Best Support for Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Printer Setup
About Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers
The Samsung Proxpress M3870FD is a right choice for the office use. The printer provides various functions that include Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Avail an excellent quality document with vibrant colors as well as sharp black and white documents. The printer has a 4-line LCD Display which gives the printer a smart and stylish look. The printer provides impeccable printing quality with great colors. It is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy while it is in usage. Print your document on the go from your mobile device with Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Driver.
Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers Features
- The Samsung Proxpress M3870FD printer is compatible with Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux operating system.
- The printer’s mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- An Android user can use the HP ePrint app to print the document from the mobile device.
- A Mac user can use the Apple AirPrint app to print your document from anywhere, at any time.
- The printer’s connectivity option: A USB and a Wired network connection.
- With the help of Automatic Document Feeder, you can complete the Scan and Copy job easily and quickly.
- Print your document on both sides of the page with the Automatic Duplex printing feature and Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Driver. It reduces your time as well as it saves the paper usage by 50%.
- The printer’s supported media type: Archive paper, bond paper, thin paper, transparencies, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, preprinted paper, recycled paper, thick paper.
- The Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers provides a secure print option. You can create a password to the specific file and keep it safe. With the help of built-in numeric keypad, you can enter the password and open the file to print.
- With the Eco button option, you can save the ink as well as the resources.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Printer Specifications
- The printer’s maximum printing speed is up to 38 pages per minute in black and 38 pages per minute in color.
- The Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FD multitasking printer provides the first page print out in 6.5 seconds.
- The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 250 pages and an output tray capacity is up to 150 pages.
- The Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Printer has 512MB of standard memory and the 600MHz processor.
- The printer’s maximum monthly duty cycle is about 80000 pages.
- The printer’s print resolution is up to 1200*1200 dpi.
- The printer’s supported paper size: A4, A5, and A6.
- You can connect the printer and computer via a USB or a Wired (Ethernet) network connection.
- With the 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder, you can complete your Scan and Copy process easily.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Printer Setup Installation
Make use of the guides that are given below to set up your Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FD printer.
- Unpack the printer from the box, check whether you have received all the printer components and then take off the plastic tape from in and around the Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers.
- Connect one of the cable to the printer’s port and other end to the wall outlet.
- Pull out the paper tray and load sufficient papers into it. After inserting the paper, make sure that you adjust the paper width guides based on the paper size.
- Prior to inserting the paper into the tray, check whether the papers are compatible with the Samsung Proxpress M3870FD printer.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the toner cartridge. Make sure that the cartridges are clean.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective slot. After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door.
- Download and install the latest Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Driver and software on the computer.
- Try to print a test page to check the printer’s performance. If the printer prints well, you can continue with a print job.
- If not, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Driver Installation Support
Make use of the instructions that are displayed on the screen to download and install the Samsung Proxpress M3870FD driver.
- If you are using a Windows computer, link the Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FD printer to your computer via a USB cable. Make sure that the USB cable is less than 3m.
- Place the installation CD into your computer’s disc drive. Make sure that the CD is free from scratch.
- Click Start, choose All Programs, select Accessories and then click Run.
- Make sure that you accept the installation agreements in the installation window and then select Next.
- During the installation, select USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen and then select Next.
- Make use of the guides that are displayed in the installation window.
- For a Mac device, verify if the Samsung Proxpress M3870FD printer is linked to your computer.
- Insert the installation CD into your computer’s disc drive and then double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac desktop.
- select Continue, Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then choose Install.
- Index the password and then click Ok. Choose USB as the connection type.
- Make sure that you press the Add Printer button to select your printer and add it to the printer list.
- For more help, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers Paper Jam
- Place the printer on a flat surface and then make sure that you choose the correct media types.
- Prior to loading the paper into the tray, check whether the papers are aligned well.
- In some of the cases, once you open and close the front cover, the jammed paper might automatically eject from the printer.
- Check for any jammed paper in the printer’s tray and from the cartridge access path.
- If you find any jammed paper in the above mentioned area, remove it carefully.
- At a certain point, there might the false paper jam error message. Restart the Samsung Proxpress M3870FD printer and try to print a document. If the issue persists, move to the next step.
- Call our technical support team at the toll-free number. Our team will guide you to resolve the paper jam issue.
Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers Offline
- Make sure that the Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FD printer is on if it is linked via a USB cable. Check if the USB cable is connected to the device’s port properly.
- If the issue exists, try to use a different USB cable to connect the printer and computer.
- If you are a wireless network user, check whether the Samsung Proxpress M3870FD printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- Uninstall the printer software and reinstall the updated Samsung Proxpress M3870FD Driver and software.
- If the above steps doesn’t resolve the issue, call our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung SL-M3870FD mono mfp printers LED Indicator Issue
- In most of the printers, the color of the LED shows the printer’s current status.
- In some of the printer models, few LEDs may not be available. Each color of the LED represents the different function of the printer.
- Based on the LED color, try to fix and resolve the printer issue. If the LED glows in red color then there is an issue with the ink cartridge.
- It is suggested to use a genuine ink cartridge for printing a document. Using an unauthenticated cartridge might lead to the ink cartridge failure and it also affects the printer.
- Make sure that the cartridge is clean. If not, the printer will not recognize it while printing.
- To get more information, consult our technical support team at the toll-free number.