123.HP.COM ENVY4501 PRINTER SPECIFICATION
- Connect your Printer using a USB cable or over a wireless or Wireless-direct network.
- This Envy printer lets you print from your smartphone or tablet using mobile printing features such as HP ePrint and Air Print.
- It is compatible with Windows and OS X systems.
- Conserve paper with two-sided printing.
- Compatible with both Black & White and Color Print.
- The printer uses Drop-on-demand Thermal Inkjet Technology and HP, PCL 3 GUI as the print languages.
- Copy speed varies according to the complexity of the document.
- The 123.hp.com envy4501 printer is ENERGY STAR rated and the output power radiated by the printer is far below the FCC radio frequency exposure limits.
- Moreover, the printer is environment-friendly as there is no appreciable generation of ozone gas and it is also suited for the use of recycled paper.
- The maximum power consumption is about 85 watts.
List of printing issues
- Mopria print service plugin.
- Print job stuck in print queue windows & mac.
- Turning on web services.
- Paper mismatch error windows & mac.
- Black ink not printing.
- Print quality issues.
- Cartridge missing or incompatible ink cartridges error displays.
- Carriage jam error.
- Paper jam error.
- Fixing copy quality issues.
Troubleshooting – Print quality issues
- Sometimes the quality of a printed document or photo may not be as expected. Follow the steps below to resolve the print quality issue.
- If you observe that the black ink is missing or faded on your printouts, print only with the tri-color cartridge. While doing it, remove the black ink cartridge.
- If the printer does not operate correctly in single-cartridge mode or you are not satisfied with the print quality, use genuine HP ink cartridges.
- The print quality issues can be overcome only when the printer is inactive. Do not try any print job for about 30 minutes and then attempt printing.
- Make sure that the paper is appropriate for the print job. If it is not, reload the printer with clean, wrinkle-free paper in the printer.
- Ensure that you check the print settings in your 123.hp.com envy4501 printer to resolve the issue.
- Go to Ink Levels on the printer’s control panel to check the estimated ink levels on your printer.
- Replace any low or empty ink cartridge and then follow the instructions on the control panel to start the cartridge alignment.
- Now, print a Print Quality Diagnostic report and then examine it for defects.
- Run an automatic tool to clean the ink cartridges and for best print quality, align the ink cartridges.
- Manually clean the area around the ink nozzles and if the issue persists, replace the ink cartridge. If the issue still persists, service the printer.