Samsung Pro Express M4020ND Printer Setup Support
About Samsung M4020ND Printer
The Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer includes Easy Eco Samsung M4020ND Driver feature that gives you the option to remove text and images and change the layout of prints to help keep the costs down. The high speed and performance may enhance your businesses. The multipurpose tray of the printer offers more printing choices for professional documents. It permits you to print numerous labels, cards and envelopes with ease. The printer delivers sharp, solid prints with effective print resolution and additional printing choices for professional documents.
Samsung M4020ND Features
The Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer produces sharp, solid prints with effective output print resolutions. With the one-touch Eco button, you can automatically activate 2-up printing and duplex printing. Not only this, users can also choose the option to skip blank pages in the Samsung M4020ND Toner Saving Mode. The Easy Eco Samsung M4020ND Driver software on your printer can save on toner and reduce energy consumption. The printer supports two-sided printing and media types such as brochures and booklets that can also help save money and reduce paper use. This laser printer offers greater control of user, document and network access with Samsung SyncThru Admin at the enterprise security level. You can check the Samsung M4020ND toner levels, order consumables and also maintain the device settings from your system with Easy Printer Manager.
The employees can simply check the status of print jobs from your system or mobile device. The Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer includes easy secure printing with a built-in numeric keypad that allows users to protect personal or confidential documents. When the feature is on, make sure that you type the password to proceed with the print job.
Samsung Pro Express M4020ND Printer Specifications
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 40 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 100,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port and Ethernet|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Automatic|
|Paper Handling Capacity||250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray and 150-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
|Compatible mobile printing solutions||Air Print, Mopria Print, Mobile Apps, Samsung Cloud Print, Google Cloud Print and PrinterOn Print|
|Special Media||A4 / A5 / A6 / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Statement / Letter / Oficio / Folio / Legal / Envelope(No 10 / Monarch / DL / C5 / C6 / No 9) Postcard / Index card / Executive / Custom|
Samsung Pro Express M4020ND Printer Setup Installation
Here are the prompts to setup your M4020ND printer.
Samsung ProXpress M4020ND Printer Setup
- Remove the printer from the box, then check all the enclosed items and then carefully discard the unwanted tape from in and around the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the printer as per the instructions in the user manual.
- Remove the paper tray and then make sure that you adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- Carefully place the paper with the side you want to print facing up and adjust it within the markings on the tray.
- It is advisable to not push the paper too much as it may result in a paper jam or skew.
- Close the paper cover, then insert the tray back into the Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer and then insert the cartridge.
- Remove the unwanted wrap from the Samsung M4020ND toner cartridge and then discard the hopper sheet from it.
- Before placing the cartridge in the printer, thoroughly shake it.
- Now, print a test page to check the status of the printer.
- Install the printer software once the setup completes and then connect the printer to the computer using a suitable network.
Samsung M4020ND Driver Installation Support
Go through the guidelines given below to download the Samsung M4020ND Driver on a Windows or Mac PC.
- For a Windows PC, connect your Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer to your computer using a USB cable. Check if the USB cable is no longer than 3 meters.
- Insert the software CD that came with your printer.
- Select Start –> All programs –> Accessories –> Run if the installation window does not appear.
- Now, accept the installation agreements in the installation window and then click the Next option.
- Make sure that you select USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen and then click Next.
- You may notice the instructions in the installation window.
- For a Mac PC, primarily, check if the printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
- Insert the software CD that came with your printer and then double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac system.
- Now, click Continue, then click Agree and then select the Install option.
- Enter the password, then select OK and then choose the USB Connected Printer option on the Printer Connection Type.
- Ensure that you select the Add Printer button to choose your Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer model and add it to your list.
- Select the Add Fax button to select your fax and add it to your fax list.
- Once the installation completes, make sure that you click Close.
- For any further information, do not hesitate to reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
Samsung Pro Express M4020ND Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung M4020ND Paper Jam
- Choose the correct media types to avoid the paper jam issue, then modify the tray size and then check if the adjustable guides are placed correctly.
- There is a possibility that the jammed paper may automatically eject from the machine, once you open and close the front cover.
- Discard the jammed paper by carefully pulling it from the tray if the paper does not eject.
- It is advisable to check the fuser area around the Samsung M4020ND toner cartridge if the paper does not eject when you pull.
- You may notice that printing automatically resumes once you place the tray back into the Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer until it snaps into place.
Samsung M4020ND Printer Offline
- The fundamental step is to check if the printer is on and connected to a USB cable.
- It is a good option to use a different USB cable if the Samsung Pro Express M4020ND printer still shows Offline.
- Check if the cable is shorter than 6 ft and then to ensure that the printer is not set to offline, check the Samsung M4020ND Driver.
- Select the Devices and Printers option in the Control Panel, then select the printer and then click See what’s printing.
- Now, make sure that you select Printer at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the Samsung M4020ND Driver.
Samsung M4020ND LED Indicator Issue
- The LED generally, indicates the printer’s current status. Sometimes when the light blinks red, it may denote that a small amount of Samsung M4020ND toner is left in the cartridge.
- In such cases, make sure that you buy a new cartridge for replacement.
- Fix the error by following the prompts from the computer’s Samsung Printing Status program window.
- It is advisable to use a genuine cartridge. The printer neither guarantees the quality of a third-party cartridge nor includes the service or repair on using a non-genuine cartridge.