Samsung SL-M4530nx Printer Setup
About Samsung sl M4530NXPrinter
The Laser printer offers cost-effective printing. The toner capacity of the printer enables more prints with fewer cartridge replacements. This printer offers excellent speed and professional quality. You can accelerate business with a 1 GHz dual-core CPU. It helps you to sharpen your text and images with ReCP technology. You can minimize the print costs with high-yield consumables.
Samsung sl M4530NX Printer Features
The printer offers easy-to-use controls, high performance, and resource-efficient features. It provides good functionality and critical reliability, as well as mobile printing and rich security that may help to improve the performance of your office. The printer includes Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology that delivers sharp text and clean images. It provides a superior resolution that helps to ensure that everything you print will stand out. This printer also boasts a durable build that is specially designed to cope with the pressures of business. Moreover, it includes unique anti-jam friction roller system that reduces the occurrence of multiple sheet pickups, misfeeds and paper jams. The easy user interface of the printer offers convenient access to a wide array of features and settings. With the numeric keypad or the touchscreen display feature, one can authenticate documents by entering a required pin to securely release print jobs. Enhance and improve your productivity with the Samsung Mobile Print App. With the XOA (eXtensible Open Architecture) Web platform, you can satisfy your specific business needs and seamlessly run custom solutions.
Samsung sl M4530NX Printer Specifications
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 45 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 200,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Automatic (Standard)|
|Paper Handling Capacity||550-sheet input tray, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, and a 500-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux|
|Processor speed||1000 MHz|
|Power Consumption||850 Watts|
|Compatible mobile printing solutions||Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, Wireless direct printing, Mobile Apps, Samsung Cloud Print and Google Cloud Print|
|Supported Media Types||Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, CardStock, Bond, Archive and Envelope|
|Supported Media Sizes||Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (ISO), B5 (JIS), Oficio, Envelope (DL, C5, C6), Tray 2: A4, A5, A6, B5 (ISO), B5 (JIS), Oficio|
Samsung sl M4530NX Printer Setup Installation
Do you think setting up your printer is a tedious job? Do not worry. With the prompts given below, you can easily setup your printer.
- The foremost step is to search for an even surface with adequate space to open cover(s) and tray(s).
- Also, make sure that the area is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight or sources of heat, cold and humidity.
- On opening the box, you may view a software disk, a quick set up guide, a power cable and few toner cartridges along with the printer.
- Take the printer out of the box with both the hands as it may be heavy. Discard all the packing materials from the printer without any damage.
- Now, connect the power cord by following the instructions in the user manual.
- Carefully open the paper tray and then place a stack of plain, white paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Once you place the paper, close the paper cover and then insert the tray back into the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge and shake it well to evenly distribute the toner in it.
- Now, print a demo page to ensure that the printer works properly.
- Connect the printer to your system over a suitable network and then install the printer software.
Best Support for Samsung M4530NX Driver
- The foremost step is to check if you have downloaded the software for your printer.
- To install the Print Driver on your Mac system, go to Downloads and open the Mac Installer folder.
- Select the Mac Printer Folder and then run the Printer Driver Package Installer.
- Make sure that you enter the password and then click OK to continue if you receive a notification to Authenticate.
- In case you receive a notification to Authenticate and you do not know the password, make sure that you contact your system administrator for assistance.
- Select Continue on the warning dialog and then to start the installation program, click Continue in the printer driver window.
- Make sure that you click Continue on the Introduction and Read Me dialogs and then click Agree to accept terms and conditions.
- Now, close all the applications and then select the Continue option on the warning notification dialog that appears.
- Select the location to install the printer driver software and then click Continue.
- Choose the installation type and then click Install.
- Type your password if prompted to start the installation. You may notice that the loading screen shows a progress bar.
- Once complete, make sure that you click Close to finish.
- Go to System Preferences to verify if the installation was successful.
- Now, click on the Print & Scan option.
- You may notice the desired printer displays in the Printers list.
Samsung M4530NX Paper Jam
- When using a wrong paperweight or paper type, it may lead to paper jams.
- Make sure that the paper type is correct to help prevent the printer from jamming again.
- Check if the paper type you use meets the specifications of the printer.
- Ensure that the paper type is set correctly on the printer.
- Samsung 4530NX printers do not support the use of transfer paper unless the paper specifically says for use in laser beam printers as well as xerographic copiers.
- On using incorrect paper in the printer, it may cause the paper to melt to the fuser that may lead to damage and requiring replacement of the fuser.
Samsung M4530NX Printer Offline
- The fundamental step is to check if the printer is on and also that the USB cable is connected to both the system and printer.
- Ensure that you use a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline. It is advisable to not use a cable longer than 6 ft.
- Ascertain that the printer is not set to offline, then go to Devices and Printers –> Printer –> See what’s printing.
- Now, select the printer at the top left of the window and then make sure that you uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the printer driver.
Samsung M4530NX LED Indicator Issue
- If the red light is Blinking, it possibly denotes a minor error and also that the printer is waiting for the error to be cleared.
- Ensure that you check the display message. After the error resolves, the printer may automatically resume.
- There is also a possibility that a small amount of toner may remain in the cartridge. In such case, it is better to replace the cartridge.
- If the red light is On, it indicates that the cover is open or there is no paper in the tray or a paper jam has occurred or the printer has stopped due to a major error.