123.hp.com setup 7134 Printer
The HP Envy 7134 all-in-one photo printer produces authentic colors for the photos and the documents. You can easily setup, connect, and print right from your mobile device and it is enabled with dynamic security. This color photo printer perfectly suits for home use. It supports reliable wireless connectivity and lighting-fast set up with Bluetooth Smart and dual-band Wi-Fi. It is designed with separate photo paper tray. It supports automatic double-sided printing.
SPECIFICATIONS – 123 HP Envy 7134
- The HP Envy 7134 printer is capable of printing, scanning, and copying the documents.
- This printer supports the paper size of A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, and A6.
- It is capable of printing photos from the social media, the cloud, and your camera-roll gallery.
- You can easily scan from your smartphone and share to email or the cloud – from virtually anywhere.
- You can print documents with high quality. You can easily copy and scan with a color touchscreen.
- You can view, edit, and print photos quickly by simply inserting an SD card.
- You can print the documents in color or black and white with the same cost.
How to Print HP Envy Photo 7134 Printer
To print the documents from your Windows computer and to change any related print job settings, do as per the instructions that are described below in step by step procedure.
Step 1: For best results, open the print window to change print job settings. Before printing, edit the document. Adjust text font and size.
Step 2: In the document to be printed, you can choose layout options, and also you can change any other appearance settings as required.
Step 3: Now, in the app where you have created the document, click “File” or “menu” and then click “Print” to open general print settings.
Step 4:If you want to access more layout, quality, and advanced print settings, you have to click “Printer Properties”, “Properties”, or “Preferences”.
Step 5:Now, the “Document Properties” or “Printing Preferences” window gets open. Change the layout and paper settings that are required for your print job.
Step 6:To get vertical prints, you should select the “Portrait” option and to get the horizontal prints, you should select the “Landscape” option.
Step 7: If your printer has more than one tray, then you have to select the tray in which you have loaded the paper.
Step 8:Also, select the paper type and the paper size. Then you have to select the quality and the color settings for the document.
Step 9: After making all the changes to the document, you have to select the “Ok” option to confirm the changes that you have made.
Step 10:Then, you have to click the “Print” option to print the document. Now, the document gets printed as you have set the print job.
HP Envy 7134 Wireless printer setup
To setup the HP Envy 7134 printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, you have to connect the printer to the network, and then install the print driver and software. Follow the instructions as given below to setup the printer on wireless for Windows and Mac.
Step 1: First, you have to gather the information related to the network name (SSID) and network password (WEP key or WPA security passphrase).
Step 2: Then, check if the computer is connected to your wireless network and make sure the router and computer are turned on.
Step 3:Turn on the printer and then check if the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
Step 4:During the setup procedure, you should place the printer little close to the computer and within range of the router.
Step 5: If there are any USB or the Ethernet cables connected to the printer, then disconnect the USB or Ethernet cables from your printer.
Step 6:You can use the “Wireless Setup Wizard” to connect the printer to your network. Swipe down to open the Dashboard on the printer control panel.
Step 7: Now, select the “Wireless” icon. Then select the “Setup” icon and select the “Network Setup” option. Then select “Wireless Settings”.
Step 8:Then select “Wireless Setup Wizard” and select the name of your network in the list of available networks. Then click “Ok”.
Step 9:If the network name is not there, then select “Enter New Network Name” and follow the on-screen instructions to enter your network name.
Step 10: Enter network password if prompted and click “Done”. Click “Ok”. Then download and install the software to complete the wireless setup.
Step 1: Gather the network name and the network password details and then check if the computer is connected to your wireless network.
Step 2:Turn on the computer, printer and the router and then check if the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
Step 3: Place the printer little close to the computer and within range of the router and check if any USB or Ethernet cables are connected.
Step 4: If connected, then remove the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. With the “Wireless Setup Wizard”, connect the printer to your network.
Step 5: Now, swipe down to open the Dashboard on the printer control panel and then click “Wireless” and click the “Setup” icon.
Step 6: Now, select the “Network Setup” option and select the “Wireless Settings” option, and then select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
Step 7: Now, from the list of available networks, you should select the name of your network and then click the “Ok” option.
Step 8: If your network name is not displayed in the list, then select “Enter New Network Name” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 9: After entering your network name, type the network password if prompted and then select “Done” and a summary screen displays.
Step 10: Now, select the “Ok” option to return to the home screen and then download and install the printer driver.
Replacing Ink Cartridges – HP Envy 7134 Printer
Check the ink levels for your printer and then replace the ink cartridges if they are low or empty with the genuine ink cartridges by following the instructions given below.
- You have to turn on the printer and load plain white paper in the input tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Then, wait until the carriage remains silent and idle.
- Lightly press down on the ink cartridge to release it. Then pull the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Slowly remove the new ink cartridge from its package and gently rock it back and forth.
- Do not touch any other color plastic rather than black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge. Then hold the ink cartridge on both sides.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot correctly and then gently push it forward.
- After the ink cartridge snaps into its place, close the ink cartridge access door.
- You can repeat the same above process to replace the other ink cartridges if required.
- After closing the ink cartridge access door, the printer starts an initialization process.
- To avail more information, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.