Quick 123.hp.com/setup 6970 Printer Install Support
123.hp.com/setup 6970 Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax your document easily with the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer. The mobile printing feature, helps you print the document from wherever you are. The 123 HP Ojpro 6970 printer is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy without compromising its performance.
123 HP Officejet Pro Setup 6970
- HP OJPro 6970 printer’s print speed for black is up to 30ppm and for color is up to 26ppm.
- The 123 hp setup 6970 printer’s paper handling capacity: 225-sheets input tray and the output tray capacity is up to 60-sheets.
- Mobile printing capability: AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service, and HP Smart app.
- The printer’s connectivity option: USB, Wired and Wireless network connection.
- With the 35-sheets Automatic Document Feeder, complete your Scan job quickly and easily.
- This 123.hp.com printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
Overview of 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer Setup Install
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 6970
- Downlod Driver Software for 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 Printer.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP OJPro 6970 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123.hp.com/setup 4520 Page to finish the 123 HP OJPro 6970 printer registration and activation.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Unboxing
Download and install the software on your Windows computer
- Make sure the HP Officejet pro 6970 printer is powered on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected with a computer or any other device.
- Go to our website and enter the HP Printer name 123 hp Setup Officejet 6970 and model in the product field.
- Go along with the prompts on the windows screen to get into the downloads page.
- Click Download under the 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 printer driver or software. Open the downloaded folder and then install it on your Windows computer.
123 HP Officejet pro 6970 Driver and Manual Download
Download and install the latest driver and software for the printer. For driver installation, you can follow the steps that are displayed on this website or else you can download the printer manual from this website by selecting the Manual Download option that you might find on this website 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
Download Printer software for HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 printers
Steps to download 123 HP Setup OJPro 6970 driver
- Step 1: Use the installation CD that came with your 123.hp.com/6970 printer to install the printer driver
- Step 2: Open the computer’s disc drive and place the CD into it
- Step 3: Run and execute the setup file based on the on-screen guides
- Step 4: Complete the software installation and try to print a sample document
- Step 5: If you find any issue, move to the next 123 HP Setup 6970 step
- Step 6: Download the full feature driver and software for the printer
- Step 7: You can avail the latest driver from our website 123.hp.com/setup 6970
- Step 8: Click Download button, and the software download is completed.
123 HP Officejet pro 6970 Manual Download
- Get a manual for the 123 HP 6970 Setup printer to easily setup and troubleshoot your printer on your own.
- Search for the Manual Download option from this 123.hp.com/setup 6970 website and click on it.
- Download and save the printer manual on your computer for further reference.
- The manual contains an information about the printer, setup and troubleshooting steps. The manual also provides the maintenance tips for the printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer wireless setup
123.hp.com/setup 6970 wireless connection steps
- Select wireless network, and connect your printer model
- Install wireless setup file for 123 HP Setup 6970 printer
- Make sure you have wireless network router 802.11 b/g/n that support your 123 HP Setup 6970
- Next, install the downloaded software driver to your computer
- Then, connect 123 Setup 6970 printer and computer at same router
- Be sure the connected devices are at same wireless network
- Connection successful, then start to print through wireless.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 WPS Setup
- Press the Wireless Button on control panel.
- Go to Settings and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- Enter your details, such as network username and password during the setup process.
- Insert your printer drivers CD-ROM, to install 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 setup wireless setup.
Ink Cartridge Replacement for 123.hp.com/setup 6970
An 123 HP Officejet Pro 6970 ink is an essential for the printer to print a document. As a user, all will expect the document with best quality. To maintain the quality of the document, it is advisable to estimate the ink level of the 123 HP 6970 Setup printer.
- During the estimation of the ink cartridge, if you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- Take off a new ink cartridge from its packing material. Remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Make sure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Position the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot. After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door.
- Now, try to print a document or photo using the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- If the 123 HP Setup 6970 printer prints a document with best quality, you’re done. You can continue with a print job.
- If not, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
123 HP Officejet pro 6970 How to Setup Fax
Prior to setting up the fax in 123.hp.com/setup 6970, ensure that the hardware has been set up properly. Initially, you need to find the type of telephone system you use, either a serial or parallel type. To link the printer to the phone jack, you can also use the phone cord and any adapters.
- In the parallel phone system find the phone connection type, and then configure the HP Officejet pro 6970 printer to send and receive faxes. To set the fax volume, select the Setup icon–>Fax Setup–>Basic Fax Setup option.
- Press the Fax Sound Volume button and then click on the Soft, Loud, or Off option.
- Setup the fax header: Select the Setup icon and then choose the Fax Setup option.
- Click on Basic Fax Setup–>Fax Header. Enter your company name and fax number and then choose Done.
- Run a fax test to verify that the fax is set up properly. Run the fax test by selecting the Fax icon on the 123 HP 6970 Setup printer’s control panel and then click on the Settings option.
- Select the Fax Tools option and then choose Run Fax Test.
- Wait until the HP Officejet pro 6970 printer prints the test report. After that, you have to review the report. If the message indicated that the printer passed the test, you can start to send and receive the fax.
123.hp.com/setup 6970 Troubleshooting
Easily solve all type of HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer issue by using the tips that are displayed on this 123 HP OJPro 6970 website. Follow the guides to make your printer ready to print the document or photo. You can also refer the printer manual to resolve the printer issue.
123 HP Officejet pro 6970 Printer Offline
While printing a document or photo, you might find the error message stating that the 123.hp.com/setup 6970 Printer is Offline on the printer’s control panel screen and the printer does not print the document. Follow the steps that are listed to overcome the printer offline issue.
- Restart the printer and computer and try to print a sample document. If you still find an issue, move to the next step.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to identify and resolve the connection issue.
- Check the connection status of the 123 HP Setup 6970 printer. Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to a network (Wired or Wireless).
- Periodically update the printer firmware. If you use a Wired network connection to connect the printer and computer, check whether that the cables are plugged properly.
- If you are a wireless network user, use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer software and reinstall the latest driver and software for the printer.
- For more information, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
123 HP Officejet pro 6970 Scanner Problems
While scanning a document or photo, you might find an issue with the 123 HP 6970 Setup printer. Make use of the procedures that are listed below to resolve the scanning issue.
- Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to a Wired or Wireless network connection.
- It is suggested to download and install the latest driver and software for the printer.
- If you find that the orange activity light is not blinking and the green link is not steady, you have to reboot the printer, router, and computer.
- In some of the cases, rebooting the computer and printer might restore the lost scan connection.
- In certain situations, uninstalling the 123 HP Setup 6970 printer software and reinstalling the updated driver and software might resolve the scan issue.
- If you still find an issue, ensure that the WIA is activated or not.
- The WIA supports the communication between the computer and scanner. Ensure that the WIA is enabled always while scanning.
- Disable the firewall software temporarily and try to scan a document.
- If you still find an issue, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number of 123.hp.com/6970.