Setup and Download Samsung M4530ND Driver
About Samsung sl M4530ND Printer
Samsung printers, generally, make it easy for users to have the print performance they need at a nominal price.This Samsung sl M4530ND printer offers cost-effective printing. The Samsung Proxpress M4530ND Toner capacity of the printer enables more prints with fewer cartridge replacements. SL-M4530ND Laser Printer offers excellent speed and professional quality. Enhance your business with a 1 GHz dual-core CPU. The printer lets you sharpen your text and images with ReCP technology and Samsung M4530ND Driver.
Samsung sl M4530ND Printer Specifications
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 45 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 200,000 pages|
|Compatible mobile printing solutions||Apple AirPrint, Mobile Apps, Mopria Print, Samsung Cloud Print and Google Cloud Print|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Automatic|
|Paper Handling Capacity||550-sheet input tray, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and 500-sheet output tray|
Samsung sl M4530ND Printer Setup Installation
Read the Quick Installation Guide initially and then follow the prompts given below to set up your printer and Samsung M4530ND Driver.
Samsung M4530ND Printer Setup
- Step 1: Ensure that you choose a level and a stable place with adequate space for air circulation. This, in turn, may help to provide extra space to open cover(s) and tray(s).
- Step 2: Ascertain that the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- Step 3: Make sure that you do not place the printer close to the edge of your desk or table.
- Step 4: Remove the Samsung sl M4530ND printer from the box, then check all the enclosed items and then discard the tape holding the machine securely.
- Step 5: Now, connect the cables by following the prompts in the Samsung M4530ND Manual.
- Step 6: Pull out the paper tray carefully and then adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- Step 7: Ensure that you place the paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Step 8: Make sure that you do not push the paper too much as it may result in a paper jam or skew.
- Step 9: Shut the paper cover and then place the tray back into the printer.
- Step 10: Once you remove the Samsung Proxpress M4530ND Toner cartridge from its package, carefully pull out the hopper sheet from the cartridge.
Step 11: Hold the cartridge and thoroughly shake it from side to side to evenly distribute the Samsung Proxpress M4530ND Toner.
Step 12: Now, print a demo page to check if the printer functions correctly.
Step 13: Once the setup process completes and you connect the Samsung sl M4530ND printer to your computer, make sure that you install the printer software.
Best Support for Samsung M4530ND Driver
Go through the guidelines given below to download the driver for your Windows or Mac system.
Step 1: Note that Samsung printers include the Samsung Printer Software Installer that is a web-based installer. This installer helps to download and install the printer Samsung M4530ND Driver and software for your printer. Select Installer and then choose the Windows icon if your Operating System is Windows XP or higher. In order to connect the Samsung sl M4530ND printer using a USB connection, make sure that you click the box to agree to the conditions and then select Next to continue. Ensure that you select all the software and Samsung M4530ND Driver that need to be installed and then tap Next to continue.
Step 2: There is a possibility that the software may now download and install. You may observe that based on your printer model, when the software downloads, you may observe that the other installers also open. Select Finish to close the Samsung installer. Now, the Samsung sl M4530ND printer may display in the Devices and Printers option once the setup completes.
Step 1: Samsung Printer Software Installer downloads and installs the printer Samsung M4530ND Driver and software for your M4530ND printer. Note that it is a web-based installer. Once the Installer opens, ensure that you click the Mac OS X icon if your OS is Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. Now, open the Samsung Printer installer folder and then ensure that you double-click the Samsung Printer.pkg file once you download the Samsung sl M4530ND printer installer package. Select Continue after the Mac OS X installer opens. Make sure that you select Continue after the Software License Agreement opens. Ensure that you click Agree to continue installation.
Step 2: Now, click how to install the software and then select Continue. To perform A standard installation, make sure that you click Install –> USB Connected Printer –> Next. Turn on the printer and ensure that the printer is connected to the computer using a USB cable. Select Next, then click all the software and Samsung M4530ND Driver that need to be installed and then select Continue. Enter the user password and then select the OK option. Note that the download speed may vary based on the internet connection. Click the Close option to close the Samsung Installer. You may notice that the Samsung sl M4530ND printer displays in the Devices and Printers list after the setup completes.
Samsung sl M4530ND Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung M4530ND Paper Jam
- Make sure that you select the correct media types as in most cases it avoids the paper jams.
- Ensure that you change the tray size and check if the adjustable guides are placed correctly.
- Note that the jammed paper may automatically eject from the machine, once you open and close the front cover.
- Pull out the tray and then remove the jammed paper by gently pulling it straight out if the paper does not eject.
- Make sure that you check the fuser area around the Samsung Proxpress M4530ND Toner cartridge if the paper does not eject when you pull.
- Note that printing automatically resumes once you place the tray back into the printer until it snaps into place.
Samsung M4530ND Printer Offline
- Make sure that the printer is on if it is connected to a USB cable. Make sure that you check if the USB cable is connected to both the system and printer.
- Make sure that you use a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline.
- Use a cable shorter than 6 ft and then to make sure that the printer is not set to offline, check the Samsung M4530ND Driver.
- Click Devices and Printers in the Control Panel, then select the printer and then select See what’s printing.
- Ensure that you select Printer at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the Samsung M4530ND Driver.
Samsung M4530ND LED Indicator Issue
- Note that the color of the LED generally indicates the printer’s current status.
- Based on the printer model or country, few LEDs may not be available. Make a note that you can resolve the error by following the prompts from the computer’s Samsung Printing Status program window.
- Make sure that you do not use a non-genuine cartridge as Samsung does not guarantee the print quality of a third-party cartridge.
- Make a note that the service or repair on using a non-genuine Samsung cartridge will not be covered under the Samsung M4530ND printer warranty.