123.HP.COM ENVY4524 PRINTER SETUP
HP Envy 4524 Specifications
- Step 1: 123.hp.com/envy4524 is an Inkjet All-in-one printer through which you can perform print, scan, copy or fax functions.
- Step 2: The control panel display of this printer is an LCD interface that provides an easy navigation to the menu.
- Step 3: This printer allows you to get connected to your computer or laptop’s network through Wireless or USB.
- Step 4: You can easily scan or copy from your mobile phone with the help of HP Smart app, by using this HP Envy 4524 printer.
- Step 5: Along with HP Smart app, you have HP ePrint, AirPrint for Apple and Google Cloud Print to print virtually from anywhere.
- Step 6: No matter if you are using a Windows, Mac or Linux, this printer works with all operating systems.
- Step 7: You can print using a plain A4 paper, photo paper, envelopes, cards, brochures, etc with this HP Envy 4524 printer.
- Step 8: It comes with an automatic document feeder that makes your dual-sided printing and copying job easy.
- Step 9: It is an Energy-star certified printer that helps you conserve energy when the printer is in use.
- Step 10: The printer’s smooth finishing speaks of its design and structure. At an affordable cost, it is reliable to buy this printer for your Home purpose.
Scan to computer, Email or PDF
Scanning with HP Envy 4524 is very simple with a few scan applications if it is accepted by your Windows or Mac operating system. Once you perform the scan function, you have the option of saving the scanned file either as a PDF or you can email it using your printer’s email address.
Step 1: Depending on your operating system, follow the succeeding steps to open the HP Printer software.
Step 2: If you are a Windows 8.1 user, then click the down arrow on the lower left corner of the Windows Start screen, choose the name of your printer; click Utilities.
Step 3: If you are a Windows 8 user, right-click a null space on the Start screen, click All Apps on the app bar, select your 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer name and then click Utilities.
Step 4: For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP, click the Start button, choose All Programs, click HP and then click the Printer folder.
Step 5: Choose Manage Scan to Computer under the scan option and then click Enable. Mac users, go through the following steps to know how to scan from your computer.
Step 6: Access the HP Utility Software and choose Scan to Computer under the scan settings.
Step 7: Foresee that Enable Scan to Computer is chosen. Now, let’s see how to scan a document from the printer’s control panel.
Step 8: On the right front corner of the scanner glass, place the actual print side down. Tap Scan and then select the computer that you wish the scanned file to be saved and then tap OK.
Step 9: To scan from the printer software, click Scan a Document or Photo. Choose the type of scan you require and then click Scan.
Step 10: If you want to save the file in .pdf format, choose Save as PDF. To send the scanned file as an email, make use of the printer’s ePrint mail address.