Samsung Xpress SL-M2071 Setup and Support
About Samsung xpress M2071 Printer
You can increase your productivity and creativity at work or at home with this MFP. It comes at a nominal price with a remarkable output capacity. The Laser printer has a high printing resolution that results in enhanced images and defined texts. With Samsung M2071 printer, you can make as many copies as you wish and all copies may look consistently clear and sharp.
Samsung SL-M2017 Features
The MFP combines the ease of operation with high performance at an affordable price. The printer is suitable for any business environment. It offers high-quality prints. You can activate the economical features with the one-touch Eco button to help save toner, paper and energy. You only need to press the one-touch Print Screen button to print whatever you see on the screen. With this printer, you can easily and efficiently manage printer settings and status with Easy Printer Manager. It helps you create digital documents and share with others via email and social networks, including Facebook and Twitter. The printer lets you handle large, complex printing and scanning jobs. This is possible due to Samsung’s advanced 600 MHz Cortex-A5 core processor. With the Samsung Rendering Engine for Clean Page (ReCP) technology, you can get a sharper text, cleaner images and smooth-looking prints virtually every time you print.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2071 Printer Specifications
|Functions||Print, Copy and Scan|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Print Speed (Black)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Monthly duty cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Two-sided (Duplex) Printing||Manual|
|Paper Handling Capacity||150-sheet input tray and 100-sheet output tray|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows, Mac and Linux|
|Processor speed||600 MHz|
|Scan resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Copy resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Copy speed||Up to 20 cpm|
|Scan file format||PDF, JPG, TIFF|
|Media types||Plain, Thick, Thin, Cotton, Color, Preprinted, Recycled, Labels, Bond, Archive, Envelope and CardStock|
|Power consumption||310 Watts|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2017 Printer Setup Installation
Follow the basic prompts given below to set up your Samsung M2071 printer.
- Open the box and remove the printer and all other components from it. Check the enclosed items and then discard the unwanted tape from the printer.
- Make sure that you plug in the cables by following the prompts in the user manual.
- Oce you pull out the paper tray, make sure that you adjust the tray size to the media size you are loading.
- It is advisable to place the paper with the side you want to print facing up.
- Ascertain that you do not push the paper too much as it may result in a paper jam or skew.
- Shut the paper cover and then place the tray back into your printer.
- Now, remove the new toner cartridge from its package and then carefully remove the hopper sheet from it.
- Shake the cartridge well from side to side to evenly distribute the toner.
- Now, print a test page to check if the printer functions properly and then proceed to the next step.
- Install the software for your printer once the setup process completes and then use a suitable network to connect the printer to your system.
Samsung Xpress M2071 Printer Driver Download Installation Support
Download the driver for your system by following the basic guidelines given below.
- If you have a Windows system, connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable that is no longer than 3 meters.
- Insert the software CD that came with your printer into the CD-ROM drive.
- If the installation window does not appear, make sure that you select Start –> All programs –> Accessories –> Run.
- After accepting the installation agreements in the installation
- window, make sure that you click the Next option.
- It is advisable to select USB connection on the Printer Connection Type screen and then click Next.
- You may notice the guidelines in the installation window. Make sure that you follow them.
- If you have a Mac system, initially, check if the printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
- After inserting the software CD into your CD-ROM drive, double-click the CD-ROM icon that appears on your Mac desktop and then proceed to the next step.
- Make sure that you select Continue, then click Agree to agree to the license agreement and then select Install.
- Enter the password, then select the OK option and then click USB Connected Printer on the Printer Connection Type.
- Ensure that you select the Add Printer button to choose your printer and add it to your list.
- Make sure that you click Add Fax button to select your fax and add it to your fax list. Once the installation completes, select the Close option.
- Do not hesitate to reach our support team on the Toll-free number for any queries.
Samsung Xpress M2017Printer Troubleshooting Support
Samsung SL-M2017 Paper Jam
- It is advisable to select the correct media types. This ensures that there is no paper jam issue.
- After modifying the tray size, make sure that you check if the adjustable guides are placed correctly.
- You may notice that the jammed paper automatically ejects from the machine, once you open and close the front cover.
- It is advisable to check the fuser area around the toner cartridge if the paper does not eject when you pull.
- Now, printing may automatically resume once you place the tray back into the printer until it snaps into place.
Samsung SL-M2017 Printer Offline
- Primarily, check if the printer is on and also that the USB cable is connected to both the system and printer.
- It is a better option to use a different USB cable if the printer still shows Offline.
- Make sure that your USB cable is shorter than 6 ft. In order to ensure that the printer is not set to offline, check the printer driver.
- Select the Devices and Printers option in the Control Panel, then click the printer and then select See what’s printing.
- After selecting Printer at the top left of the window, make sure that you uncheck Use Printer Offline option and then reinstall the printer driver.
Samsung SL-M2017 LED Indicator Issue
- Make a note that the color of the LED generally indicates the printer’s current status.
- Note that based on your printer model or country, few LEDs may not be available. Try resolving the error by following the instructions from the computer’s Samsung Printing Status program window.
- Ensure that you do not use a non-genuine cartridge as the printer does not guarantee the quality of a third-party cartridge.
- The printer warranty does not include the service or repair for using a non-genuine cartridge.
- Reach our expert team on the Toll-free number for any support or information.