With this 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer, you can print, scan and copy from virtually any mobile device. The smallest All-In-One printer is suitable for home users. The compact printer fits almost anywhere. It has a built-in Wi-Fi. You can print up to twice as many pages or photos with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
123 HP Setup 3752 Specifications
- The printer has a speed up to 8 ppm for monochrome and up to 5.5 ppm for color.
- The print resolution for black is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and for color is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- It has a 60-page input feeder and an output tray with a capacity up to 25 sheets.
- The printer supports manual duplex printing.
- The optical resolution of the scanner is up to 600 dpi.
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 3752
- Downlod Driver Software for 123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP DJ3752 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123 hp setup 3752 Page to finish the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer registration and activation
First Time 123.hp.com/setup 3752 Printer Setup
Are you setting up your new Deskjet 3752 printer for the first time? Go through the basic steps provided below to understand the procedure to setup the printer and then start printing.
Step 1: To remove the printer from the box
- Discard the tape and cardboard from the outside of the printer and then open the front access door and the cartridge access door.
- Also, remove the tape and cardboard from inside the printer and then shut the cartridge access door.
Step 2: To form the power connections
Plug the printer into a wall socket, and then switch on the printer.
- Now, connect one end of the power cord to the rear side of the Deskjet printer and the other end of the cord to the socket in the wall.
- Power on the printer, then open the input tray and then pull out the tray extender.
Step 3: To insert paper and cartridge
- Carefully load plain, white paper into the input tray and then open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and then discard the plastic tape from it.
- Place the cartridges in their respective slots, then close the cartridge access door and then align the cartridges.
HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printing with Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct generally delivers a direct wireless connection to your 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer that allows you to print deprived of joining a local network or linking to the Internet. The technology seems similar to Bluetooth but Wi-Fi Direct uses the Wi-Fi network to work at better distances and quicker speeds.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Deskjet 3752 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Deskjet 3752 setup wireless setup.
- After turning on Wi-Fi Direct on your printer, make sure that you choose DIRECT-xx-HP from the list of accessible printers to print.
- Now, check if you have installed the printer driver.
- For printers with a control panel, ensure that you click the Wi-Fi Direct icon to exhibit the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN.
- Make sure that you select the Information button to print a report that contains both Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN for printers without a control panel.
- Ensure that you click and hold the Resume button for 2 seconds to print a report that contains the Wi-Fi Direct name and PIN if the printer does not have an Information button.
- Now, on your system, look for Devices and Printers and then select it in the results.
- Make sure that you choose Add a Device option, then click DIRECT-xx-HP from the list of printers and then select Next.
- Now, type the PIN code when interrupted in the Add a Device wizard on the system and then select Next to finish the 123.hp.com/setup 3752.
HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Printing With Mopria Print
With the Mopria Print service, see how simple printing can be from a mobile device on your printer by following the simple steps given below.
Step 1: To check the requirements
- Prior to downloading the Mopria Print Service plugin, check if the printer hardware is installed.
- Make sure that you have an Android device running latest OS 4.0 or later and then check if there is an active Internet connection.
- Place the printer and the Android device near the access point (router) for good hp deskjet 3752 wireless setup signals.
Step 2: To download and print using the app
- Install the app from the Google play store on your Android device and then select a suitable method to switch on the Mopria Print Service plugin.
- Open the item you want to print, then click menu icon –> Print.
HP Deskjet 3752 Setup to Fixing Copy Quality Issues
Sometimes, when there is any dust or debris on the scanner glass or ADF, it may result in copy quality issues. Go through the guidelines given below to fix the 123.hp.com/setup 3752 issue.
Step 1: To clean the scanner
- Clean the places on the scanner glass, under the scanner lid or in the document feed slot with a lint-free cloth as it may cause lines and color bands.
- Now, try to reset the printer, then remove any items from the scanner glass and ADF, and then close the scanner lid.
Step 2: To wipe the ADF rollers
- Open the ADF and then carefully wipe the ADF rollers and separator pad with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Now, try to copy and if the issue persists, modify the copy settings. Mount the original document or photo and then try to copy.
Step 3: To modify the paper settings
- Note that if paper type and size in the input tray do not match the paper type and size settings on the control panel, then it can result in copy quality issues.
- If the issue still persists, service the printer.
Copying Documents or Photos with HP Deskjet 3752 Setup
Use your 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer to yield copies of printed documents and photos. The guidelines to generate a copy are given below.
Generate a copy
- Power on the printer and then check if there is the paper loaded in the input tray.
- Now, place a single photo or a single document page into the scanner with the print side up.
- To avoid paper jams and poor print quality issues, do not place originals into the scanner that are too dense or stiff to curve resulting in crumpling of the original.
- Now, click Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color and then choose the number of copies you want.
HP Deskjet 3752 Setup Troubleshooting
The 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer may face numerous issues like all other devices when put to use. However, the steps to fix the Ink Cartridge Error and Additional Blank Page Prints on Windows are provided below.
Ink Cartridge Error
Step 1: To check the compatibility of the cartridges
- Note that an ink cartridge error may display if you install an incompatible ink cartridge.
- You may also notice an error if the ink cartridges are not correctly installed.
Step 2: To wipe the electrical contacts
- Carefully unplug any cords or cables, then remove the ink cartridges and then clean the electrical contacts on the ink cartridges and print carriage.
- Make sure that you wait for the ink cartridge and carriage contacts to dry before you continue.
Step 3: To remove and reinsert the ink cartridges and clean the contacts again
- It is advisable to remove and reinsert the cartridges. If the issue persists, wipe the contacts again.
- If the issue persists, reset the printer. If the error still continues, insert a new ink cartridge. If the issue still exists, align the ink cartridges.
An Additional Blank Page Prints (Windows)
Step 1: To update your computer antivirus software
- After updating the antivirus protection program, scan for and remove any viruses, spyware and malware.
- If removing any viruses, spyware or malware does not resolve the issue, update the HP Deskjet 3752 Setup printer firmware.
- Make sure that you download the latest firmware version for your printer.
Step 2: To uninstall the 123.hp.com/setup 3752 printer software
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, unplug the cable and then search Windows for uninstalling a program.
- Now, select the Uninstall a program Control Panel setting in the list of results.
- Choose your printer model and then click Uninstall or Yes to confirm the uninstall.
- Now, follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to complete the software removal, then reboot the computer and then reinstall the printer software.
- Make sure that you change the printer spooler option in printer properties to print directly to the printer.