Samsung Xpress C480W Printer
About Samsung Xpress C480W Printer
It is one of the good mono multifunction laser Samsung Xpress C480W printer, with color for occasional use. Use NFC and print easily. The features like scan to email and mobile are present. The cost is too low and is suitable for home and home office purpose. The tray can handle maximum of 150 sheets and 40 sheets in Automatic Document Feeder. It has a control panel display and WPS mode is supported. On the whole, it worths your money.
Samsung C480W Features
The Samsung Xpress C480W printer is a good choice if you want to print, scan, fax, and copy from a same printer. It works on the Laser color technology and the display of the printer is 2 lines. The features like Samsung Cloud Print ready, Scan to PC, Scan to email, USB flash drive, Scan to folder, Rendering Engine for cleaning are compatible with the printer. The fax type supported by the printer is Plain paper. It supports AirPrint and let you print from Apple devices.
The copy feature of the printer is inclusive of ID card copy and the line quantity of display is 2. The maximum media size supported by this printer is A4/ legal. It has an Automatic Document Feeder which can hold maximum of 50 sheets. The media type class of the printer is Plain paper and size is A4 or Legal.
Samsung C480W Printer Specifications
Device Type- Fax, copier, printer, scanner
Printing Technology Laser – color
Display 2 lines
Monthly Duty Cycle- 20000 pages
Office Machine Features- Save to USB flash drive, Google Cloud Print ready, scan to e-mail, scan to folder, scan to application,Rendering Engine for Clean Page (RECP) technology, Samsung Cloud Print ready, scan to PC
Fax Type- Plain paper
Standard Memory- 128 MB
Supported Flash Memory- USB flash drive
AirPrint Enabled- Yes
First Print Out Time for Black and white- 14 sec
Max Copying Speed Up to 18 ppm for mono / up to 4 ppm for color
Max Copying Speed for B/W- 18 ppm
Max Copying Speed for Color- 4 ppm
First Copy Out Time for B/W- 14 sec
Copying Features ID Card CopyMax Printing Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 2400 x 600 dpi (color)
Max Printing Speed- Up to 19 ppm for mono / up to 4 ppm for color
Max Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
Max Resolution Color 2400 x 600 dpi
Max Printing Speed for B/W- 19 ppm
Max Printing Speed for Color- 4 ppm
First Print Out Time Color 26 sec
Original Type- sheets
Document Feeder- ADF
Media Type Class- other, plain paper
Media Size Class- A4/Legal
Min Media Size- 3 in x 6 in
Supported Media Type- bond paper, preprinted paper, recycled paper, card stock, cotton paper, glossy paper, labels, plain paper, thick paper, thin paper
Standard Media Capacity 150 sheets
Output Trays Capacity 50 sheets
Type fax / copier / printer / scanner
Functions copier, fax, printer, scanner
Fax Type plain paper
Monthly Duty Cycle- 20000 pages
Optical Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated Resolution 4800 x 4800 dpi
Scan Element CIS
ype ADF, input tray, output tray
Media Feeder Capacity 150 sheets, 50 sheets
Min Media Size 3 in x 6 in
Max Media Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)/A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
Samsung C480W Setup Installation
- Find a location to place your printer and make sure that the place is suitable for the printer and it could have enough air circulation.
- Adjust the altitude of the printer to optimize printing. Keep the machine on a flat, stable surface so that there is no incline is higher than 2 mm.
- Take out the Samsung Xpress C480W printer from the shipment box and remove all tape holding it.
- Place paper of correct size with the side you want to print facing up. Adjust them to the width and length of the paper.
- Then, use a power cord to connect the printer to the power supply.
- Push the power icon to power on the printer. If the printer is not switched on, off it leave for a while and then power it on.
- Install toner properly. Once it is done, allow your printer to print a demo page to check if the hardware installation is properly done.
- To install the software, click on the link provided on our website and follow the prompts to complete the driver installation.
Samsung C480W Driver Installation Support
- Use the Samsung Xpress C480W Software Installer, a web- based installer to install the suitable driver for your printer.
- Check our website, and enter your printer model number in the provided field. Hold on until you receive the appropriate Samsung Xpress C480W Priner driver and software.
- Once the Installer screens, tap the Windows icon if your OS version is Windows XP or latest.
- To install the driver, mark the box to agree the terms and condition. Then click on the next option.
- Choose Network Connection and tap on the Next to continue. Choose Ye, I will set up my printer’s network for initial setup or to alter the printer network configuration.
- Choose Next and affirm that the printer is linked using an Ethernet cable to a router and then tap on Next to continue.
- Now the installer starts to search for all the printer that are connected and then choose the desired printer for installation.
- Tap on Continue and choose all the software and drivers that need to be installed. Choose Next to continue. The software starts to download.
- Follow the prompts to accomplish the installation process. Some other installer might open liable to the printer model.
- Check each separate installer wizard to install the printer software properly.
Samsung C480W Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung C480W Paper Jam
- Take out the cassette tray and eliminate the jammed paper by dragging it straight out.
- Once it is done, reinstall the cassette tray. Subsequently, open the front door and then close it.
- To clear the paper jam inside the Samsung Xpress C480W printer, open the rear cover door and then open the frame- transfer.
- Eliminate the jammed paper by gradually pulling it straight out.
- Subsequently, close the frame- transfer and then close the cover door. Affirm that the rear cover door snaps in place.
- To eliminate the jammed paper from the exit area, access the scanner lid.
- Remove the jammed paper by gently pulling it straight outward. Subsequently, shut the scanner lid.
Samsung C480W Printer Offline
- When the printer shows Printer Offline alert message when the communication between the printer and the computer is lost.
- Check if the printer is on and if a DHCP server assigned an IP address, alter it to a static IP address.
- Customize the TCP/IP port and affirm that the printer and the TCP/IP port has the same IP address.
- Deactivate the SNMP feature. To do this, on your computer, access Control Panel and click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Right- click on the Offline option and choose Printer Properties. Click on Ports and affirm that your printer is checked.
- Choose Configuration Port and on the Configuration Standard TCP/ IP Port Monitor window, uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled check box.
- Click Ok and then terminate the Printer Properties window. Let your printer a test page and affirm that the printer is in Online mode.
Samsung C480W LED Indicator Issue
- If the Red LED is solid along with a blinking red Status light, check if enough toner is present in the toner cartridge and only minor error have occurred.
- To resolve this issue, take out and shake the Samsung Xpress C480W toner cartridge to redistribute the toner. To check an error coder refer to the Easy Printer Manager option.
- To check the status of the printer in Easy Printer Manager, on Easy Printer manager enter your printer model into the search text box.
- Under Printer Information, beside Status, the error message or status of the printer is displayed.
- If an error is shown, revert to Error Messages and Status LEDs and get directed to the appropriate error.