Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Support
About Samsung ML-5010ND Printer
Enhance your workday productivity with the ML-5010ND printer. The printer includes features such as anti-jam technology, 600MHz Dual-core processor and more. This may make sure that the document workflow is smooth. Moreover, the user-friendly features such as the OP panel, eco button, the Easy Print Manager and Secure Printing are suited for any office environment. The printer also includes heavy media handling capabilities. It is best suited for your office needs.
Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Specifications
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 48 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 200,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Automatic (Standard)|
|Paper Handling Capacity||520-sheet input tray, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and 500-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
|Power Consumption||900 Watts|
|Compatible mobile printing solutions||Mobile Apps|
|Supported Media Types||Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Hole Punched, Transparency, Pre-printed, LetterHead, Cardstock, Thicker, Recycled, Archive, Bond, Label, Thin, Envelope, Cotton and Colored|
|Supported Media Sizes||Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, Oficio, B5 (ISO), B5 (JIS), Envelope (DL, C5, C6), Tray 2: A4, A5, A6, B5 (ISO), B5 (JIS), Oficio|
Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Setup Installation Support
Printer Setup installation for Windows
Here are the prompts to set up the printer for your Windows.
- Choosing a level, stable place with adequate space may provide extra space to open cover(s) and tray(s) for your printer.
- Ascertain that the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- Once you unpack the printer, check the list of items and then discard the tape holding the machine securely.
- Plug in the power cord to the printer by following the instructions in the user manual.
- Now, pull out the paper tray and then adjust the tray size such that it matches the media size you are loading.
- Place a stack of plain, white paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Carefully shut the paper cover, then place the tray back into the printer and then remove the toner cartridge from its package.
- Thoroughly rock the cartridge from side to side. This may evenly distribute the toner in it.
- Now, print a demo page. This is to ensure that the printer functions properly.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a suitable network and then install the printer software.
Printer Setup Installation for Mac
The prompts to set up the printer for your Mac system are given below.
- Make sure that you choose a level, stable place with adequate space to open cover(s) and tray(s) for your printer.
- Now, check if the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- Once you unpack the printer, the next step is to check the list of items and discard the tape holding the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the printer by following the instructions in the user manual.
- Now, adjust the tray size such that it matches the media size you are loading.
- Mount a stack of plain, white paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Once you shut the paper cover, carefully place the tray back into the printer and then take out the toner cartridge from its package.
- Shake the cartridge well from side to side. This ensures that the toner evenly distributes in it.
- Print a test page to ascertain that the printer functions properly.
- Choose a suitable network to connect the printer to your computer and then install the printer software.
Samsung ML-5010ND Driver Installation Support
The basic prompts to download the driver for your PC are given below.
- Go to the Installer and then select the Windows icon if your Operating System is Windows XP or higher.
- In order to connect the printer using a USB connection, make sure that you click the box and then click Next to continue.
- It is advisable to check if you have selected all the software and drivers that need to be installed and then click Next to continue.
- Now, the software may download and then based on your printer model, you may observe that the other installers also open.
- Make sure that you select Finish to close the Samsung installer.
- On your Mac PC, once the Installer opens, ensure that you click the Mac OS X icon if your Operating System is Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
- Make sure that you click Continue after the Mac OS X installer opens.
- In order to perform standard installation, select Install –> USB Connected Printer –> Next.
- Turn on the printer and ensure that the printer is connected to the computer using a USB cable.
- Enter the user password and then click the OK option. Note that the download speed varies based on the internet connection.
- Make sure that you click the Close option to close the Samsung Installer.
- You may notice that the printer displays in the Devices and Printers list after the setup completes.
- For any further information or support, dial the Toll-free number.
Samsung ML-5010nD Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung ML-5010ND Paper Jam
- The foremost step is to choose the correct media types to avoid the paper jams.
- Ensure that you change the tray size and also check if the adjustable guides are placed correctly.
- You may observe that the jammed paper automatically ejects from the printer, once you open and close the front cover.
- Pull out the tray and then remove the jammed paper by carefully pulling it out if the paper does not eject.
- Once you insert the tray back into the printer until it snaps into place, check if the issue is resolved.
Samsung ML-5010ND Printer Offline
- Check if the printer is on and also that the USB cable is plugged into both the system and printer.
- Try using a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline and check if the cable is shorter than 6 ft.
- Make sure that the printer is not set to offline, then go to Devices and Printers –> Printer –> See what’s printing.
- It is advisable to select the printer at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the printer driver.
Samsung ML-5010ND LED Indicator Issue
- If you face any LED issue, do not worry as you can resolve the error by following the guidelines from the Printing Status program window.
- The printer does not recommend using a non-genuine cartridge as it does not guarantee the print quality of a third-party cartridge.
- The service or repair on using a non-genuine cartridge may also not come under the printer warranty.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach us on the Toll-free number.