123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6236 SUPPORT FOR PRINT, SCAN AND FAX
123 HP Officejet Pro 6236 Setup is an inkjet all in one multifunction printer. It provides automatic duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing, and both Wired and Wireless printing.
- Enjoy printing with AirPrint, ePrint and Mopria
- It provides a duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages per month.
- Maximum resolution of Copy is up to 600 * 600 dpi.
- It supports both Wired and Wireless connection.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Duplex printing
- Supports Wireless and ePrint
- Less energy consumption
- Excellent print quality
- Good running costs
- Touchscreen is easy to use
- Front panel USB
- Paper tray is not removable
- Scanning is slow
- Slow duplex printing
- Single paper tray
The HP Officejet Pro 6236 printer allows you to Print, Scan, Copy and Fax at a high speed. It’s fairly cheap to run, which makes a good choice for everyday office work.
Procedure to print photos with Windows Photo Viewer
Step 1 : Place photo paper in the photo tray
- Turn on the 123.HP.Com Ojpro6236 printer.
- Mount the paper inside the input tray towards you to open it as far as possible.
- Drag the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Position the photo paper with the short edge forward and then print side facing downward into the photo tray.
- Ensure that you move the paper forward until it stops.
- Drag the paper width guides inside so that they place against the edges of the photo paper and confirm that the photo paper is centered in the tray.
- Verify that you reinstall the output tray on the input tray, in case you removed it, and then push the input tray into the printer until it fixes into the proper place.
Step 2 : Adjust the print settings, and then print the photo
Employ Windows Photo Viewer to set up the print job and to confirm that the paper in the photo paper input tray is used.
- Right-click the image that you would like to print, click Print or click on Open withà Windows Photo viewerà Print.
- In the drop-down list which is listed above the image, pick your printer, modify the paper size and print quality. For the Paper type, choose HP Photo papers, and then click Options.
- From the Print Settings window, Click Printer Properties.
- For borderless images, click on the Printing Shortcut option, choose Photo Printing-Borderless. And then click the Paper or Quality
- On the Paper or Quality option, choose Photo tray from the Paper Source pop-up list, and then click on the Advanced
- From the Advanced menu, select 10* 15cm/4*6in in the Paper Size drop-down list, and then click Ok.
- Click Ok from the Document Properties
- In the Print Pictures window, click Print.
- After printing your document, take off the unused photo paper from the paper tray. The curved paper may reduce your print quality.
Scan to a System in HP Officejet Pro 6236 Printer
You can scan the required document or images from the scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Ensure that your turn on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6236 Setup printer.
- Insert the documents or photos:
- Make use of the Scanner glass: Insert the file with the print side downward on the scanner glass, and then place it according to the guides around the glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Using ADF: Place the file into the document feeder tray. The print side of the page should face upward and the top edge should go into the tray first. Adjust the width guides to position the file.
- Based on the options displayed, download the full feature driver on your system.
Step 2: Scan the desired file
Scan the required document or photos and send it to a folder on your computer.
- From the printer’s control panel, select Scan.
- Select Computer to scan to the connected computer.
- Pick your name of your computer that you want to store the scanned document.
- Select Scan shortcut, and then select a shortcut that corresponds to the document or image you are scanning.
Procedure to scan to a memory device
Scan the document or image and store it on a memory device.
Step 1 : Place the essential images or document
Make use of the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder tray for scanning your document or images.
- Power on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6236 Setup printer.
- Mount the required documents or photos:
- Use the Scanner glass: Load the document with the print side downward on the scanner glass, and then position it according to the guides around the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Load the file into the document feeder tray. The print side face upward and the top edge goes into the tray first. Adjust the width guides to place the file in a proper position.
Step 2 : Scan the documents
Select the memory device, and then scan from the printer’s control panel.
- Position the memory device into the printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, choose the Scan
- Select Memory device.
- Select your file type and resolution.
- Choose Start Scan to scan the document.
HP Officejet Pro 6236 fax setup
Make use of the procedure to set up the HP Officejet Pro 6236 printer to fax.
Step 1 : Meet the requirement
Ensure that all the requirements have been meet, prior to configuring the printer to fax.
- Employ an active telephone landline.
- Setup the ink cartridge on the printer.
- Place new white paper in the printer input tray.
- Avail the telephone cord and adapter that came along with the printer box.
Step 2 : Set up a fax on the corresponding printer
Plug in the telephone cord and modify the ring settings from the control panel of the printer.
Setup the ring settings from the printer’s control panel after connecting a telephone cord. Use the instructions below to set up fax on your printer.
- Disconnect any telephone devices from the phone jack that the printer is connected to.
- Remove the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the posterior side of the printer.
- Take off the answering machine power cord from the phone jack, and connect it to the port labeled 2-EXT on the printer.
- Suppose any other printer cord is used instead of the one which came with the printer to link the printer, the fax job might not be successful.
- Access the printer’s control panel, swipe the display to the left to click on 123 HP Officejet Pro 6236 Setup.
- In your display, select Fax Setup ànd Setup Wizard and then go through the guidance to setup the printer for faxing.
Step 3 : Establish the basic fax settings
You can also scrutinize the default settings based on the requirements. Make use of the instructions below to alter the settings.
Add contacts to phonebook
Go through the instructions below to add a new contact to the phone book.
- Open the control panel of your printer and then select Faxa Send Now.
- Click on the Phone Book icon.
- Navigate to the Phone Book Contact icon, click the Plus sign to add a contact.
- Click name, index the name and then click on the Done
- Click Fax number, and then enter the fax number of the contact, click Done.
- Click Add.
Set up the dial type
Verify that the dial type setting on the phone matches the type of dialing used in the phone settings. Your printer cannot call another fax systems in case the dial type does not support.
- Access your printer’s control panel, swipe the screen to the left and select 123 HP Officejet Pro 6236 Setup.
- Swipe to the next screen, and click Fax Setup a Preferences.
- Swipe the display, click on the Dial Type
- Select Tone or Pulse.
Configure the fax speed
Generally, the fax speed can be set to slow, medium or fast based on the requirement. Fax failure can be reduced in case the speed is set to slow, but the fax job takes a longer time to complete.
- Swipe the display to the left on the control panel and then click Setup.
- Scroll up to the display, select Fax Setup a Preferences.
- Swipe the display, and then click on Speed.
- Choose Slow, Medium or Fast.
Procedure to configure the fax volume
Setup the fax ringer volume to soft or loud, or turn off the volume.The fax ringing volume can be fixed to soft or loud, or mute it.
- Access the control panel, swipe the display on the left and select Setup.
- Click Fax Setup by swiping on the display, and then click on the Preferences
- Swipe the display, and then click on Fax Volume.
- Click Soft, Off or loud.
Step 4 : Take a fax test
Fax test should be followed to verify that the fax is done correctly.
- Select Setup -> Fax Setup -> Tools -> Test
- The fax test report prints successfully.
- Take a glance at the Fax Test Report.
- In case the report displays that the Printer passed the test but the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6236 Setup printer still detects fax issues, verify the fax settings listed in the report to ratify that the settings are correct. Incorrect or blank settings may cause an issue.
- In case the report displays that the printer failed the test, take a glance at the report for detailed information about fixing the fax issues.