Best Support for HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
- The HP Envy Photo 6255 printer has the capability to Print, Copy, and Scan a document or photo.
- Automatic duplex printing makes your print job easier and faster.
- The printer works with Windows and Mac operating system.
- The printer’s print speed for black is up to 13ppm and for color is up to 8ppm.
- The printer supports USB and Wireless network connection.
- Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, AirPrint, Wireless Direct printing and Mopria Print Service.
HP ENVY PHOTO 6255 PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- The printer’s input tray capacity is up to 125 sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets.
- Need not waste your time for trimming, instead, you can use the borderless printing feature.
- With the mobile printing feature, print your document or photo from any place, at any time.
- Connect the HP Envy 6255 printer and the computer via a USB cable or over a Wireless network connection.
- The printer’s dedicated photo tray gets automatically adjust based on the paper type and print settings.
HP Envy 6255 driver and software download procedures
Driver and software are important for the printer to print a document. Without installing the printer driver on the computer, you cannot start to print a document using the printer. Each operating system has a unique driver and software. Prior to downloading the driver, check the HP Envy Photo 6255 all in one printer and operating system compatibility.
- Make use of the tips that are listed below to download and install the driver on the system.
- You have two methods to install the driver on your computer. A. Using the installation CD B. From the Website
- When you buy a new printer, you will receive an installation CD along with the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- Take off the CD from the cover. Make sure that the CD is free from scratch and dust.
- Power on the computer where you need to install the HP Envy 6255 driver and software.
- Ensure that the computer has a disc drive. If yes, open the computer’s disc drive and then insert the CD into it. Run and execute the setup file.
- When it is instructed to save the file, save it in the desired location. Once the file gets saved, unzip it to start the installation.
- During the installation process, agree to the Terms and Conditions, click Continue and then choose the Next option.
- Make use of the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation process successfully.
- Once the installation is completed, you can use your printer to Print, Copy, or Scan.
- If you find any issue while printing or the installation is unsuccessful, move to the next method.
- Avail the updated HP Envy 6255 driver and software from our website.
- The main advantage of getting the software from our website is, we only provide the latest driver and software for the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- If you are a Windows user, you have to download the .exe file type.
- If you use a Mac operating system, you need to download the .dmg file type.
- Once completing the download process, you have to install it on the computer.
- If the downloaded setup file is corrupted, try to download the HP Envy 6255 driver again and make use of the same steps that are mentioned above to install it.
- During the installation process, you are prompted to choose the connection type.
- Choose either a USB or wireless connection to connect the HP Envy Photo 6255 all in one printer and computer.
- Make use of the instructions that are displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the printer prints a document with the expected quality, you can continue with the print job.
- If you find any difficulty while installing the software, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
- Our team helps you to install the printer driver via a remote access. Make your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer ready to print the desired document or photo.
Wi-Fi Setup For HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
Print your document or photo on the go with the help of wireless printing. All you need to do is, connect the printer and computer or mobile device to the same wireless network connection. Use the instructions that are displayed on the screen to connect the printer and computer wirelessly.
- Gather the required wireless network name (Service Set Identifier) and password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase) to connect the printer and computer wirelessly.
- Use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- Power on the wireless router, printer and the computer. To maintain the wireless signal strength, you are suggested to place all the network connected devices at a minimum distance.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cables from the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- From the printer’s control panel home screen, click on the Wireless icon.
- Choose the Setup icon and select Wireless Setup Wizard. From the list of available networks, choose the desired network name and then click Ok.
- If you couldn’t find the network name, click Enter New Network Name and then use the on-screen guides to index your network name.
- If urged, enter the WEP or WPA key and then select Done. You can view a summary screen.
- Click Ok to return to the home screen. It’s time to download and install the updated HP Envy 6255 driver and software.
- If you are a Windows user, download the .exe file type and for Mac device, you need to download the .dmg file type.
- Make use of the on-screen guides to install the software on your computer.
- Now your printer is ready to print a document or photo. Try to print a sample document using the HP Envy Photo 6255 all in one printer.
- If you find any issue regarding the wireless network connection or while printing the document, contact us at the toll-free number to resolve the printer issue.
HP Envy 6255 How to Fix Scanning Errors
If you find that the printer’s control panel displays a scan issue while scanning your document or photo, you have to fix and rectify the issue. Without resolving the issue, you cannot use the printer to scan your documents. Use the tips that are given below to rectify the scanning error. Prep your HP Envy Photo 6255 printer to print the document.
- Restarting the printer and computer might help you restore the lost scan connection.
- Check the network connection status. If you use a USB cable to connect the printer and computer, ensure that the cables are plugged properly into the device’s port.
- If you use a Wireless network connection, check whether that the HP Envy Photo 6255 all in one printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network connection.
- To maintain the wireless signal strength, you are suppose to place all the network connected devices at a minimum distance.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix and resolve the scanning issues easily.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your device. Open the tool, click Start, select your printer name and then click on the Next option.
- Choose the Fix Scanning option and then follow the on-screen guides to fix and rectify the scanning issue.
- In some cases, uninstalling the printer software and reinstalling the latest HP Envy 6255 driver and software for the printer might resolve the scan issue.
- Try to update the printer firmware regularly. Check the communication between the computer and the scanner.
- If the steps that are listed above doesn’t resolve the HP Envy Photo 6255 issue, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.