Samsung Proxpress M2010 Printer Setup and Driver Download
About Samsung SL-M2010 mono mfp printers Printer
With the Samsung Proxpress M2010 printer get the sharper text as well as smooth looking prints every time. It is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy without compromising its performance. The printer’s print speed for black is up to 20ppm(Pages Per Minute). Connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M2010 printer and computer via a USB cable. The Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver is compatible with Window, Mac, Linux, and Unix operating system. Use the Samsung ProXpress SL-M2010 printer and enjoy printing the desired document with the best quality.
Samsung SL-M2010 mono mfp printers Features
The Samsung Proxpress M2010 is a small, attractive, and affordable monochrome laser printer that is suitable for home and small office. The printer’s Toner Save mode increases the toner yield by up to 40%. The printer has a convenient Cancel button to stop the print job instantly. The printer provides professional quality printing with the printing speed of up to 22ppm. The printer’s input tray can handle up to 150-sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 100-sheets. The Samsung ProXpress SL-M2010 is an Energy Star Certified printer so it saves the energy while it is in usage. With the manual duplex printing feature, you can save the paper usage by 50%. Easily Setup the Samsung ProXpress SL-M2010 printer and start printing the desired document with Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver.
Samsung Proxpress M2010 Printer Specifications
The printer’s function: Print
Print speed black: Up to 20 ppm
Monthly duty cycle: Up to 10,000 pages
Print technology: Laser
Print resolution: 1200*1200 dpi
Print Resolution Technologies: ReCP
Processor speed: 400MHz
Duplex printing: Manual
Compatible operating system: Windows, Mac, Unix, and Linux
Paper handling input tray: Up to 150-sheets
Maximum output tray capacity: Up to 100-sheets
Supported Media sizes: A4, A5, B5 (ISO), B5 (JIS), Oficio, Envelope
Compatible Media types: Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, CardStock, Bond, Archive, Envelope
Dimensions (W x D x H): 331 x 215 x 178 mm
Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 331 x 350.4 x 178.1 mm
Weight: 3.97 kg
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 280 x 384 x 261 mm
Package weight: 5.1 kg
Supported media weight: 60 to 163 g/m
Samsung Proxpress M2010 Printer Setup installation support
Samsung M2010 Printer Setup
- Make use of the guides that are given below to set up the Samsung SL-M2010 mono mfp printers.
- Once you receive a printer from the shipment, remove all the stickers and tapes from it.
- Check whether you have received all the printer components along with the printer.
- Connect one end of the cable to the printer’s port and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Place enough papers into the printer’s input tray. Do not overfill the tray.
- Make sure that the paper size and type are compatible with the Samsung Proxpress M2010 printer.
- Take out a new toner cartridge from its packing material. Remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Check whether the cartridges are free from dust and then insert it into the respective slot.
9. Install the latest printer driver on your computer. Based on the operating system, download the Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver.
10. After completing the Samsung M2010 software setup, try to print a sample document using the printer.
11. For any queries, contact our technical team at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver Installation Support
- You can easily install the desired Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver using the Printer Software Installer, a web based installer.
- If you are installing the Samsung M2010 software for the first time, go to our website and index the printer model number in the provided column.
- Open the installer, if the operating system of your computer is Windows XP or higher, you have to click on the Window icon.
- Select the installation type and then make use of the on-screen guides to complete the installation.
- To install the driver via a USB connection, agree to the Terms and Conditions and then select the Next option.
- Choose the connection type as a USB and select the Continue option.
- You have to select all the software and Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver that need to be installed.
- The Samsung M2010 software gets downloaded and then use the guides to install it successfully.
- After completing the setup process, select the Finish option to end the Samsung installer.
- Try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
- If the printer prints well, you can continue with the desired print job. If not, feel free to consult our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung Proxpress M2010 Troubleshooting Support
Samsung SL-M2010 mono mfp printers Paper Jam
- Make use of the guides that are listed below to easily clear the paper jam issue and to make your printer ready to print a document.
- If you find any jammed paper in the paper feed area, open and close the printer’s front cover. The printer automatically ejects the jammed paper.
- Ensure that you have used the compatible papers for printing a document. Prior to loading the paper, check whether the papers are aligned well.
- Do not overfill the papers into the printer’s input tray. To get more information, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung SL-M2010 mono mfp printers Offline
- The printer’s control panel displays the Printer Offline message only when the computer and printer are unable to communicate with each other.
- Power on the Samsung Pro Xpress SL-M2010 printer and check if the USB cable is connected properly to the device’s port.
- If the issue still persists, try to connect the Samsung Proxpress M2010 printer and computer with a different USB cable.
- Go to Devices and Printers in the Control Panel, select the printer and right click with the mouse to check the printer is in Online. Select the See what’s printing option.
- You have to uncheck the Use Printer Offline option. Uninstall the Samsung M2010 software and reinstall the latest Samsung Proxpress M2010 Driver and software.
- Update the printer firmware regularly. For more help, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Samsung SL-M2010 mono mfp printers LED Indicator Issue
- When you find that the printer’s LED is in solid red color, along with a blinking red status light, it notifies that the ink level of the cartridge is low or empty.
- In some cases, it also indicates that there is an issue with the toner cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the slot and shake it well to redistribute the toner equally.
- After that, re-insert the cartridge into the slot. If you still find an issue, replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Use a genuine cartridge to print a document. At a certain point, third party cartridge might cause an issue with the Samsung Proxpress M2010 printer as well as the print quality.
- For any queries, feel free to contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.