Samsung M4080FX Manual and Driver Download Support
About Samsung M4080FX Printer
Samsung M4080FX Manual gives details of Print, scan, copy, and fax easily using the Samsung SL- M 4080 printers. It is compatible with automatic duplexing. This Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer has an automatic document feeder. It is compatible with Ethernet connection. It is suitable for heavy- duty printing by small office standards. The paper handling capacity of the input tray of the printer is about 250 sheets. The functions like print and fax from, or scan to, a PC over a network. This printer can also be used as a standalone copier, email sender, and a fax machine. Choose this printer if its paper handling and output quality are good enough for your purpose.
Samsung M4080FX Printer Specifications
|function||Print, copy, fax, and scan|
|Print speed for black||Normal up to 40 ppm|
|First page out for black||As fast as 6 sec|
|Duty cycle||Up to 120000 pages|
|Print quality for black||Up to 1200*1200 dpi|
|Display||PCL5, PCL6, PS3, PDF V1.7|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Connectivity||Apple AirPrint™, Samsung Cloud Print, Mopria™ Certified, Mobile Apps, Google Cloud Print™, PrinterOn Print|
|Paper handling output, standard||250-sheet output bin|
|Duplex printing||Automatic (standard)|
|Media sizes supported||Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, Statement, Envelope,Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, Statement|
|Media types||Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color,CardStock, Bond, Archive, Envelope, Preprinted, Recycled, Lables,Letterhead, Hole Punched|
Samsung M4080FX Printer Setup Installation
Trail the instructions provided in the Samsung M4080FX Manual successive steps to setup the hardware, print a demo page, and install the software.
- Find a stable location, choose a level, stable place with enough space for air circulation.
- Allow extra space to access covers and trays. Keep them away from direct sunlight or source of cold, humidity, and heat.
- Printing is favorable for under 1000 m and check the altitude settings to optimize printing.
Samsung M4080FX Printer Setup
- Place the machine on a flat, stable surface to maintain the inclination greater than 2 mm. If not, the print quality might be not be obtained as expected.
- Remove the printer from the shipment box and check all the enclosed items.
- Remove tape holding the printer and then keep paper in the tray of the printer.
- To place the paper, drag the tray out and align the tray size to the media size you are placing in the tray with Samsung M4080FX Manual guide.
- Keep the paper with the side you like to print facing up and tap on the paper guides to align them to the width and length of the paper.
- Avoid applying too much pressure in order to avoid bending of paper which in turn helps you avoid paper jam or skew.
- Subsequently, shut the paper cover of the printer and keep the tray again into the printer.
- Make use of the power cord that came with your printer to link the printer to the power supply. Then switch on your Samsung printer by using the power icon.
- Now let your printer print a demo page to check if the printer is operating properly.
- Make use the Samsung M4080FX Manual installation CD to install the software on the Mac or Windows computer to which the printer is linked. If your computer’s operating system is Linux, avail the driver from us.
Samsung M4080FX Driver Installation Support
After assembling all hardware of your Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer with Samsung M4080FX Manual, trail the instructions provided below to install the software for your Mac computers or Windows. Starter/Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate is the supported printer driver for OS version Windows 7 operation. Pro/Enterprise and Home/Pro/Enterprise are compatible with Windows 8/8.1 and 10. Trail the instructions below to install the Samsung M4080FX Driver. For further information, feel free to call our experts on the number provided on the screen.
Step 1: The Samsung Proxpress m4080fx Printer Software Installer, a web- based installer that helps you download and install the Samsung M4080FX Driver and software for your Samsung printers. Get directed to our website and index your printer model number in the available column to download the latest version. Once the installer accesses, tap on the Windows icon if your operating system is Windows XP or later. Now select the type of installation and then follow the Samsung M4080FX Manual on-screen prompts to finish the installation process.
Step 2: To install a USB connected Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer, agree to the terms and conditions and choose Next on your Windows installer. Tap on USB connection and then select Next to continue. Choose all the software and drivers that are to be installed and then tap on the Next option. Do not proceed until the driver gets download and installed. Based on your printer model, while downloading the software, other installers might access. Follow each separate installer wizard to install the printer software properly with Samsung M4080FX Manual. Once the Setup is completed click the Finish option to terminate the Samsung installer.
Step 1: The Samsung Proxpress m4080fx Printer Software Installer, a web-based installer that helps you to download and install the required printer drivers and software. If you have not installed the printer driver before, go to our website and enter your printer model number in to download the latest driver. When the Installer screens, tap on the Mac OS X icon if the operating system version of the computer is MAC OS X 10.5 or later.
Step 2: To install a USB connected Samsung M4080FX Driver, open the Samsung Printer Installer using Samsung M4080FX Manual once the printer installer package is downloaded. Now double-tap on the Samsung Proxpress m4080fx.pkg file and choose Continue once the Mac OS X Installer gets opened. Once the Software License Agreement accesses, tap on Continue and then select Agree to proceed with the installation process. Go on with the how to install the software option and choose Continue. Click on Install to perform standard installation and select the USB connected Printer option.
Step 3: Go on with the Next option and power on the printer. Ratify that the printer is associated with the computer by means of a USB cable. Then tap on Next. Now the Software finds all the required software. Select all the software and Samsung M4080FX Driver and then choose Continue. Now you are prompted to type the User Password. Enter the password and tap on Ok. The password you keyed in should be the same which you use when logging onto the computer.
Step 4: Do not proceed until the software gets downloaded and installed. With Samsung M4080FX Manual the setup procedure is now completed and tap on Close to revert from the Samsung Installer.
Samsung M4080FX Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung M4080FX Paper Jam
- If paper jammed is found in the paper feed area, go through the below Samsung M4080FX Manual steps to remove the jammed paper from the printer.
- Open and shut the front cover to make the Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer to eject the jammed paper automatically from the printer.
- If the jammed paper is not ejected by itself, drag out the tray and gently remove the jammed paper.
- If the paper is not ejected even you do it manually or if the still exist in the feed area, check the fuser area around the Samsung M4080FX toner cartridge.
- Keep the tray back into the printer until it snaps into place. The printer starts printing automatically.
Samsung M4080FX Printer Offline
- If the printer displays offline or status is not available then the computer and printer are not communicating with each other. To resolve this use Samsung M4080FX Manual guide given below.
- Power up the printer and check if the USB cable is fully connected into both the computer and printer.
- If the printer still prompts Offline, establish connection using a different USB cable.
- To scrutinize if the Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer is online, get directed to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and select the printer and right click with the mouse. Click on the See what’s printing option.
- Choose your printer name at the top left of the window and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Reinstall the existing Samsung M4080FX Driver and avail the latest driver for your printer from us.
Samsung M4080FX LED Indicator Issue
- The Samsung printer has a set of LEDs to specify the functions of the printer. If any Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer issue occurs, you can get the noticeable changes in the LEDs in addition to the error message on the screen. For more guide follow Samsung M4080FX Manual steps given below.
- If the ink level of the Samsung M4080FX toner may be below the normal the LED glows red along with a blinking red status light.
- Remove the toner and shake well to redistribute the toner. It is suggested to replace the Samsung M4080FX toner cartridge.
- Find other error code on Easy Printer Manager. Go to the Easy Printer Manager and under the Print information, beside status, the error message or status of the Samsung Proxpress m4080fx printer is screened.