Samsung Proxpress M3870FW Driver Printer Support
About Samsung M3870FW Printer
The Samsung Pro Xpress M3870FW printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax quickly and efficiently. The printer’s multipurpose tray can handle up to 220gsm weight in media which includes labels, envelopes, and cardstock. The printer has 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder so that you can copy or fax two-sided document in one feed. The printer’s wireless connectivity and two-sided printing option make your print job more comfortable. An Extra High capacity samsung proxpress m3870fw toner replacement is available which helps you to reduce the overall cost per page for the printer. The printer works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FW Features
The Samsung Multifunction Pro Xpress M3870FW is a right choice for a home office or running a business. The Samsung Mobile Print app and Google Cloud Print allows you print wirelessly from mobile, tablets, and other devices effortlessly. All you need to do is, download the app and install it on your device. After installing the users can print, scan, and fax directly from the mobile devices without needing to install a new samsung proxpress m3870fw driver or configure any network settings. The mobile app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. A single Touch Eco Button permits users to save samsung proxpress m3870fw toner replacement and paper. With the wireless capability, you can easily share and print the documents to any devices.
The Samsung Proxpress M3870FW printer also has a built-in multipurpose tray that supports media weighing up to 58 pounds which means you can print onto labels, cards, and envelopes with one device. The printer provides easy secure printing with built-in numeric keypad, which allows users to protect their personal or confidential documents. When the feature is enabled, the users need to index the password in order to start the print job.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FW Printer Specifications
- The Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FW printer provides high speed printing and image processing.
- Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax your document using the Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FW printer.
- The printer supports Automatic Duplex printing feature which means you can print your document on both sides of the page.
- The printer’s paper handling capacity: Input tray is up to 250-sheets and the output tray is up to 150-sheets.
- The printer’s connectivity option: A USB, Ethernet, and a Wireless network connection.
- It is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy without compromising its performance.
- The printer’s maximum print speed is up to 40ppm (Pages Per Minute).
- Print Resolution is up to 1200*1200dpi and the Scan Resolution is up to 1200*1200dpi.
- The printer’s scan speed is up to 24ipm and the Copy speed is up to 40cpm.
- Print your document from any place at any time with the mobile printing.
- The printer’s printing technology: Laser and the printing output type: Monochrome.
- The Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FW printer works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system.
- The supported Media type: bond paper, card stock, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, transparencies.
Samsung Proxpress M3870FW Printer Setup Installation
Go through the guides that are given below to set up the Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FW printer hardware and software.
- Once you receive a printer from the shipment, you need to unpack the printer and its components.
- Prior to start the setup process, remove all the tapes and stickers from the printer and its components.
- Position the printer on a flat surface so that you can avoid the paper jam samsung m3870fw troubleshooting issue.
- Based on the country or region the contents get varied. Ensure that you have received all the printer components.
- Place sufficient papers inside the printer’s tray. Prior to loading the paper, check whether the papers are aligned well.
- After inserting the paper, adjust the paper width guides based on the size of the paper.
- Use the power cord that came with your printer to connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW printer to the power supply. Then power on your printer by pressing the power icon.
- Use the installation CD to install the software on the Windows or Mac computer to which the Samsung Proxpress M3870FW printer is connected to.
- You can also download the latest samsung proxpress m3870fw driver from our website. Follow the prompts and install the driver successfully on the computer.
- Try to print a sample document using your printer to check if the printer is operating properly.
- Download and install the Samsung Proxpress M3870FW printer drivers and software for your Samsung printers by using the Samsung Printer Software Installer.
- Get directed to our website and index the corresponding printer model number in the provided column to get the latest version of the samsung proxpress m3870fw driver.
- Open the installer, select the operating system that you are using in the computer.
- Select the installation type and then make use of the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation process.
- To configure a USB connected printer, use the on-screen guides, agree to the Terms and Conditions and select Next on your Windows installer.
- Choose USB connection and then select Next to continue. Select all the software and drivers that are to be installed on your system and then select the Next option.
- Wait until the driver gets download and installed. Make use of each separate installer wizard to install the printer software correctly.
- Select the Finish option to complete the Samsung installer. Your printer is ready to print a document.
- If the printer prints well, you can continue with a print job. If not, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
- Our technical experts will download and install the samsung proxpress m3870fw driver via a remote access.
samsung m3870fw troubleshooting Support
Samsung M3870FW Paper Jam
1. Go through the guides that are given below to clear the paper jam in your printer.
2. Pull out the printer’s tray. Check for any jammed paper inside the printer. If you find it, remove the paper carefully.
3. After removing the jammed paper, close the tray. If you still find an samsung m3870fw troubleshooting issue, check the printer’s duplex area.
4. Remove the duplexer from the printer. If you find any jammed paper, remove it slowly.
5. In case the paper doesn’t come out with the duplex unit, remove the paper from the bottom of the Samsung M3870FW printer.
6. Open the printer’s rear access door. You have to pull down both fuser levels.
7. Open the fuser jam cover and then take away the jammed paper. Lock the fuser jam cover.
8. Pull up the fuser levers and then lock the rear access door. Try to print a sample document.
9. If the samsung m3870fw troubleshooting issue still persists, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung M3870FW Printer Offline
1. When a printer is unable to communicate with the computer, a printer displays a Printer Offline message.
2. Check if the Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FW printer is powered on.
3. If a DHCP server assigned an IP address, you have to change it to a static IP address.
4. Setup the TCP/IP port and check whether the Samsung M3870FW printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
5. Deactivate the SNMP feature. Use the guides that are listed below to deactivate the SNMP feature.
6. From your computer, access Control Panel and then choose Devices and Printers.
7. Right-click the printer icon that displays an Offline message and then select Printer Properties.
8. Choose the Ports tab from the Printer Properties window. Check whether the printer port is chosen and then select Configure Port.
9. From the Configure Standard TCP/IP Port Monitor window, you have to uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled and then select Ok.
10.After completing all the steps that are given above, try printing a sample document.
Samsung M3870FW LED Indicator Issue
- The Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M3870FW printer has a set of LED to specify the printer’s function. In case any samsung m3870fw troubleshooting issue occurs, the error message gets displayed on the printer’s control panel as well as you will get the noticeable changes in the printer’s LED.
- In case the ink level of the samsung proxpress m3870fw toner replacement is empty, the LED starts to glow red along with a blinking red status light.
- You have to remove the toner and shake well to redistribute the toner. Insert it and try to print a document.
- If the issue still persists, it is suggested to samsung proxpress m3870fw toner replacement cartridge.
- You can easily find other error code on Easy Printer Manager. Navigate to the Easy Printer Manager. From the Print information tab, you can view the error message or the printer’s status.