Samsung M3320ND Driver Download and Setup Support
About Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Printer
Get a high speed and quality printing with the Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer. With the Eco feature, the printer saves your time as well as the resources. Save your paper by printing your document on both sides of the pages using automatic duplex printing and Samsung M3320ND Driver. With the help of Ethernet connectivity, the printer can be used for mobile printing and you can also work with multiple computers simultaneously. The printer’s ReCP technology improvise the readability and detail of documents and images. With the Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud Print, print your document from wherever you are.
Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Features
- The Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer’s printing resolution is up to 1200*1200dpi and its speed is up to 35ppm.
- This is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy while it is in usage.
- With the One touch Eco button and Easy Eco Samsung M3320ND Driver, you can easily reduce paper, Samsung M3320ND Toner and energy consumption by changing the settings.
- The printer works with Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux operating system.
- The printer’s supported media type: Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, cotton paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock.
- Use the Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax a document.
- The Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND is a monochrome laser printer.
- Get a professional high quality document with the Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer.
Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Printer Specifications
- The printer’s total media capacity is up to 250-sheets.
- The printer’s maximum print speed is up to 35ppm (Pages Per Minute).
- The printer’s maximum duty cycle is up to 50000 pages.
- Supported Media size : A4, A5, A6, B5, B5, No 10, DL, C5, C6.
- The printer provides two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets easily, which can also help you save your money and reduce the paper usage.
- Print your document effortlessly with Google Cloud Print.
Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Printer Setup Installation
Are you looking the steps to set up the Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer? Go through the setup guides that are given below to make your printer ready to print the desired document.
- Ensure that you choose a stable place with adequate space for air circulation. This may provide an extra space to open printer’s cover and tray.
- It is suggested not to position the printer close to the edge of your desk or table.
- Take out a new printer from the shipment box. Ensure that you have received all the printer components.
- Remove all the tapes and stickers from the printer and its components.
- Connect one end of the cable into the printer’s port and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Pull out the paper tray and then load enough paper into the tray. Make sure that the papers are aligned well.
- After inserting the paper, adjust the paper width guides based on the paper size.
- Take out a new Samsung M3320ND Toner cartridge from its package, remove the tape and stickers from the cartridge.
- Make sure that the cartridge is free from dust. If the cartridges are not clean the Samsung Proxpress M3320ND printer will not recognize it while printing.
- Hold the cartridge and rock it from side to side to distribute the Samsung M3320ND Toner equally.
- Open the cartridge door and then insert the cartridges into the respective slot. After inserting the cartridge, lock the cartridge door.
- Download and install the updated Samsung M3320ND Driver and software. Based on the operating system, the driver gets differed.
- Try to print a sample document to make sure that the printer works correctly.
- To get more information, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung M3320ND Driver Installation Support
Though you have set up the printer hardware perfectly, without installing the driver on the computer, you cannot use your Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer to print a document. Make use of the guides that are listed below to download and install the latest printer driver.
- For Samsung M3320ND Driver installation, Samsung printers have the Samsung Printer Software Installer. Based on the printer, it downloads and installs the printer driver and software.
- If your operating system is Windows XP or higher, open the Installer and then select the Windows icon.
- To link the Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer via a USB connection, agree to the Terms and Conditions and then select Next to continue.
- Ensure that you have chosen all the software and Samsung M3320ND Driver that need to be installed on your system and then choose Next to continue.
- The software gets downloaded and installed on your computer. Select Finish to close the Samsung installer.
- After the completion of the setup process, you can find that the printer gets displayed in the Devices and Printers list.
- For Samsung Printers, Samsung Printer Software Installer downloads and installs the Samsung M3320ND Driver and software. It is one of the web-based installer.
- Open the Installer, click on the Mac OS X icon if your operating system is Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
- Access the Samsung Printer installer folder and then double-click the downloaded .pkg file.
- Select Continue after the Mac OS X installer opens. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click Next.
- To perform the standard installation process, select Install, choose USB Connected Printer and then click on Next.
- Power on the Samsung Pro Xpress XL-M3320ND printer and check whether the printer is linked to the system via a USB cable.
- Select Next and then choose all the software and Samsung M3320ND Driver that need to be installed on your PC.
- Click on the Close option to close the Samsung Installer. After completing the setup process, you can find that the printer gets displayed in the Devices and Printers list.
Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Troubleshooting Support
Samsung M3320ND Paper Jam
- A paper jam is the most common Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Troubleshooting issue where most of the printer face it. Follow the guides that are provided below to clear the paper jam issue.
- Restart the printer and try to print a sample document. If the issue persists, move to the next step.
- After inserting the paper into the tray, ensure that it is compatible with the Samsung Proxpress M3320ND printer.
- After inserting the paper, base on the paper size, you have to adjust the paper width guides.
- In some cases, once you open and close the front cover, the jammed paper may automatically eject from the printer.
- In case the paper does not eject, pull out the tray and then take out the jammed paper by carefully pulling it straight out.
- Do not overfill the paper inside the input tray. To avoid the paper jam, it is suggested to place the printer on a flat surface.
Samsung M3320ND Printer Offline
- A printer Offline error occurs only when the printer is unable to communicate with the computer.
- Restart the printer and computer and check the printer’s connection status. If the Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Troubleshooting issue still exists, continue to the next step.
- If you have connected the printer via a USB cable, ensure that the printer is turned on. Ensure that the USB cable is plugged properly into the device’s port.
- If the printer still remains in the Offline state, try connecting the devices to the different USB cable.
- If you use a Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Wireless network connection, position all the network connected devices at a closer distance.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Wireless network connection.
- Open Devices and Printers from the control panel, select your printer and then click on the See what’s printing option.
- Ensure that you have selected the printer at the top left of the window, uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Uninstall the Samsung M3320ND Driver and reinstall the updated printer driver and software.
Samsung M3320ND LED Indicator Issue
- Most of the printer has a LED. The color of the LED indicates the printer’s current status.
- Each color represents different printer’s function. Based on it we have to find and resolve the Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Troubleshooting issue.
- Some LEDs may not be available that is based on the printer model or country.
- You can easily fix and resolve the printer issues by following the procedures from the computer’s Samsung Printing Status program window.
- It is advisable not to use an authenticated cartridge to print a document. Using unauthenticated cartridge might lead to ink cartridge error.
- If it is a cartridge related Samsung Proxpress M3320ND Troubleshooting issue, the printer’s LED glows in red color.
- Make sure that you have estimated the ink level of the cartridge properly.
- Replace the empty or faulty cartridge as soon as possible. Ensure that the cartridge is clean.