- Print, Scan, Copy.
- Wireless and HP ePrint compatibility.
- LCD Preview screen.
Paper Mismatch Error- Troubleshoot
You might receive any one of the below-stated error messages on the printer’s control panel while printing envelopes or different paper sizes.
- Paper Mismatch.
- Paper Size Mismatch.
Step1: Modify the paper settings
The paper size should be appropriate before you proceed to print. Choose the File, click Print from the program which you desire.
- Make sure that your printer is displayed in the Name or Printer’s drop- down list, and then proceed with Properties, Print Properties or Preferences.
- Select Paper or Quality or Advanced (optional) and then choose the Paper Size.
- Choose the respective Paper size and click OK once it is done.
- If you can’t find the appropriate size, choose the size from the list closest to the paper placed in the tray.
- Click OK and try to print. If the same issue is encountered, follow the rest of the steps in this manual.
Step2: Inspect the paper source settings
The paper which is fed into the paper tray should be withdrawn and replaced.
Inspect the paper source settings.
- All the papers present inside the input tray should be withdrawn.
- Substitute all the papers, change the paper width guides in order to place them smoothly against the edge of the paper stack.
- Go to the document which you plan to print, open File and proceed with the Print option.
- You will be instructed to choose the Paper or Quality option, and then select Paper Source to choose the correct tray.
- Tap on the Ok option, and then make an attempt to print the sample document.
Step3: Reconfigure the printer settings
Go through the instructions and learn how to reconfigure the printer settings.
- The Printer should be kept on.
- Pause until your printer is inactive and mute before you start. When the printer is turned on, the power cord should be detached from the printer.
- The power cord should now be removed from the wall outlet and should be paused for 60 seconds.
- The power cord should be re- attached into the wall outlet.
- The power cord should be linked to the printer.
- Power up your 123 HP Setup Envy 5661 printer, if it is not self-booted.
- Pause until the warm up period terminates and printer is hushed before you continue.