123.HP.COM SETUP 3755 PRINTER
HP Deskjet 3755 inkjet printer has a clean, bright design and it’s small enough to fit into a home-office workspace. It is the world’s smallest all-in-one printer with the paper trays folded up. It is powered by two ink cartridges and also supports HP’s Instant Ink program.
- It has a print speed of 8 ppm in black and 5.5 ppm in color.
- Save up to 50% on cartridges with HP’s Instant Ink service.
- It has 60 sheet input tray and 25 sheet output tray capacity.
- The maximum print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi (black) and 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).
- The monthly duty cycle is up to 1000 pages.
- The recommended monthly page volume is 50 to 200 pages.
- It is easy to set up and use as it is small and light.
- It is Wi-Fi-enabled and has strong mobile features.
- It is fast in printing and copying.
- It is budget-friendly and has a low running cost.
- The small monochrome LCD is simple and easy to operate.
- It can print from and scan to a mobile device.
- Prints fast, spotless pages.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Minute footprint
- Interesting design
- Miss the underneath paper tray of the old unit.
- Very slow
- Scanner is hard to master
- Can only scan from single sheets
Rationalize space and output with this 123.hp.com setup 3755 all-in-one printer. Dense and wireless, this printer reduces disorder and easily joins to computers and mobile devices.
FIRST TIME PRINTER 123.HP.Com dj3755 Setup
In general, setting up a printer is relatively easy. The first step after purchasing a printer is to unbox the components in the printer package. Make sure that you have the installation CD, cartridges, power cord and user manual.
- Remove all the protective material and stickers from the outside of the printer. Hold the handles on the sides of your printer, lift the cartridge access door until it locks into place and then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Open the input tray door and pull it towards you to extend the paper tray. Remove the packing tape and close the tray. Plug one end of the power cord into an electrical outlet and connect the other end to the rear of the printer.
- Power on your printer. Select the preferred language and region on your printer’s control panel. Open the input tray door and load a stack of paper into the paper tray. Adjust the paper width guides accordingly and close the input tray.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer. Remove a new ink cartridge from its package. Slowly insert the cartridge into its correct slot and press it down until it snaps into place.
Printing with Wi-Fi Direct
Make sure your printer supports Wi-Fi Direct. Wi-Fi Direct is a feature that will allow you to print without connecting to the Internet or joining a local network.
- On your printer’s control panel, select the Wi-Fi Direct option or print the information report. This is done to obtain the Wi-Fi Direct name and password. On your computer, open the Wireless Settings menu and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Open the photo you want to print. Choose your printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name from the list of networks. When prompted, type the Wi-Fi Direct password. On the computer, search for and open the HP folder. Choose Printer Setup and Software and then select Connect a New Printer.
- Click on the Wireless option and remove the USB cable from the printer to convert the USB connection to a wireless connection. On your printer’s control panel, run the Wireless Setup Wizard to establish a wireless connection.
- Open a document you want to print. Select the option Print and make sure your printer’s name is selected. If required, modify the print settings. Take a preview of the page and then click Print. Your printer will now execute the print job.
Printing with Mopria
Make sure your printer and mobile device are linked to the same wireless network. Place your devices closer to the router, so that they will stay within range.
- On your browser, open Google Play store. Search for Mopria and download the Mopria print service plugin. After the installation, go through the application and enable the print service plugin.
- Input the credentials to log in to the application, go through and then click Agree to accept the terms and conditions. Navigate to the Home menu to view the dashboard.
Open the document you want to print, select the Menu icon after which
- choose Print. If needed, modify the print settings by changing the page size, color and brightness.
- Choose your printer’s name from the list of available printers and then click Print. If the plugin is not running, then try to update the application or reinstall the utility.
- Try to print a test page and if the problem persists, then try to print from another software or Android device. We will be able to know the exact issue by doing the same.
Fixing copy quality issues
Copy quality issues can be drastically improved by cleaning the scanner components. Resetting the printer and changing the copy settings by tweaking it to the maximum resolution will do wonders.
- Turn off your printer and unplug the Power cord. Open the scanner lid and remove any document placed on the scanner glass. Spray rubbing alcohol on a lint-free cloth. Wipe the scanner glass using the lint-free cloth. Allow it to dry and then close the scanner unit.
- Open the exterior door and try to locate the rollers. Use the lint-free cloth and wipe them. Open the cartridge access door and uninstall the ink cartridges from their slots. Use a clean, lint-free cloth and wipe the copper contacts on the cartridges.
- Wipe the electrical contacts inside the printer. Uninstall the printhead and manually clean it by soaking it in warm, filtered water. Run HP Print and Scan doctor and try to clear any quality issues. Use the automated tool to clean the printhead.
Copying Documents or Photos
Copying is done to scan and print documents with high quality and in a reasonable time period. Optical character recognition software is used to read the documents and this is immediately printed.
- Connect the power cord to your printer and wall outlet. Press the Power button and turn on your printer. Open the scanner unit and load the original print on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and press the Copy option on your printer’s control panel. Preview the copied page, select the number of copies you want to print and your printer will execute the print job.
123.HP.Com DJ3755 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
If you are unable to print or scan a document, then there are some basic troubleshooting procedures that can be followed to fix the printer issue. You need basic knowledge about printers in order to carry out the troubleshooting by yourself.
Ink cartridge error
- Check the Estimated Ink Level on your printer’s control panel or from HP Solution Center. Replace or refill the cartridge that is empty. Open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage stops moving. Uninstall the ink cartridges from their slot.
- Locate the cartridge that is empty and discard it. Buy a standard HP ink cartridge and unwrap it. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the copper contacts on the old cartridge and inside the cartridge holder. Reinstall the new cartridge and the other cartridge into their appropriate slots.
- Check and confirm that the cartridge settles correctly in its holder. Check the movement of the carriage before closing the ink cartridge access door. Run the Printhead Cleaning tool. The clogs and smears will be cleared out during this process.
An additional blank page print
- Open the antivirus software you have installed on your computer. Check if this software is up-to-date. If not, try to update or uninstall and reinstall this software.
- Turn on your printer and connect it to your computer using a USB cable. Go to the firmware download page and check if there is an update available. If yes, then download the firmware updates.
- On your computer, search for Programs and Features and locate the HP program that is installed on your computer. Click the Uninstall option and follow the guidelines to remove the application.
- Reboot your computer and then go to the driver download page. Search for the driver software that is designed for your printer and operating system. Download and install the same.