123.hp.com setup 3630 PRINTER REVIEW
One of the best printers that is really cheap and has good performance is the HP Deskjet 3630 printer. It has decent print quality and speed, suitable for home and personal purpose.
- Use this printer to get best quality print, copy, and scan.
- It has variety of supported connection modes like Wi- Fi Direct, Wi- Fi networks.
- It supports ePrint and you can print directly from your Apple devices.
- Print at the maximum of 250 sheets per month. It is a good choice, if you are searching for best home use printer.
Wireless printer setup
The HP Deskjet 3630 printer supports wireless. You can opt for either Wi- Fi Direct or Wireless Direct to establish the network connection. Check our website to know more about the wireless connection mode.
- Know the wireless network name and password before you establish the printer connection.
- Power on the router and the computer and ratify that you are connecting your printer to the same wireless network to which you have connected the computer.
- At the time of establishing the network connection, you might be instructed to remove all USB cables.
- Run the HP Easy Start if you already installed on your Windows computer.
- Choose the My Printer is not Shown option, when instructed to choose your printer.
- Tap on Continue and select Wireless network.
- Tap on Continue, follow the prompts and establish the network connection.
- It is always important to know the wireless network name and key along with a computer connected to the wireless network.
- Link the printer to the network to which your computer is previously connected to and make sure that the ink cartridges are installed correctly
- Ratify that all the three devices are placed close to each other to avoid frequency range issues. Affirm that no USB cables are connected to the printer.
- After ensuring that the printer is in the active mode install the printer software either using HP Auto-wireless connect feature or HP Easy Start.
- Choose Setup my printer and tap on Accept. Subsequently, click Continue.
- If the network name is verified, select Join. If not, choose the appropriate network name from the drop-down list and then tap on Join.
- Once the printer is added to the network, you can start print the desired documents or photos of your choice.
Check the instructions here to setup your HP printer for a USB connection method. Get the most supported features from a USB cable by installing the full feature HP driver.
- To start the printer connection using the USB mode, you need a cable that is less than 3 m in length.
- Check if the printer is in a ready state and then connect it to the available port on the computer.
- If you find any of the USB cables attached to the computer, remove them by directing to the control panel and clicking on the Remove device option listed under the devices and Printers menu.
- Once it is over, download and install the best printer driver to complete the USB connection setup.
- Using the instructions provided below you can setup your printer on the Mac computer.
- For connecting purpose, get a USB cable of length less than 3 m.
- Check if you have connected the printer to the available port on the computer and not through a docking system.
- Do not connect any cable from the computer and if any present, remove them at the time of installation.
- Now click on the link available and choose the Begin option.
- Liable to the features supported by your printer, the driver starts downloading on your computer.
- Check if the file format of the downloaded file is .dmg. When prompted for a connection type, click on the USB option.
- Go to the Install screen and affirm that the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen if your printer has a scanner enable full scan functionality.
- If instructed choose the USB or Print Using menu and then pick out the printer name in the pop- up menu. Subsequently, click on Add.
Revert to the HP installer to accomplish the installation.
Ink cartridge installation
Install good quality ink cartridge to get best print quality. We offer the instructions to install the cartridges in a simple manner. Check the detailed instructions below.
- Pull out the ink cartridges from their package. Before you remove it, affirm that you shake the cartridges well so that the ink flow is appropriate.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. By doing this you can see the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- While you place the ink cartridges into their slot, affirm that you hold them by their sides making the cartridge contacts face the printer.
- Once you installed all the ink cartridges, let your printer print an alignment page.
- An alignment page is a blank page that is obtained from the printer to ratify that the ink cartridges are installed perfectly. Hence, place a plain paper into the input tray after the ink cartridges are placed.
- If the printer fails to print an alignment page, remove the cartridges from their slot and reinstall it.
- Use the same to replace a faulty or depleted ink cartridge. Subsequently, shut the access door of the ink cartridge before the printer prints an alignment page.
The printer has a few flashing lights on the control panel. Check the manual to know what the flashing light of the printer actually denotes.
- Allow the printer to form a proper connection. Check if the wireless light is turned on and stable; if yes, stop troubleshooting further. If it flashes, check if there is an issue with the wireless network.
- There are many reasons as to why a network issue occurs. If the signal strength is low, the network connection will be lost. If the printer presents in sleep mode or placed apart from the router, the network issue may occur.
- It could also be a firewall block or a Virtual Private Network too. In such scenarios, try reconnecting the printer to the network.
You can call our customer support for any such issues on the Toll-free number.