Samsung K2200ND Driver Download and Setup Support
About Samsung K2200ND Printer
The Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer helps you increase your productivity with excellent print and scan speeds. It offers simple printer management and easy installation. The printer reduces operating expenses with economical features. It offers a high-quality print output for professional documents with Samsung K2200ND Driver. The MFP ensures that your office’s printing needs are running as efficiently as possible. It offers flexibility without barriers as it is capable to print, scan and copy. The printer also includes features such as ID Copy, N-up copy and Scan-to-email. equip you with the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the fast-paced world of business. Easy Printer Manager and Easy Document Creator helps you to manage many tasks efficiently.
Samsung K2200ND Features
The Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer manages heavy printing volumes at a low cost per page. It meets the strict standards for energy set by the ENERGY STAR International program. With Easy Eco Samsung K2200ND Driver software, you can save on Samsung K2200ND toner and paper usage. You can also save further with duplex or N-up printing, removing images or text and converting images from bitmap to sketch. It helps you send full-color documents directly to an employee’s system for more efficient and productive workflow. The printer even supports the production of multipage PDFs. Enjoy printing and scanning your documents with a high resolution using Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology. With this technology, you can improve readability by enhancing thin lines and negative images and sharpening edges. The printer includes features such as remote printing, two-sided (duplex) printing, a Reverse Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) and a Second Cassette Feeder (SCF).
With the Easy Printer Manager, monitor Samsung K2200ND toner amounts, order consumables online and more. The feature permits your employees to simply check the status of print jobs from a PC or mobile device. Easy Document Creator not only scans but also compiles and saves documents in multiple formats for sharing on social media, or emailing. The Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer is designed to help you work more efficiently with a ready-to-install imaging unit and Samsung K2200ND Driver.
Samsung K2200ND Specifications
|Function||Print, copy and scan|
|Print Resolution||Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 50,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Automatic|
|Paper Handling Capacity||250-sheet input tray, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and 250-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
|Compatible mobile printing solutions||Mobile Apps|
|Supported Media Types||Thin, Cotton, Colored, Pre-printed, Recycled, Bond, Archive, Letterhead, Hole Punched and Thin Cardstock|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan file format||PDF, JPG, TIFF|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
Samsung K2200ND Printer Setup
The prompts to set up your Samsung K2200ND printer are given below.
Samsung K2200ND Printer Installation
- Once you remove the Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer from the box, check the list of items and then carefully discard the plastic wrap from in and around the printer.
- Make the necessary power connections to the printer as per the instructions in the user manual.
- Pull out the paper tray and make sure that you adjust its size to the media size you are loading.
- Place the paper with the side you want to print facing up and then adjust it within the markings on the tray.
- It is advisable to not push the paper too much. This may prevent the paper jam or skew.
- Carefully close the paper cover and then place the tray back into the printer.
- Discard the plastic wrap from the Samsung K2200ND toner cartridge.
- Now, before you place the cartridge in the printer, thoroughly shake it.
- Make sure that you print a test page to check the status of the printer.
- After you install the printer software, connect the printer to the computer using a suitable network.
Samsung K2200ND Driver Installation Support
To download the driver on a Windows PC, you can follow the guidelines given below.
- Make sure that you install the Samsung K2200ND Driver and obtain a USB cable for the network connection.
- Now, select the box beside I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and then click the Next option.
- Make sure that you choose the USB connection and then click Next.
- You may notice that the installer searches for any USB connected printers.
- Now, check if the USB cable is connected to the Samsung K2200ND printer. Make sure that the cable is shorter than 6 feet.
- Power on the printer, then select all the components that are to be installed and then click Next.
- You may notice that a progress bar shows components being installed.
- Make sure that you click Next once the bar is full.
- Print a test page to check if the connection is successful and then click Finish.
- On your Mac PC, go to Downloads, then open the Mac Installer folder –> Mac Printer Folder. Now, run the Samsung K2200ND Driver Package Installer.
- If you do not know the password, make sure that you contact your system administrator for assistance.
- Make sure that you select Continue on the warning dialog and then Continue in the Samsung K2200ND printer driver window to start the installation program.
- Now, close all the applications, then select the location where you want to install the Samsung K2200ND Driver software and then click Continue.
- Choose the installation type, then click Install and then type your password if prompted to start the installation.
Samsung K2200ND Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung K2200ND Paper Jam
- When a paper jam occurs, open tray 1, then remove the jammed paper by carefully pulling it straight out and then close the tray.
- If you have an optional tray, discard the jammed paper from it and then close the tray Samsung K2200ND Driver.
- If you do not see the paper in this area, open the tray 2 jam cover, then carefully remove the jammed paper from it and then close the tray 2 jam cover.
- Also, check if there is any jammed paper in the multi-purpose tray or Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer or in the exit area or in the duplex unit area.
Samsung K2200ND Printer Offline
- The foremost step is to check if the printer is powered on. If a DHCP server assigned an IP address, make sure that you change it to a static IP address.
- Once you configure the TCP/IP port, ensure that the printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
- To disable the SNMP feature, go to the Control Panel –> Devices and Printers.
- Now, right-click the printer displaying Offline and then select the Samsung K2200ND Driver Printer Properties option.
- Select the Ports tab, then ensure that printer port is checked and then click the Configure Port.
- Now, uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled check box, then click OK and then print a page to ensure that the Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer is Online.
Samsung K2200ND LED Indicator Issue
- If a corresponding LED is solid red, along with a blinking red status light, it indicates that a small amount of Samsung K2200ND toner may remain in the toner cartridge.
- You may notice a minor error. Take out and thoroughly shake the toner cartridge to redistribute the toner.
- Ensure that you replace the Samsung K2200ND toner cartridge if the issue persists. Now, check Easy Printer Manager to determine the error.
- It is advisable to use a genuine cartridge as the Samsung Multixpress K2200ND printer does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.