HP OFFICEJET 4658 PRINTER SPECIFICATION
The 123.HP.Com Oj4658 is aimed at office use, and bid constellation of features. However the Officejet 4658 is bodily smaller and is destined for lighter-duty use, building it literally and symbolically a better fit for a micro or home office or as a individual printer.
- Basic MFP specifications in the HP Officejet 4658 comprise the ability to print and fax from, as well as scan to, a computer, and exert as a standalone copier and fax machine.
- It can also print from or scan to a USB memory key, and it suggests a full set of mobile printing specifications, counting with printing from iOS, Android, and Blackberry phones and tablets.
- Associate the oj4658 to your network by Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and you can print to it over your Wi-Fi access point.
- If the network is coupled to the Internet, you can also print through the cloud and take gain of Web apps, giving orders over the 2.65-inch LCD-based options.
- Duplexer for two-sided printing.
- Automatic document feeder.
- Ethernet, Wireless Direct.
- Prints through the cloud.
- Only one paper tray, with no option to add more.
- No Ethernet Port
- Business Use
- Low Print Quality
The HP Officejet Pro 4658 e-All-in-One Printer can gratify nicely as a common multifunction printer in a micro office or as a personal printer in any mass office.
123.HP.Com Oj4658 Features
- Scan to email
- HP printer control
- Borderless printing
- Easy mobile printing
First time printer setup
Step 1 : Emptying the printer
- Eliminate the 123.HP.Com Oj4658 printer, tape and packing materials from the box.
- Insert your fingers into the space on the left side of the printer, and then softly raise up to access the cartridge access door.
- Eliminate the carriage, paper tray, and scanner bed too from the printer.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
Step 2 : Inspect the contents of the box
Ensure that you eliminate all hardware and materials from the box.
Step 3 : Mount paper into the paper tray
- Raise the output tray.
- Grip the handle on the input tray, and then tug out the tray.
- Glide out the paper width guides as distant as possible.
- Attach plain paper in the paper tray.
- Glide in the paper width guides till they rest beside the edge of the load of paper.
- Shove the tray into the 123.HP.Com Oj4658 printer until it snaps in place.
- Close the output tray, shove out the tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
Step 4 : Link the power cord and set your preferences
- Link one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other into an electrical socket.
- Shove the Power button to switch on the printer.
- On the printer control panel, click your preferred language and specific location by following the prompts.
- Swipe the display to set the month, day, year & time.
- Tap Continue and then select Continue .
Step 5 : Installing the cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door and take out one of the cartridges from its package with the orange pull-tab tugged straight back.
- Grip the cartridge by its sides, and then turn the protective orange cap counter-clockwise to place it off the cartridge.
- Ensure that the cartridge contacts face down, and then equals the label color with the color dot on the carriage. Now place the cartridge into its slot firmly.
- Recap these steps to mount new cartridges and shut the cartridge access door.
Step 3 : Rearrange the printer
- Switch the 123.HP.Com Oj4658 printer on.
- With the printer swapped on, remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Release the power cord from the wall socket.
- Link the power cord back into the wall socket.
- Switch on the printer.
Fixing Scan Quality Issues
Step 1 : Check the issue is not printing-related
The steps in this document resolute quality problems when scanning only.
If quality problems happen when printing from the computer, do not proceed with these steps. Enter your printer model number if required on our website, then hunt for print quality to locate the Fixing Poor Print Quality document for stages to determine the issue.
If quality issues occur while scanning, proceed to the next step.
How to Swipe the Scanner In HP Officejet 4658 Printer
- Read the below sections for steps to wipe these components, liable to your printer type.
- Swipe the ADF rollers
- Confiscate the original document from the ADF.
- Power off the printer and detach the power cord and access the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Slightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with filtered or distilled water, then jam any extra liquid from the cloth and access the ADF cover.
- Remount the original document in the document feeder tray.
- Relink the power cord and attempt to scan.
Step 4 : Modify the scan settings
Alter the scan settings to enhance resolution, alter the color palette, or contrast.
Step 5 : Retune the printer
Retuning the printer can force some kinds of scanners to adjust which might repair the problem.
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and ADF, then shut the scanner lid.
- With the printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer power strip.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, and attempt to scan.
Step 6 : Examine the printer
Examine your 123.HP.Com Oj4658 printer if you finished all previous steps.Repair fees might apply for out-of-date products.