HP OFFICEJET PRO 6960
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup is an inkjet all in one multifunction printer. It provides automatic duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing, and both Wired and Wireless printing.
- Enjoy printing with AirPrint, ePrint and Mopria
- It provides a duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages per month.
- Maximum resolution of Copy is up to 600 * 600 dpi.
- It supports both Wired and Wireless connection.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 scan Function
Scan to a system
You can scan the required document or images from the scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Ensure that your turn on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup printer.
- Insert the documents or photos:
- Make use of the Scanner glass: Insert the file with the print side downward on the scanner glass, and then place it according to the guides around the glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Using ADF: Place the file into the document feeder tray. The print side of the page should face upward and the top edge should go into the tray first. Adjust the width guides to position the file.
Step 2: Scan the desired file
Scan the required document or photos and send it to a folder on your computer.
- From the printer’s control panel, select Scan.
- Select Computer to scan to the connected computer.
- Pick your name of your computer that you want to store the scanned document.
- Select Scan shortcut, and then select a shortcut that corresponds to the document or image you are scanning.
Procedure to scan to a memory device
Scan the document or image and store it on a memory device.
Step 1 : Place the essential images or document
Make use of the scanner glass or the Automatic Document Feeder tray for scanning your document or images.
- Power on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup printer.
- Mount the required documents or photos:
- Use the Scanner glass: Load the document with the print side downward on the scanner glass, and then position it according to the guides around the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Load the file into the document feeder tray. The print side face upward and the top edge goes into the tray first. Adjust the width guides to place the file in a proper position.
Step 2 : Scan the documents
Select the memory device, and then scan from the printer’s control panel.
- Position the memory device into the printer.
- From the control panel of your printer, choose the Scan
- Select Memory device.
- Select your file type and resolution.
- Choose Start Scan to scan the document.