123 HP Envy 4527 Scan
Scan from your 123.HP.Com Envy4527 printer, ensure that the computer has the printer software installed, place the media into the scanner, and then tap on the scan button on the front panel of the printer.
Procedure for HP Envy 4527 Scanning a photo
- Insert the photo or document.
- Scan the required document or images.
Step 1: Insert the photo or document
Scan the required document or photo from the printer, and then store it on your system.
- Power on the 123.HP.Com Envy4527 printer.
- Place the photo or a document you want to scan.
- Use Scanner glass: Insert the original document with the print side facing down on the scanner glass, and then place it according to the engraved guides around the glass. Shut the scanner lid.
- Automatic Document Feeder: In case the printer has an ADF tray, insert the document into the document feeder tray. The print side should face upward and the top edge should go into the tray first. Modify the paper width guides to fix the document.
Step 2: Scan the required document or images
Scan your required document or photo, and then store your scan using one of the options.
- From the control panel of your printer, click Scan, and then select the name of the system that you want to save the scanned document in.
- Choose a scan option that matches the document or image you are scanning.
- Click Ok.
- Your HP Envy 4527 Setup printer scans the required document or images, then stores it to the destination which is specified in the settings.