Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download Setup Support
About Samsung K2200 Printer
Samsung MultiXpess K2200 MFP offers flexibility without barriers. With features like ID Copy, N-up copy and Scan-to-email, you can enhance your business. You can save up to 20 percent on Samsung MultiXpress K2200 toner with Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download. Reduce the paper and energy consumption with this software. You can not only remove unnecessary text and images with the software but also convert them from bitmap to sketches. You can achieve high-volume printing with a lower cost per page, with this printer. Moreover, you can print and scan your text and images in brilliant quality with the AIO Samsung MultiXpress K2200 printer.
Samsung K2200 Features
The printer has a 64MB memory. You can send documents directly to a coworker’s system with this printer. The compact design of the printer permits you to place it virtually anywhere. K2200 provides simple printer management and convenient consumable installation. You can enhance the productivity with outstanding performance. It can handle heavy printing volumes that also helps to lower the total cost per page. The printer support quick Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download. The printer has a low power consumption that achieves total energy consumption (TEC) of 0.97 kWh2.1. You can print and scan your documents with a high resolution using Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology. The Easy Printer Manager feature on your printer, permits you to monitor Samsung MultiXpress K2200 toner amounts and more. Moreover, you can simply check the status of print jobs from a PC or mobile device.
The printer lets you compile and save documents in multiple formats for sharing on social media, or emailing. It includes a document converter and uploader for smartphones, and e-book readers that provides convenient document uploading in various formats. This printer is designed to help you work more efficiently with a ready-to-install imaging unit with Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download assistance. The AIO Samsung MultiXpress K2200 printer comes with the developer integrated into the imaging unit for a quick and hassle-free installation.
Samsung K2200 Printer Specifications
|Functions||Print, Copy and Scan|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 50,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Manual|
|Paper Handling Capacity||250-sheet input tray, 100-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac and Linux|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Scan resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy speed||Up to 20 cpm|
|Scan file format||PDF, JPG, TIFF|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
Samsung K2200 Printer Setup Installation
Read the Quick Installation Guide thoroughly for the precautions and then follow the prompts given below to set up your printer.
Samsung MultiXpress K2200 Setup and Installation
- Unpack your Samsung MultiXpress K2200 printer, then check all the enclosed items inside the box and then carefully discard the tape holding the machine securely.
- Now, plug in the cables by following the instructions in the user guide.
- After pulling out the paper tray, make sure that you adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- Now, mount the paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Ascertain that you do not push the paper too much as it may result in a paper jam or skew.
- Once you close the paper cover, insert the tray back into the printer.
- Take out the Samsung MultiXpress K2200 toner cartridge from its package and then carefully remove the hopper sheet from it.
- Thoroughly shake the cartridge from side to side so as to ensure that the Samsung MultiXpress K2200 toner distributes evenly.
- Now, print a test page to check if the printer functions properly.
- Ensure that you install the printer software after the setup process completes and then you can connect the printer to your computer.
Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download Installation Support
Here are the prompts to Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download for your system.
Step 1: For a Windows PC, connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable. Ensure that you use a USB cable no longer than 3 meters.
Step 2: Now, insert the software CD into your CD-ROM drive that came with your printer.
Step 3: Select Start –> All programs –> Accessories –> Run if the installation window does not appear.
Step 4: Ensure that you accept the installation agreements in the installation
Step 5: window and then click Next.
Step 6: Choose USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen and then click Next.
Step 7: Follow the instructions that appear in the installation window.
Step 8: For a Mac PC, primarily, check if the Samsung MultiXpress K2200 printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
Step 9: Once you insert the software CD into your CD-ROM drive, double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac desktop.
Step 10: Click Continue, then select Agree to agree to the license agreement and then click Install.
Step 11: Enter the password, then select OK and then click USB Connected Printer on the Printer Connection Type.
Step 12: Ensure that you select the Add Printer button to choose your printer and add it to your list.
Step 13: Select Add Fax button to choose your fax and add it to your fax list. Click Close once the installation completes.
Step 14: For any support, do not hesitate to reach our veterans on the Toll-free number.
Samsung K2200 Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung MultiXpress K2200 Paper Jam
- Choose the correct media types. This, in most cases, avoids the paper jam issue.
- Now, change the tray size and then check if the adjustable guides are placed properly.
- There is a possibility that the jammed paper may automatically eject from the printer, once you open and close the front cover.
- After pulling out the tray, carefully discard the jammed paper by pulling it straight out if the paper does not eject.
- Ascertain that you check the fuser area around the Samsung MultiXpress K2200 toner cartridge if the paper does not come out when you pull.
- Now, you may notice that printing automatically resumes after placing the tray back into the printer until it snaps into place.
Samsung MultiXpress K2200 Printer Offline
- Ascertain that the Samsung K2200 printer is on if it is connected to a USB cable. Verify if the USB cable is connected to both the system and printer.
- It is advisable to use a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline.
- Obtain a cable shorter than 6 ft and then to ascertain that the printer is not set to offline, check the Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download.
- Click Devices and Printers –> See what’s printing.
- Now, choose the printer option at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the Samsung K2200 Printer Driver Download.
Samsung MultiXpress K2200 LED Indicator Issue
- The color of the LED, generally, indicates the printer’s current status.
- Make a note that based on your printer model or country, few LEDs may not be available. Try to fix the error by following the instructions from the computer’s Samsung Printing Status program window.
- Ascertain that you do not use a non-genuine cartridge as the printer does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.
- Note that the Samsung MultiXpress K2200 printer warranty does not include the service or repair on using a non-genuine cartridge.
- For any support or information, do not hesitate to reach our expert team on the Toll-free number.