Scan from Computer using Windows
The complete featured software driver for your 123.HP.Com Envy4507 model which were released in 2011 or advanced comes along with the HP Scan software. You can initiate to do the scan jobs from your computer, modify scan quality settings, store your scans as PDF files, and more.
Generally HP Scan is available in two versions, which is based on your printer release date. Both the versions provide same functionality and scanning support.
Procedure that is used to scan a document or photo using HP Scan software.
- Your document or photo is loaded on the scanner glass or in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), based on the type of your printer and attributes.
- For your corresponding HP Envy model browse in Windows.
- If the name of your Envy 4507 model gets screened, then on your printer name in the results listed.
- If the name of your Envy 4507 model does not screened, navigate to our website and then download the software for your printer. Below the Driver-Product Installation Software title, tap on Download followed by the complete features printer driver.
In case if you cannot view a full feature driver then your printer does not assist HP Scan software. Choose some other scanning technique from the synopsis table that assists primary printer drivers.
- Tap Scan a Document or Photo.
- HP Scan gets accessed.
- Select any one of the shortcuts that exactly suits with the type of your file and subsequent action that you need.
- Modify of the shortcut default settings in the bottom side of the window pane, if required.
- Pick Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to make a prior view of your scanned documents and make some other extra edits if you need to the scan prior to saving it.
- In order to modify settings like quality, color and default scan destination folder, tap Advanced Settings or More.
- Tap Scan.
- Now the item is scanned by your 123.HP.Com Envy4507 printer and then a prior view of the scan gets screened in the HP Scan.
- If required, you can do a double-click on the concise image of the scanned document or photo, and then modify any additional settings.
- Tap Save.
- The Save as windows gets accessed.
- Pick the folder where you need to store the scan, you can also modify the File name if needed, make certain with the file type in the Save as type menu, and then tap Save.
- To have a glance at your scan, the folder where you saved the scan is opened, and then the file is double-clicked.
Scanned file is saved as a PDF
The scanned item is saved as a PDF file by using the HP Scan Software. It is a must to have Adobe Reader software in order to generate a PDF scan files on your computer. To install the software go to Get Adobe Reader.
- Choose the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut in your 123.HP.Com Envy4507 Scan in order to set up and scan the document, containing photos.
- Tap Save.
- The Save as window gets accessed.
- Make sure that the PDF is chosen in the Save as type menu, and then tap Save.
- To have a look at your scan, the folder where you stored the scan is opened, and then the file is clicked twice.
Steps for Scanning to email
Make use of the email shortcuts that is listed in the HP Scan to mechanically enclose your scan to an email message. Local email client software like Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird need to be installed on the computer and enabled connection to an email service provider to scan to email.
- Below 123.HP.Com Envy4507 Scan, choose any one of the email-related shortcuts (Photo to Email, Document to Email, Email in the form of PDF, or Email in the form of JPEG), and then tap Scan.
- The scan preview gets accessed.
- Tap Send.
- A new email message which is enclosed with scan gets accessed mechanically.
Scan using Paint
You can scan documents and photos using Microsoft Paint, this is an in-built app that is pre- installed with all Windows versions.
- The item is loaded on the scanner glass, in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF), depending on your 123.HP.Com Envy4507 printer type and features.
- Browse in Windows for paint, then tap the Paint app in the list of results.
- Choose File or the menu symbol , then tap From scanner or camera.
- Choose a color option for the image type or document type that you are scanning. Modify the brightness, contrast, and resolution settings, tap Adjust the quality of the scanned picture.
- Tap Scan.
- From the File menu tab, choose Save as to store the scan in the preferred image format and folder on the computer.
Scan using Windows Scan for Windows 8 and 10
Scan documents and photos using the Windows Scan app. To employ this app, a basic or full feature driver need to be installed on a computer that runs with Windows 8 or 10.
- The document or photo that you need to scan is placed on the scanner glass, or place it into the automatic document feeder (ADF), if your 123.HP.Com Envy4507 printer has it.
- Browse in Windows for Scan, and then tap the Scan app in the results that were listed.
- If the Scan app does not get screened in the list, then install Windows Scan from the Windows Store.
- If Source is an attainable option, then choose the destination where you saved your document or photo.
- Select Show more to alter settings like Color mode, Resolution, and the destination to save your file.
- Tap Scan.