123.hp.com/setup 2652 Printer Installation Support
The 123.hp.com/setup 2652 is an affordable printer that has a simple set up process. It is a compact printer that can fit on any mid-size desk without occupying much space. It is Energy Star certified and helps conserve power. It weighs 7.55 lbs or 3.42 kg.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Specification
- The 123.hp.com/setup 2652 offers 1 Hi-speed USB 2.0 port for connectivity and has wireless capability. It supports AirPrint. It comes with an input tray capacity of up to 60 sheets and an output capacity of up to 25 sheets. It offers a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages. It offers HP Thermal Inkjet technology.
- Its control panel features a Power button, control panel display, Ink alert light, Cancel button, Resume button, Resume light, Wireless button, Wireless light, Information button, Information light, Start Copy Color button, and Start Copy Black button.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Features
- 123.hp.com/setup 2652 supports print and scan on the the go with the HP All-in-one remote app and AirPrint.
- It delivers a print speed of up to 20 ppm and 16 ppm for black and color in draft mode and up to 7.5 ppm and 5.5 ppm for black and color by ISO standards.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless Printer Setup
- Unpack the 123 HP Setup Deskjet 2652 printer from the box, and then detach all tape, sticker, and shipping restraints from the printer.
- Draw out the output tray, grab the handle inside the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer and lower the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- Take out all tape and shipping restraints from inside the printer.
- Fix the power cord to the rear of the 123 HP Setup 2652 printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an wall outlet.
- Push the power button to switch on the printer.
- Proceed after the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer is inactive and quiet.
- Take out the ink cartridges from its package.
- Make sure to hold the cartridge only by the black plastic region.
- Peel the plastic tape.
- Grab the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 ink cartridge by the sides.
- Place the cartridge into its slot, with the contacts facing the printer. Slowly push the ink cartridge until it sits in position. Repeat these steps to install the other ink cartridge. Shut the ink cartridge access door, and then shut the output tray.
- Lift the input tray. Push the paper width guide all the way to the left. Place a stack of blank white paper into the input tray. Push the paper width guide to the right until it reclines at the edge of the paper. Lower the output, and then draw out the tray extender. Download and install the printer software.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Driver Installation
The printer driver and software lets you use the full capabilities of your 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer.
Run the setup file from the website
- You can download the full feature printer driver from us. For Windows, your file will download in .exe format. For Mac, your file will download in .dmg format. You will be required to choose Run, Open or Save.
- Choose Save. Your file will be accessible from the Downloads bar of your computer or from the Downloads bar of the browser. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instruction. You might be required to connect to the printer during the installation process.
- For Mac users, If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, choose 123.hp.com/setup 2652, choose the Use or Print Using menu, choose DeskJet 2652, in the pop-up menu and then choose Add. Go back to the HP installer and complete the installation.
Run the setup file from the disc
- You can install the printer driver and software from the CD delivered in the package. Make sure the CD is meant for your printer model.
- Place the CD in the CD Drive and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.You might be required to connect to the printer during the installation process.
- For Mac users, If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, choose DeskJet 2652, choose the Use or Print Using menu, choose DeskJet 2652, in the pop-up menu and then choose Add. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 USB Setup
To set up a USB connection to your printer, you will need a USB cable less than 3 meters. Ensure that your printer is switched on and is in a ready state.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 USB Setup Windows
- If you have connected the USB cable to to the computer prior to the installation of the HP driver, complete steps 2,3, and 4 to remove the printer from the installed devices. If not, skip to step 5.
- Detach the USB cable from the computer. Do not plug the cable until instructed to do so during the driver installation step.
- Search Windows for ‘devices’. Open the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results. Right-click the icon for your 123.hp.com/setup 2652, and then choose Remove device.
- If multiple icons exist for the printer, remove them all. Exit the devices and Printers window, and then continue to the next step.
- Download and install the full feature printer driver for your printer. When required by the installer to select a printer connection type, choose USB to proceed with and finish the setup.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 USB Setup Mac
- Download and run the installation file for your printer. Your file will be in .dmg format. Once the download completes, you will be to access it from the Downloads folder or the browser bar to run it.
