123.hp.com/setup 4650 Wireless Printer Support
The 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup is an affordable all-in-one inkjet printer with workplace features such as an automatic document feeder, a duplexer and built-in faxing. The 2.2-inch monochrome control panel of this model is simple and easy to access. 123.hp.com/setup 4650 has a good print speed and delivers high-quality output. HP’s Instant Ink subscription plan helps you lower the 123 HP OJ4650 ink costs.
123 HP OJ4650 Printer Specifications
- 123 HP Officejet 4650 setup supports double-sided printing.
- 123 HP Officejet 4650 setup has an input tray capacity of 100 sheets.
- The monthly duty cycle of this model is up to 1,200 pages.
- 123 HP Officejet 4650 setup has an automatic document feeder with 35 pages.
- The print speed is 20ppm for monochrome and 16ppm for color.
- The media types supported are plain, photo and brochure paper.
- 123 HP Officejet 4650 setup supports both Windows and Mac OS.
- 123 HP Officejet 4650 setup conserve energy.
Setting up your 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup for First Time
After you receive your printer package, unbox it. Carefully unbox the 123 HP OJ4650 printer and start printing the document. Locate a suitable surface to set up your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer. Make sure the surface is flat and stable.
123.hp.com/setup 4650 – First Time Printer Setup
Simple steps to setup and install 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer setup
- First carefully Unbox your 123 HP OJ4650 printer
- Befor 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup, locate printer in flat surface
- Remove and discard packing material from printer
- Power on your printer, and setup language, location and date-time on printer control panel
- Load paper into 123 HP OJ4650 input tray
- Unlock cartridge access door to install cartridges, and insert cartridges into its slot
- Next to install the updated 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer driver
- Choose connectivity type and install the full feature printer driver software
- Select custom installation, select setting option in HP Solution Center
- Choose 123 HP OJ4650 printer toolbox in the Settings window
- Then, Align Print Cartridges in Toolbox screen and select Align
- Once the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Cartridge are aligned, an alignment page will be printed.
123 HP Setup 4650 Officejet Wireless Printer Setup
Simple steps to setup 123 HP Officejet 4650 wireless connection
- Step 1: Open web browser and goto 123.hp.com/setup 4650
- Step 2: Click download and save installation file for wireless network
- Step 3: Open file and install the driver software
- Step 4: Select network name, and choose printer on control panel and click continue
- Step 5: Connect USB cable from printer to computer, send wireless setting to printer
- Step 6: Click Continue and Save WiFi settings with HP Easy Start
- Step 7: After wireless connection successed, disconnect USB cable
- Step 8: Follow onscreen instruction to download and install printer software, on printer control panel select network setup option.
- Step 9: Choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and click Apply to Save changes.
- Step 10: Finish Wireless Network Connection
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Wi-Fi Direct
With Wi-Fi Direct you can establish a connection between your Wi-Fi capable devices to your printer without using a wireless router.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct from the printer’s control panel and turn on Wi-Fi on your mobile device. Make sure you have the Wi-Fi Direct password. Enter the password when prompted by your mobile device.
- The Wi-Fi Direct name and password will available in the information report. Open the photo you want to print. Check if your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer’s name is displayed in print plugin settings screen.
- In order to set up a Wi-Fi Direct connection on a Windows computer, click the Wireless icon. Choose your computers name from the list of available networks and click connect. Open the HP printer folder.
- Launch the Printer Software from the Start screen. Choose the option Utilities on the top of the Printer Software screen. Select Printer Setup & Software, and then choose Connect a new printer.
- Select the option Wireless, and then click Next. Follow the on-screen prompts and establish a Wi-Fi direct connection. Click Print and the photo will be printed.
How to Fax on your 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
- Connect one end of the phone cord to the Fax port on the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer and the other end to the telephone jack on the wall. If you would like to connect an answering machine or extension phone then disconnect the answering machine phone cord from the phone jack and then connect it to the phone port on the printer.
- Contact the phone company to determine which setup options are best as the printer might not be compatible with all digital service lines or providers. The fax time, date and header settings should be configured in order to use the fax feature.
- From the computer’s desktop, click Start, select All Programs, click HP, choose the folder for the 123 HP OJ4650 printer, click the icon with your printer’s name, and then open HP Printer Assistant. In the HP Printer Assistant window, select the Fax option, and then select Fax Setup Wizard.
- From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Setup button. Choose Fax Setup, and then select Basic 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup. Select Time/Date and then choose the 12-hour or 24-hour format, then modify the date format. Select Fax Header and use the keypad to enter the fax number, and then touch the OK button.
How to Configure and use 123 HP Officejet 4650 ePrint
- Look out for the HP ePrint logo on your printer’s control panel. If the option is not available, then navigate to 123.hp.com/setup 4650 and click Web Services.
- Make sure your 123 HP OJ4650 printer and mobile are connected to an active Internet connection. It is better if there are connected to the same network. Confirm if the wireless icon on your printer is turned on.
- If not turn on Web Services from your printer’s control panel or the Embedded Web Server. Periodic firmware updates are required to use HP ePrint so Web Services must be turned on.
- When it is prompted to Turn on Web services, click turn on and continue to the next step. If Web Services is already on, click Print Info to obtain an information sheet.
- Print the Important 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup Instructions page after turning on Web Services. The information page will contain information about the Web Services and the printer’s email address.
- If the page does not print, turn off Web Services and then try to turn it on again. Now try to print the page. Locate the printer’s email address on the page.
- Open the app that has the document or photo that you want to print and click the Share icon. Open the email app you want to print from, and then enter your printer’s email address.
- Enter a subject about the email to be sent in the email subject line and then click send. First, save the content of the webpage as a file and then email it as an attachment.
How to Print using 123 HP Officejet 4650 AirPrint Setup
- Make sure your Apple device and the printer are on the same local and active network. Check if iOS 4.2 or later version is running on your Apple device.
- HP printers released after 2010 support AirPrint, so confirm if your printer supports AirPrint. Continue to next step if No AirPrint message is displayed.
- Disconnect the USB cable and set up the HP wireless direct connection. Make sure both the Apple device and 123 HP OJ4650 printer are connected to a wireless network.
- Press the Wireless button on your printer’s control panel to connect to the Wireless network. If it is connected, the wireless light will be turned on.
- Turn on your Printer if it is in sleep mode and make sure it is in the ready state. Open the photo you want to Print and preview the same before printing.
- On the Printer Options menu, choose 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer and then select your printer’s name from the list. You can modify the other settings by tapping the Options menu.
- You can modify the size of the image, the color and contrast of the photo and can also select the number of copies you want to print.
- Once the modifications are done, click Print. If No AirPrint Printers Found error message is displayed, then retry the above steps.
- If the issue persists, then try to reset the printer to factory settings. Turn on your 123 HP OJ4650 printer and disconnect the power cable from it.
- Unplug the other end of the power cable from the wall outlet and then wait for few minutes. Reconnect the power cord and turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer. Now, try to reconnect and print.