documents from the document feeder tray, and then raise the scanner lid.
- Place the original print side downward on the right front corner of the glass. Arrange the original to the engraved guides near the edge of the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- On the 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer’s control panel, click Send Fax Now.
- Index the fax number in the Enter fax number: field or use a stored number from the PhoneBook.
- Click Black or Color.
- The printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document, In case the receiving fax machine is available, your fax is sent.
Send a fax from the Automatic Document Feeder – ADF
Step 1 : Place the original in the automatic document feeder tray
- Flip the document print side upward.
- Place the pages so that the top edge of the document moves in first.
- Glide the paper into the ADF until you hear the sound that signals the original document is in place.
- Glide the paper width guides inside until they stop at the edge of the paper. Do not push the guides so tightly that they bind against the paper.
Step 2 : Scan and send the document
Initiate the scan, and then fax the desired document.
- From the printer’s control panel, click the Send Fax Now.
- Type the fax number in the Enter fax number: filed or use a stored number from the PhoneBook.
- Click Black or Color.
The 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document, In case the receiving fax machine is available, your fax is sent.
Send a fax from the system
Easily fax a document directly from the computer without printing anything.
To make use of the feature, ensure that you have installed the printer software on your system, the 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer is connected to a working telephone line, and the fax function is configured and functioning properly.
Using Windows system
- Access the document on the system that you want to fax.
- On the File menu in the software application, select Print.
- In the Name list, choose the printer that has a fax in the name.
- To modify settings, select the Properties dialog box. Based on the software application, this button might be known as Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer or Preferences.
- After modifying the settings, select Ok.
- Select Print or Ok.
- Enter the desired fax number and other additional information for the receiver, modify any further settings for the fax, and then click Send Fax.
The 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document. In case the receiving fax machine is accessible, your fax is sent.
Send a standard fax from the system using OS X
- Open the document on the system that you want to fax.
- In the File menu in the software application, select Print.
- Pick the HP Officejet Pro 3623 printer that has a fax in the name.
- Enter a corresponding fax number or a name from your Contacts that already has a fax number entry.
- Once you entered the fax information, select Fax.
The printer initiates dialing the fax number and faxing the document. Your fax is sent when the receiving fax machine is accessible.
HP Officejet Pro 3623 Troubleshooting
- Fixing poor print quality
- Printer does not maintain wireless connection
- Extra blank page prints
- Paper Mismatch Error
- Print job stuck in print queue
- Color or Black ink is not printing
Paper Mismatch Error for Windows and Mac
While printing envelopes or different paper sizes, one of the following error messages displays on the Printer’s control panel or the system:
- Paper Mismatch
- Paper Size Mismatch
The above error message displays to ensure that the ink is not wasted when paper settings in the printer driver do not correspond to the paper loaded in the printer.
Step 1 : Adjust the paper size setting
Verify the paper size to ensure that it corresponds to the paper you want to print.
- Select File, and then choose Print from the program you want to print.
- Confirm that your 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then choose Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Choose the Paper or Quality
- Select Advanced, if required, and then choose Paper Size.
- Pick the paper size that corresponds to the size and type of paper placed in the printer tray, and then select Ok. In case there are no corresponding paper sizes, pick the size from the list which is closest to the size of the paper placed in the tray.
- Select Ok, and then attempt to print.
In case the issue still exists, follow the next step.
Step 2 : Scrutinize the paper source setting
Detach and replace the paper in the input tray, and then verify the paper source setting.
- Take away all the paper from all the printer input trays.
- Replace all the paper, and then modify the paper width guides so they smoothly place against the edge of the paper stack.
- Open the document that you want a print from, go to File, and then click Print.
- Ensure that the printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then select Propertiesà Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper or Quality option, and then choose Paper Source to pick the correct tray.
- Select Ok, and then attempt to print the sample document.
Step 3 : Printer Reset
- Switch on your printer.
- Wait until the printer is inactive and noiseless before you start.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Detach the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Attach the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Switch on your printer, in case it does not automatically switch on.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and the 123.HP.Com Ojpro3623 printer are indolent and hushed prior you start.
To acquire more information, consult our technical support team on our toll-free number.