123.hp.com/setup 3630 All-in-One Printer
One of the best printers that is really cheap and has good performance is the HP Deskjet 3630 printer. 123.hp.com/setup 3630 has decent print quality and speed, suitable for home and personal purpose.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Review
- Use this 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer to get best quality print, copy, and scan.
- It has variety of supported connection modes like Wi- Fi Direct, Wi- Fi networks.
- It supports ePrint and you can print directly from your Apple devices.
- Print at the maximum of 250 sheets per month. It is a good choice, if you are searching for best home use printer.
Download and Install the 123 HP Setup 3630 printer
Get the latest and updated version of the driver installed on your 123 HP Deskjet 3630.
- Go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 3630 and locate the button on Software Download.
- If you were able to download the driver, proceed further.
- You can also use the 123 HP DJ3630 Easy Start application to download the driver.
- If the 123 HP setup 3630 download was not successful, check the Internet connection on your computer and try to download again.
- When the installer prompts you, choose the operating system in use on your system.
- Based on the options displayed, download the full feature 123 HP Deskjet Setup 3630 driver on your system.
- The corresponding drive will be downloaded.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless printer setup
The HP Deskjet 3630 printer supports wireless. You can opt for either Wi- Fi Direct or Wireless Direct to establish the network connection. Check our website 123.hp.com/dj3630 to know more about the wireless connection mode.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer wireless connection
- Press the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 Wireless Button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Know the wireless network name and password before you establish the printer connection.
- Power on the router and the computer and ratify that you are connecting your printer to the same wireless network to which you have connected the computer.
- At the time of establishing the network connection, you might be instructed to remove all USB cables.
- Run the HP Easy Start if you already installed on your Windows computer.
- Choose the My Printer is not Shown option, when instructed to choose your printer.
- Tap on Continue and select Wireless network.
- Tap on Continue, follow the prompts and establish the network connection.
- It is always important to know the wireless network name and key along with a computer connected to the wireless network.
- Link the printer to the network to which your computer is previously connected to and make sure that the ink cartridges are installed correctly
- Ratify that all the three devices are placed close to each other to avoid frequency range issues. Affirm that no USB cables are connected to the printer.
- After ensuring that the printer is in the active mode install the printer software either using HP Auto-wireless connect feature or HP Easy Start.
- Choose Setup my printer and tap on Accept. Subsequently, click Continue.
- If the network name is verified, select Join. If not, choose the appropriate network name from the drop-down list and then tap on Join.
- Once the printer is added to the network, you can start print the desired documents or photos of your choice.
How to change from a USB connection to a wireless network (Windows)?
- Click on the HP software icon and open it.
- From the options listed on the menu, click on Tools.
- Select Device 123.hp.com/setup 3630 & Software.
- Also, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to change the connection.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 USB setup
Check the instructions here to setup your HP printer 123.hp.com/setup 3630 for a USB connection method. Get the most supported features from a USB cable by installing the full feature HP driver.
- To start the printer connection using the USB mode, you need a cable that is less than 3 m in length.
- Check if the printer is in a ready state and then connect it to the available port on the computer.
- If you find any of the USB cables attached to the computer, remove them by directing to the control panel and clicking on the Remove device option listed under the devices and Printers menu.
- Once it is over, download and install the best printer driver to complete the USB connection setup.
- Using the instructions provided below you can setup your printer on the Mac computer.
- For connecting purpose, get a USB cable of length less than 3 m.
- Check if you have connected the printer to the available port on the computer and not through a docking system.
- Do not connect any cable from the computer and if any present, remove them at the time of installation.
- Now click on the link available and choose the Begin option.
- Liable to the features supported by your printer, the driver starts downloading on your computer.
- Check if the file format of the downloaded file is .dmg. When prompted for a connection type, click on the USB option.
- Go to the Install screen and affirm that the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen if your printer has a scanner enable full scan functionality.
- If instructed choose the USB or Print Using menu and then pick out the printer name in the pop- up menu. Subsequently, click on Add.
Revert to the HP installer to accomplish the installation.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Ink cartridge installation
Install good quality ink cartridge to get best print quality. We offer the instructions to install the cartridges in a simple manner. Check the detailed instructions 123.hp.com/setup 3630 below.
- Pull out the ink cartridges from their package. Before you remove it, affirm that you shake the cartridges well so that the ink flow is appropriate.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. By doing this you can see the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- While you place the ink cartridges into their slot, affirm that you hold them by their sides making the cartridge contacts face the printer.
- Once you installed all the ink cartridges, let your printer print an alignment page.
- An alignment page is a blank page that is obtained from the printer to ratify that the ink cartridges are installed perfectly. Hence, place a plain paper into the input tray after the ink cartridges are placed.
- If the printer fails to print an alignment page, remove the cartridges from their slot and reinstall it.
- Use the same to replace a faulty or depleted ink cartridge. Subsequently, shut the access door of the ink cartridge before the printer prints an alignment page.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Blinking lights
The 123.hp.com/setup 3630 printer has a few flashing lights on the control panel. Check the manual to know what the flashing light of the printer actually denotes.
- Allow the printer to form a proper connection. Check if the wireless light is turned on and stable; if yes, stop troubleshooting further. If it flashes, check if there is an issue with the wireless network.
- There are many reasons as to why a network issue occurs. If the signal strength is low, the network connection will be lost. If the printer presents in sleep mode or placed apart from the router, the network issue may occur.
- It could also be a firewall block or a Virtual Private Network too. In such scenarios, try reconnecting the printer to the network.
You can call our customer support for any such issues on the Toll-free number.