Samsung ProXpress SL-M2071W Printer Support
About Samsung SL-M2071w Printer
The Samsung SL M2071W is one of the heavy duty Multifunction Printer which provides a professional quality printing. When you use this printer to print your documents, the text is clearly readable and the graphics stand out with clarity. This printer also enables you to Print or Fax from compatible devices with a single touch. You can easily scan an important document and send it directly to your mobile device. The printer has a Hi- speed USB 2.0 interface. With the mobile printing feature, you can print your document on the go.
Samsung M2071w Features
The Samsung SL M2071W printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax a document. With an output of 20 pages per minute, the Samsung SL M2071W printer is faster as well as it produces a high resolution print quality which means the document’s text is clear and the images provides complete detail and clarity. So obviously no matter how many times your document has been copied, it appears just as crisp and clear as the original document.
The printer’s maximum monthly duty cycle is up to 10,000 pages. You have the options to print multiple pages on one sheet, change color to grey scale or even you can skip blank pages.
Connect the Samsung SL M2071W printer and computer via a USB or a Wireless network connection. The printer works with Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux operating system. It is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves its energy without compromising its performance.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M2071W Printer Specifications
Functions: Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
Printing Technology: Laser
Print speed black: Normal: Up to 20 ppm
The printer’s first page out for Black is up to 8.5 sec
Duty cycle: Up to 10,000 pages
Print Resolution Technologies: ReCP
The printer’s mobile printing capability: Mobile apps, Wireless direct printing, Samsung Cloud Print, and Google Cloud Print
Paper handling capacity: Input tray is up to 150-sheets and the output tray is up to 100-sheets
Supported Media Sizes: A4, A5, B5 (ISO), B5 (JIS), Oficio, Envelope
The printer’s processor and memory capacity: It comes equipped with 128 MB memory and 600 MHz processor.
Scan file format: PDF, JPG, TIFF
Copy speed for Black: Up to 20 cpm
Maximum copies: Up to 999 copies
Minimum dimensions:406 x 359.6 x 253 mm
Maximum dimensions : 406 x 421.5 x 253 mm
Weight: 7.4 kg
Package dimensions:447 x 482 x 361 mm
Package weight: 10.05 kg
Samsung Proxpress M2071w Printer Setup Installation
- Once you receive a printer from the shipment, place it on a flat surface and ensure that the printer has an enough air circulation.
- Remove the printer and its components from the shipment box and unwrap all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Place enough paper inside the printer’s input tray. After inserting the paper, you have to adjust it based on the width and length of the paper.
- Make use of a power cord to connect the printer to the power supply.
- Press the printer’s power icon to switch on the printer. In case the printer doesn’t turn on, wait for a while and then turn it on.
- Install the toner cartridge into the respective slot. Make sure that the cartridge is free from dust.
- To install the software, click on the link provided on our website and follow the prompts to complete the driver installation.
- Try to print a test page to check if the printer setup is done properly. For more help, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
Samsung M2071w Driver Installation Support
- Make use of the Samsung Printer Software Installer to install an appropriate printer driver and software.
- You can get the full feature printer driver form this website, click on the Driver Download option and enter your printer model number in the given field. Wait until you receive the suitable driver and software.
- Once the Installer screens, choose the Windows icon if your OS version is Windows XP or latest.
- To install the driver, you have to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then select the Next option.
- Select Network Connection and click on the Next to continue. Select Yes, I will set up my printer’s network for initial setup or to alter the printer network configuration.
- Select Next and ensure that the printer is connected using an Ethernet cable to a router and then click on Next to continue.
- Now the installer starts to search for all the printer that is connected and then choose the desired printer for installation.
- Choose Continue and select all the software and driver that need to be installed. Select Next to continue.
- Use the guides that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation process. During the installation, some other installer might open based on the printer model.
- Verify each separate installer wizard to install the suitable printer software.
- If you find any difficulty during the driver installation process, feel free to consult our technical experts at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
Samsung Proxpress M2071W Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung M2071W Paper Jam
- Remove the cassette tray and take out the jammed paper by dragging it straight out.
- After removing the jammed paper, reinsert the cassette tray. Subsequently, open the printer’s front door and then close it properly.
- To clear the paper jam inside the printer, you need to open the rear cover door and then access the frame transfer.
- Take out the jammed paper by carefully pulling it straight out.
- Now you have to close the frame transfer and then close the printer’s rear door. Make sure that the printer’s rear cover is locked properly.
- To remove the jammed paper from the exit area, open the scanner lid.
- Take off the jammed paper by slowly pulling it straight outward. Lock the scanner lid. Try printing a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
Samsung M2071W Printer Offline
- When the printer displays a Printer Offline error message, you have to check the communication between the printer and the computer.
- Verify if the printer is powered on and if you find that a DHCP server assigned an IP address, you have to change it to a static IP address.
- Make sure that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M2071W printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
- Disable the SNMP feature. On your computer, open Control Panel and select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right- click on the Offline option and select Printer Properties. Select the Ports and ensure that your printer is selected.
- Select Configuration Port and on the Configuration Standard TCP/ IP Port Monitor window, you need to uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled check box.
- Choose Ok and then close the Printer Properties window. Allow your printer to print a sample page and check whether the printer is in an Online mode.
Samsung M2071W LED Indicator Issue
- If you find that the printer’s Red LED is solid along with a blinking red Status light, check the level of the toner that is inside the printer.
- To rectify this issue, remove the toner and shake it to redistribute the toner equally.
- To verify the printer’s status in Easy Printer Manager, you need to index your printer model into the search text box that you can find in the Easy Printer Manager software.
- From Printer Information, the error message or status of the printer gets displayed.
- If the issue still exists, replace the existing cartridge with a new one. To get more information, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.