- If you are asked to choose a printer connection type, choose USB. To use all the features of your scanner, make sure to install the driver version that includes HP Scan.
- If you are required to add the printer to the printer queue, select DeskJet 2652, choose the Use or Print Using menu, choose DeskJet 2652 in the pop-up menu and then choose Add. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation. For any further queries, contact out technical support team through the toll-free number.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Duplex Printing
The Deskjet 2652 does not support automatic duplexing. To print on both sides, you need to manually load the alternate sides of the pages. Follow the instruction below to print on both sides.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Duplex Printing Windows
- Place enough blank paper into the input tray to complete your print job. This averts any page ordering issues.
- Open the document you wish to print, choose File, Choose Print, and then choose Show Details if required.
- Choose Paper handling from the unnamed menu at the center of the window, and then choose Odd only from the Pages to Print menu. Choose Automatic in the page order menu.
- Choose Print. Once all the pages are printed, take away any remaining unprinted paper from the input tray.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printed pages, arrange the stack on a flat surface to align the pages, and then place them into the input tray. Flip the printed pages.
- Keep the print side down. For booklet reading, insert them top edge down. For tablet reading, insert them top edge up. Choose continue to complete printing on both sides.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Duplex Printing Mac
- Place enough blank paper into the input tray to complete your print job. This prevents any page ordering issues.
- Open the document you wish to print, choose File, Choose Print. Choose Officejet 2652 and then choose Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer setup, based on what appears.
- Choose Layout, feature, or Finishing tab, based on which tab appears. Find the Print on Both sides or Two-sided printing option, then choose Booklet or Tablet Style. Choose OK, then choose Print.
- Remove the single side printed pages from the output and align the pages. Usually for rear loading printer, the single side printed pages are placed with with the print side facing down into the input tray. Choose Continue and the other side of the pages are printed.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Print only Black
Printing using only black saves ink. This is a valuable feature. If you are printing work that looks best in black. Follow the instructions below to print a document or photo in black.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Print only Black Windows
- On the properties window, choose the Paper/Quality or features, based on your software.
- Choose Advanced, choose Print in Grayscale, and then choose Black Ink Only. Select the Black & White Button.
- To print high quality & white documents or photos, choose Print in Grayscale or High Quality Grayscale. Choose Print in Grayscale, and then choose High Quality Grayscale.
- Choose OK, and then choose Print to start the print job.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Print only Black Mac
- From your Mac, open the photo or document you wish to print. Choose File, and then choose Print. Ensure that your printer is selected. If you cannot view Option on the Print Dialog box, choose Show details.
- Under Paper Type/Quality, choose Color option, and then choose Grayscale. The Grayscale Mode options appear.
- Choose Black ink only to print with only black 123.hp.com/setup 2652 ink cartridge. Choose Gray Scale to print with multiple shades of Gray. This setting might utilize color ink in addition to black ink.
- Choose High Quality to print in high quality black. Choose Print. This increases the dots per inch on the page, enhancing the detail of the print.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer not found during network setup
If your installer shows ‘Printer not found’ or similar error messages while connecting to a network, use the instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
- Restart the computer, printer and router to rectify any error during the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 network setup. After restarting the devices, attempt installing the HP driver and Software again.
- Ensure that your network is functioning correctly and that the printer is ready for the network setup. After confirming that your wireless connection is alright, attempt installing the driver and software.
- Attempt to connect the printer to your network manually so that HP installer can spot the printer. Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard in case you have a touch or text-based control panel, or use Wi-fi Protect setup.
- Download and Run the HP Print and Scan doctor which helps diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve various issues. Launch HP Print and Scan Doctor and use it to troubleshoot the issue. If a connection problem is detected, choose the method used to connect the printer and follow the on-screen instructions, and then choose Retry.
- You can also try disabling your firewall software, in case it is configured to prevent communication with network printers. Finally, uninstall the HP driver and software, in case some part might have installed incorrectly, even though the driver and printer setup did not complete. Reinstall the HP software, to resolve the issue.