123.hp.com setup 3635 PRINTER
The HP Deskjet 3635 is specially designed for home use. It is a compact multifunctional printer that has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan. The printer supports a USB and a Wireless network connection. The wireless printing makes your print job easier as well as it increases the productivity.
The HP Deskjet 3635 is an affordable all-in-one printer with the decent features. On the other hand, it is a compact printer so it can fit easily on any of your desks. With this printer, you can easily create flyers, brochures and many other documents by just linking it to your wireless network connection.
Wireless Printer Setup
Use the HP Deskjet 3635 printer to print your document or photo from anyplace, at any time. Make use of the guides that are given below to easily setup the printer over a wireless network connection.
- Step 1: Prior to starting the wireless network setup process, you need to gather the wireless network name and password.
- Step 2: Switch on the router and computer and ensure that the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and computer are linked to the same wireless network. Check whether that the ink cartridges are installed properly into the respective slot.
- Step 3: Load sufficient papers inside the input tray. Position the printer, router, and the computer within the network coverage to avoid any connection issues at the time of setting up the network.
- Step 4: Download and install the latest driver and software for the printer. For Windows OS, you have to download the .exe file type. After downloading it, install the driver on a Windows computer.
- Step 5: During the installation, you need to choose the connection type. Select Wireless as the connection type and follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
- Step 1: It is important to have the wireless network name and password to connect the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and computer wirelessly.
- Step 2: Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed correctly and then load enough paper inside the input tray.
- Step 3: Make sure that the printer, computer, and the router are placed close to each other to maintain wireless signal strength.
- Step 4: Make sure that you have removed the USB cable that is connected to the printer.
- Step 4: Make sure that the printer is not in the sleep mode. If the printer is in sleep mode then press the power button to power on the printer.
- Step 5: The wireless light that is in the printer’s control must be bright and blinking as well. If not, press and hold the wireless icon and the cancel button simultaneously for 3 seconds and it must work.
- Step 6: Install the printer software either using HP Auto-wireless connect feature or HP Easy Start if it previously exists on the system. select Setup my printer–>Accept and then select Continue.
- Step 7: The Ready to Connect option gets displayed on the screen, choose the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and then select Continue.
- Step 8: Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the wireless network setup on your Mac computer.
USB printer setup
Use a USB cable to connect the HP Deskjet 3635 printer and computer. Make your printer ready to print the desired document or photo.
- Step 1: To connect the HP Deskjet 3635 printer via a USB cable, power on the printer by pressing its power button. The USB cable must be less than 3m in length.
- Step 2: Unplug the USB cable from the printer and computer if any and do not reconnect it until it is instructed.
- Step 3: Open Devices and Printers from the computer’s control panel settings and select Remove device to exclude the existing printer if any. In case you find multiple printer names, then you need to remove them.
- Step 4: You need to install the updated printer driver for your printer. In case you have previously installed the HP Easy Start on your computer, then open it to install the driver. During the installation, select the connection type as USB if instructed and then use the instructions to complete the installation.
- Step 1: Switch on the HP Deskjet 3635 printer. Acquire a USB cable of length not more than 3m. In case you have previously linked your printer to the system via a USB cable, remove it and do not link until you are instructed to do so.
- Step 2: Now, you have to install the HP Deskjet 3635 printer driver with HP Easy Start. The HP Easy Start need to be installed previously on your computer. Make use of the on-screen instructions to complete the full-feature driver installation.
- Step 3: In case the HP Easy Start download fails, then you have to install the printer driver either using the Apple Software Update or from our website.
- Step 4: During the installation, select the connection type as USB when instructed and use the on-screen instructions to finish the printer driver installation process.
Ink cartridge installation
An ink cartridge installation happens when you set up the printer for the first time and whenever you try to replace the damaged or empty cartridge. To install the ink cartridges in your printer, follow the steps that are given below.
- Step 1: Remove a new ink cartridges from its package and shake it well so that the ink gets distributed equally.
- Step 2: Unlock the ink cartridge access door, the carriage moves to the center of the printer. Without touching the black plastic on the cartridge, you have to unwrap the plastic tape from it.
- Step 3: Prior to inserting the cartridges, ensure that you have peeled off all the tapes from it. Check whether that the cartridges are clean.
- Step 4: Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot. After inserting the cartridges, the printer starts to print an alignment page automatically.
- Step 5: The alignment page is obtained from the printer to make sure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.