123.hp.com envy4502 Features
Utilize the Automatic Duplex Printing feature to print on both sides of a page without flipping it.
Print multiple page documents at a time using the Automatic Document Feeder tray available in the 123.hp.com envy4502 printer.
Utilize the Mobile Printing solution in a work space, install the HP ePrint app in the mobile device to start printing from any location.
Using the Wireless Printing feature, place the printer in any location within the router’s range and then start printing.
Print lab quality photos and professional printouts using the HP Envy 4502 printer.
Print photos without a margin using the Borderless printing option which should be enabled in the printer.
- The 123.hp.com envy4502 printer is compatible with different platforms such as Windows and Mac operating systems.
- The input tray can handle up to 50 sheets of paper and output tray can handle up to 20 sheets of paper.
- The print speed for the black and white is 8.8 pages per minute and for color is 5 pages per minute
- Avail the Auto on/off technology to save energy upto 50%.
123 HP Envy 4502 Wireless Printer Setup
To setup almost any HP printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, you first need to connect the printer to the wireless network, then install the printer driver and software from a computer with Windows. During the installation, when prompted to choose the connection type, select Wireless as the option. The guidelines to setup the printer for both Windows and Mac PC are given below.
- Prior to setting up the printer on your wireless network, collect the network name and password. Now, power on your router, printer and computer.
- It is recommended to use broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- After verifying that the router and computer are on, check if the PC is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Power on your printer, then place it close to your system, within the range of the router. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables if any.
- One can easily set up and manage the wireless connection to the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- On the control panel, click the Wireless icon and then press the button next to Settings.
- To scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard, press the down arrow and then click OK.
- You may notice that the wizard searches for and displays a list of available networks.
- Now, check the name of your network and then click OK. Ensure that you type the exact uppercase (capital) and lowercase (small) letters.
- Press OK and when prompted, type the WEP or WPA key. Now, scroll to Done and then press OK to confirm. Download and install the current version of the driver.
- Gather the network name and password, then set up the printer on your wireless network and then power on your router, printer and computer.
- Verify that the router and computer are on and also check if the PC is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Power on your printer, then to attain maximum signal strength, place it close to your system, within the range of the router.
- It is easy to set up and manage the wireless connection to the Envy printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the Wireless icon, then scroll to Wireless Setup Wizard by pressing the down arrow and then click OK.
- Check if the name of your network displays and then click OK. When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key, then scroll to Done and then press OK.
- To download and install the current version of your full feature software, choose your printer model.
- When the download is complete, click the file named xxxx.dmg in the browser downloads bar or in the downloads folder to launch the installer.
- Now, double click HP Inkjet SW and when prompted, close the installation software.
- In the HP Utility Setup window, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup and then click Done.
How to change ink in HP Envy 4502
- Power on the printer if it is not already on. Open the scanner lid and then open the cartridge access door.
- The carriage may move to the cartridge access area. Thus, wait, until it halts. To release the cartridge, lift the lid on the cartridge slot and then carefully push the lid back until it stops.
- Now, lift the lid, then carefully push the lid back and then pull up on the cartridge.
- Take out the new cartridge from its package and then pull the pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Carefully hold the cartridge at a slight upward angle with the cartridge contacts facing the rear of the printer, and then slide the cartridge into the empty slot.