Best Support for Samsung C480W Driver and Manual Download
About Samsung C480W Printer
The Samsung Xpress C480W colour laser printer copier scanner produces high quality, vibrant color prints with unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology. It lets you print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network using Samsung Mobile Print and Samsung C480W Driver. The color laser printer includes Scan-to-Email feature that can directly email your scanned documents. You can reduce Samsung C480W Toner, paper and energy use with convenient Eco button feature on your printer.
Samsung C480W Features
With this color printer, you can experience a quick three-step installation without a USB connection. You can enjoy the feature with the SPSI (Samsung Printer S/W Installer) selects the OS automatically and installs the Samsung C480W Driver without a CD. The Samsung Xpress C480W colour laser printer copier scanner includes many user-friendly features. It comes in a compact and stylish design that has a glossy open panel and clear Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Enjoy printing from your printer with the Samsung Mobile Print App on iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows phones and Amazon Kindle. Moreover, you can print directly from your mobile device to the printer using Samsung Mobile Print, Samsung Cloud Print, Google Print or Airprint app. You can save the cost per page with High-yield Samsung C480W Toner Cartridges.
The One Touch Eco button permits you to save on Toner Samsung Xpress C480W, paper and energy. With this MFP you can print multiple pages on one sheet, print in draft mode and skip blank pages. Customize these settings as per you wish. The Smart CMS (Smart Color Management System) improves the quality of mobile printing with Samsung C480W Driver. It has an automatic image adjustment function that enhances sharpness and removes white gaps.
Samsung C480W Printer Specifications
|Function||Print, copy, scan and fax|
|Print Resolution||Up to 2,400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print Speed (Color)||Up to 4 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 20,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port and Ethernet|
|Two-sided||(Duplex) Printing Automatic|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Unix and Linux|
|Processor speed||800 MHz|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR certified|
|Compatible mobile printing solutions||Air Print, Mopria Print, Mobile Apps, Samsung Cloud Print and Google Cloud Print|
|Duplex Printing||Samsung C480W Manual|
|Supported Media Types||Plain, Thin, Thick, Cardstock, Pre-printed, Recycled, Bond, Label, Cotton, Colored, Glossy|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Paper Handling Capacity||150-sheet input tray, 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 50-sheet output tray|
|Scan file format||PDF, JPG, TIFF|
Samsung C480W Printer Setup Installation
The prompts to setup your Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Color Laser printer and Samsung C480W Driver are given below.
- Take out the Samsung Xpress C480W colour laser printer copier scanner from the box, then check the list of items and then carefully discard the unwanted tape from in and around the printer.
- Now, plug in the power cord to the printer as per the instructions in the Samsung C480W Manual.
- Pull out the paper tray and then ensure that you adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- Now, mount the paper with the side you want to print facing up and adjust it within the markings on the tray.
- Do not push the paper too much. This is to ensure that there is no paper jam or skew.
- Now, close the paper cover and then place the tray back into the printer.
- Discard the unwanted wrap from the Toner Samsung Xpress C480W cartridge and then take out the hopper sheet from it.
- Prior to placing the cartridge in the printer, thoroughly shake it.
- Print a test page. This is to check the status of the printer.
- Now, install the Samsung C480W Software and then connect the printer to the computer using a suitable network.
Samsung C480W Driver Installation Support
The guidelines to download the Samsung C480W Driver on a Windows or Mac PC are provided below.
Step 1: For a Windows system, connect your printer to your PC using a USB cable. Note that the USB cable must be no longer than 3 meters.
Step 2: Now, insert the Samsung C480W Software CD that came with your Samsung Xpress C480W colour laser printer copier scanner.
Step 3: Click Start –> All programs –> Accessories –> Run if the installation window does not appear.
Step 4: Make sure that you accept the installation agreements in the installation window and then click the Next option.
Step 5: Ensure that you select USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen and then click Next.
Step 6: You may observe the prompts in the Samsung C480W Driver installation window.
Step 7: For a Mac system, initially, check if the printer is connected to your system and powered on.
Step 8: Now, insert the Samsung C480W Software CD that came with your Samsung C480W printer and then double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac PC.
Step 9: Select the Continue option, then click Agree and then select the Install option.
Step 10: Make sure that you enter the password, then select OK and then choose the USB Connected Printer option on the Printer Connection Type.
Step 11: Ascertain that you select the Add Printer button to choose your printer model and add it to your list.
Step 12: Now, choose the Add Fax button to select your fax and add it to your fax list.
Step 13: After the installation completes, ensure that you click Close.
Step 14: For any further Samsung C480W Driver support, do not hesitate to reach our veterans on the Toll-free number.
Samsung C480W Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung C480W Paper Jam
- To avoid tearing the paper, carefully discard the jammed paper from the cassette tray.
- Insert the cassette tray again and then close the front door. Now, open the rear cover door and then open the frame-transfer.
- Carefully discard the jammed paper by gently pulling it straight out, then close the frame-transfer and then close the rear cover door.
- Now, check if the rear cover door clicks in place. Open the scanner unit, then remove the jammed paper by gently pulling it straight out and then close the scanner unit.
Samsung C480W Printer Offline
- The primary step is to check if the Samsung Xpress C480W colour laser printer copier scanner printer is on and connected to a USB cable.
- It is a beeter idea to use a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline.
- Examine if the cable is shorter than 6 ft and then to ascertain that the printer is not set to offline, check the Samsung C480W Driver.
- Make sure that you select the Devices and Printers option in the Control Panel, then click the printer and then select See what’s printing.
- Ascertain that you select Printer at the top left of the window, then uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the Samsung C480W Driver.
Samsung C480W LED Indicator Issue
- When you notice that a corresponding LED is solid red, along with a blinking red status light, it denotes that a small amount of toner may remain in the Toner Samsung Xpress C480W.
- There is also a possibility that a minor error might have occurred. Cartefully remove and thoroughly shake the toner cartridge to redistribute the toner.
- Make sure that you replace the Toner Samsung Xpress C480W if the issue persists. Check Easy Printer Manager to determine the error.
- Use a genuine cartridge as the Samsung Xpress C480W colour laser printer copier scanner printer does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.