123.hp.com setup 7830 SPECIFICATION
The HP Envy 7830 printer is a multifunctional printer that is capable of printing, scanning, copying and faxing the documents. It prints the photos and the documents with authentic colors. This printer is enabled with dynamic security and perfectly suits for home. It is capable of producing images with a stunning look, accurate colors and life. It prints at greater speed and is capable of printing up to 1,000 pages monthly.
HP Envy 7830 Printer Features
- It is designed with separate paper trays that can automatically match the print settings to the paper type.
- You can view, edit, and print images or photos quickly by inserting or attaching an SD card or USB drive.
- You can print documents and the photos directly from your smartphone or tablet. You can print the photos from your social media.
- You can easily scan and share email or cloud on your SmartPhone from anywhere. It supports 35 pages of automatic document feeder.
- Either you print the documents or the photos, in black and white or the color the cost are same.
123.HP.Com Setup 7830 Printer Functions
The HP Envy 7830 multifunction printer is capable of printing photos that shine with powerful all-in-one capabilities. It prints stunning photos with accurate colors. You can easily scan from your SmartPhone. You can also scan the documents and share to email or the cloud. This printer is also capable of copying and faxing the documents.
How to Print
- Open the print window to alter any print job settings. Before printing, edit the document to adjust text font and size.
- Now, open the document in the app you created it and click “File” or the menu icon. Then click “Print”.
- Then, click “Printer Properties”, “Properties”, or the “Preferences” option to access more advanced print settings, quality, and layout.
- The “Document Properties” or “Printing Preferences” window opens and you can change the layout and paper settings for your print job.
- You can also change the quality and color settings. Then, select “OK”, and select “Print” and the document gets print.
How to Scan
- First you have to take the document or the photo and place it on the scanner glass of your printer.
- Based on your printer type, you must place the document in the document feeder slot or in the automatic document feeder.
- Now, search Windows for ‘HP’ and then select the name of your printer in the results page that gets open.
- The HP Printer Assistant gets open, and then you have to click “Scan a Document or Photo” to open “HP Scan”.
- If required, then change the available settings in the right pane and then click “Scan”. The document or photo gets scan.
How to Copy
- Depending on your printer type, place the document or photo on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- To prevent damage to the printer and the photos, don’t load photos in ADF. Select “Copy” on the printer control panel.
- Then select any available basic settings, and then select the “Settings” icon or the “gear” icon to change advanced copy settings.
- After changing all the required settings, click “Start” based on the printer. If not, click “Back” and return to the main screen.
- Now, you have to select “Start Black”, “Start Color”, or the “OK” option to start the copy job.
How to Fax
- Lift the scanner lid and place the original document with print side down, on the right-front corner of the glass.
- Align the document to the engraved guides near the edge of the glass and then close the scanner lid.
- Now, swipe left on the control panel screen and select the “Fax” option, and then select the “Send Now” option.
- You have to type the fax number in the Enter fax number: field or use a saved number from the Phone Book.
- Now, select “black” or the “color” option and immediately your fax is sent if the receiving fax service is available.
How to Install Ink Cartridges
Always use the genuine ink cartridges to get best print results and to overcome the printing issues. Follow the step by step procedure given below accordingly to install the ink cartridges.
- Step 1: First open the ink cartridge access door and then wait until the carriage is idle and silent.
- Step 2: Now, remove the new ink cartridge from its package and rock it back and forth.
- Step 3: Don’t touch any other color plastic on the ink cartridge except the black color plastic.
- Step 4: Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and do not touch the copper-colored contacts.
- Step 5: Also do not touch the ink nozzles and do not replace the protective tape on the contacts.
- Step 6: As doing all these may result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Step 7: Now, insert the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot.
- Step 8: Then gently push the ink cartridge forward until it snaps into its place perfectly.
- Step 9: Install the black ink cartridge on the right and the color ink cartridge on the left.
- Step 10: Repeat the same process to install the other ink cartridge and then close the ink cartridge access door.
Paper Jams and Paper-Feed Issues – 123 HP Envy 7830 Printer
When you try to print, the printer stops feeding pages and displays “Paper Jam” error message on the printer control panel. To resolve the issue follow the troubleshooting steps that are given below.
- Paper jams can occur in multiple areas of the printer and so try to clear the jammed paper from the printer.
- After clearing the jammed paper, if the error is still displayed, then make sure the carriage can move freely.
- If there is any dust, paper fiber, and other debris on the paper feed rollers, may also result in this error.
- Clean the paper feed rollers inside the printer, and then try to print again and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the error message is still displayed on the screen then try to reset the printer which may clear the issue.
- To reset the printer, first turn on the printer and then unplug the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and then you have to wait at least 60 seconds.
- Now, plug the power cord back to the printer and the wall outlet and the printer will turn on automatically.
- Wait until the printer finishes the warm-up period and remains silent and idle before you continue to next step.
- Now, try to print and check if the error message is cleared. If not, then try to service the printer.