HP Officejet Pro 6970
Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax your document easily with the HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer. The mobile printing feature, helps you print the document from wherever you are. The HP Officejet pro 6970 is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves the energy without compromising its performance.
Specifications and Features
- The printer’s print speed for black is up to 30ppm and for color is up to 26ppm.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer’s paper handling capacity: 225-sheets input tray and the output tray capacity is up to 60-sheets.
- Mobile printing capability: AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria Print Service, and HP Smart app.
- The printer’s connectivity option: USB, Wired and Wireless network connection.
- With the 35-sheets Automatic Document Feeder, complete your Scan job quickly and easily.
- This printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD
Download and install the latest driver and software for the printer. For driver installation, you can follow the steps that are displayed on this website or else you can download the printer manual from this website by selecting the Manual Download option that you might find on this website.
- Use the installation CD that came with your printer to install the printer driver.
- Open the computer’s disc drive and place the CD into it. Run and execute the setup file based on the on-screen guides.
- Complete the installation and try to print a sample document. If you find any issue, move to the next step.
- Download the full feature driver and software for the printer. You can avail the latest driver from our website.
- For more information, contact us at the toll-free number.
- Get a manual for the printer to easily setup and troubleshoot your printer on your own.
- Search for the Manual Download option from this website and click on it.
- Download and save the printer manual on your computer for further reference.
- The manual contains an information about the printer, setup and troubleshooting steps. The manual also provides the maintenance tips for the printer.
REPLACEMENT INK CARTRIDGES
An ink is an essential for the printer to print a document. As a user, all will expect the document with best quality. To maintain the quality of the document, it is advisable to estimate the ink level of the printer.
- During the estimation of the ink cartridge, if you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- Take off a new ink cartridge from its packing material. Remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Make sure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Position the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot. After inserting the cartridges, lock the cartridge access door.
- Now, try to print a document or photo using the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- If the printer prints a document with best quality, you’re done. You can continue with a print job.
- If not, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
HOW TO FAX SETUP
Prior to setting up the fax, ensure that the hardware has been set up properly. Initially, you need to find the type of telephone system you use, either a serial or parallel type. To link the printer to the phone jack, you can also use the phone cord and any adapters.
- In the parallel phone system find the phone connection type, and then configure the HP Officejet pro 6970 printer to send and receive faxes. To set the fax volume, select the Setup icon–>Fax Setup–>Basic Fax Setup option.
- Press the Fax Sound Volume button and then click on the Soft, Loud, or Off option.
- Setup the fax header: Select the Setup icon and then choose the Fax Setup option.
- Click on Basic Fax Setup–>Fax Header. Enter your company name and fax number and then choose Done.
- Run a fax test to verify that the fax is set up properly. Run the fax test by selecting the Fax icon on the printer’s control panel and then click on the Settings option.
- Select the Fax Tools option and then choose Run Fax Test.
- Wait until the printer prints the test report. After that, you have to review the report. If the message indicated that the printer passed the test, you can start to send and receive the fax.
Easily solve all type of HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer issue by using the tips that are displayed on this website. Follow the guides to make your printer ready to print the document or photo. You can also refer the printer manual to resolve the printer issue.
While printing a document or photo, you might find the error message stating that the Printer is Offline on the printer’s control panel screen and the printer does not print the document. Follow the steps that are listed to overcome the printer offline issue.
- Restart the printer and computer and try to print a sample document. If you still find an issue, move to the next step.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor software to identify and resolve the connection issue.
- Check the connection status of the printer. Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to a network (Wired or Wireless).
- Periodically update the printer firmware. If you use a Wired network connection to connect the printer and computer, check whether that the cables are plugged properly.
- If you are a wireless network user, use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- Uninstall the printer software and reinstall the latest driver and software for the printer.
- For more information, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
While scanning a document or photo, you might find an issue with the printer. Make use of the procedures that are listed below to resolve the scanning issue.
- Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to a Wired or Wireless network connection.
- It is suggested to download and install the latest driver and software for the printer.
- If you find that the orange activity light is not blinking and the green link is not steady, you have to reboot the printer, router, and computer.
- In some of the cases, rebooting the computer and printer might restore the lost scan connection.
- In certain situations, uninstalling the printer software and reinstalling the updated driver and software might resolve the scan issue.
- If you still find an issue, ensure that the WIA is activated or not.
- The WIA supports the communication between the computer and scanner. Ensure that the WIA is enabled always while scanning.
- Disable the firewall software temporarily and try to scan a document.
- If you still find an issue, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.