Samsung Xpress M2071F Printer Support
About Samsung M2071F Printer
This MFP lets you increase your productivity and creativity at work or at home. The monochrome Samsung Xpress M2071F printer comes at an affordable price with a remarkable output capacity. It has a high printing resolution that results in enhanced images and defined texts. Moreover, with this printer, you can make as many copies as you wish and all copies may look consistently clear and sharp. This high-end printer comes with superb features that make office-work simpler. The exterior covering of the printer comes in an eye-soothing color tone that goes well with both domestic as well as official decor.
Samsung M2071F Features
With this Samsung Xpress M2071F printer, you simply need to press the one-touch Print Screen button to print whatever you see on the screen. You can easily manage printer settings and status with Easy Printer Manager on the SL-M2071F printer. The AIO printer lets you create digital documents and share with others via email and social networks, including Facebook and Twitter. With Samsung’s advanced core processor and 128 MB memory, you handle large, complex printing and scanning jobs. With the Samsung Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology, you can get a sharper text, cleaner images and smooth-looking prints virtually every time. The ECO mode on your printer enables you to get environment-friendly prints as it saves print resources. With this mode, you can reduce the usage of Samsung M2071F Toner and the papers consumed. It has a compact design that enables you to install the Samsung M2071F printer at any convenient location without taking up too much of workspace.
To your surprise, the scanner is compatible with TWAIN Standard and WIA Standard scanner drivers that are new, easy as well as sophisticated Samsung M2071F Driver. Note that the printer consumes 310 W power while printing, 1.5 W power while in Power Save mode and 30 W when it’s ready for printing. With this printer, you can print multiple pages on one sheet, change color to greyscale or skip blank pages.
Samsung Xpress M2071F Printer Specifications
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan and Fax|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Manual|
|Paper Handling Capacity||150-sheet input tray, 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 100-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac and Linux|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy speed||Up to 20 cpm|
|Scan file format||PDF, JPG, TIFF|
|Scan speed (normal, A4)||Up to 17 ipm (black) and up to 6 ipm (color)|
|Automatic document feeder capacity for scanner||Standard 40 sheets|
Samsung Xpress M2071F Printer Setup Installation
It is advisable to first go through the Quick Installation Guide and then follow the prompts given below to set up your printer.
Samsung Xpress M2071F Printer Unboxing
- Unbox the Samsung M2071F printer, then check all the enclosed items and then carefully discard the tape holding the machine securely.
- Plug in the cables by following the prompts in the user manual.
- Now, pull out the paper tray carefully and then make sure that you adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- Ascertain that you place the paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Ensure that you do not push the paper too much as it may result in a paper jam or skew.
- Now, shut the paper cover and then insert the tray back into the Samsung Xpress M2071F printer.
- After removing the Samsung M2071F Toner cartridge from its package, carefully remove the hopper sheet from it.
- Now, thoroughly shake the cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the Samsung M2071F Toner.
- Print a test page to check if the printer functions properly.
- Make sure that you install the printer software once the setup process completes and you connect the printer to your computer.
Samsung M2071F Driver Installation Support
Download the Samsung M2071F Driver for your system by following the prompts given below.
- If you are a Windows user, connect your Samsung M2071F printer to your computer using a USB cable. Make sure that you use a USB cable no longer than 3 meters.
- It is advisable to insert the software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- In case the installation window does not appear, select Start –> All programs –> Accessories –> Run.
- Make sure that you accept the installation agreements in the installation
- window and then click Next.
- Now, select USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen and then click Next.
- Follow the guidelines that appear in the installation window.
- If you are a Mac user, initially, check if the Samsung Xpress M2071F printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
- Now, insert the software CD into your CD-ROM drive and then double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac desktop.
- Select Continue, then click Agree to agree to the license agreement and then select Install.
- Now, type the password, then click OK and then click USB Connected Printer on the Printer Connection Type.
- Make sure that you select the Add Printer button to choose your Samsung M2071F printer and add it to your list.
- Now, click Add Fax button to select your fax and add it to your fax list. Once the installation completes, click Close.
- For any queries, do not hesitate to reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
Samsung Xpress M2071F Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung M2071F Paper Jam
- Select the correct media types. This, in most cases, avoids the paper jam issue.
- Ascertain that you modify the tray size and check if the adjustable guides are placed correctly.
- Make a note that the jammed paper may automatically eject from the printer, once you open and close the front cover.
- Once you pull out the tray, remove the jammed paper by carefully pulling it straight out if the paper does not eject.
- Ensure that you check the fuser area around the Samsung M2071F Toner cartridge if the paper does not eject when you pull.
- Make a note that printing automatically resumes once you place the tray back into the Samsung Xpress M2071F printer until it snaps into place.
Samsung M2071F Printer Offline
- Ensure that the printer is on if it is connected to a USB cable. Now, check if the USB cable is connected to both the system and printer.
- Try using a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline.
- Get a cable shorter than 6 ft and then to ensure that the printer is not set to offline, check the Samsung M2071F Driver.
- Now, click Devices and Printers in the Control Panel, then select the printer and then click See what’s printing.
- Ascertain that you select Printer at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Samsung Xpress M2071F Printer Offline option and then reinstall the Samsung M2071F Driver.
Samsung M2071F LED Indicator Issue
- Make a note that the color of the LED generally indicates the printer’s current status.
- Note that based on your printer model or country, few LEDs may not be available. Try resolving the error by following the instructions from the computer’s Samsung Printing Status program window.
- Ensure that you do not use a non-genuine cartridge as the printer does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.
- The printer warranty does not include the service or repair on using a non-genuine cartridge.
- For any support or information, reach our expert team on the Toll-free number.