123.HP.COM ENVY7643 PRINTER SPECIFICATION
- The 123 HP Envy 7643 printer is suitable for both home and home office printer.
- Prints excellent photo and document with the added convenience of Scan and Copy.
- The 123.hp.com envy7643 printer supports wireless network that makes printing easy from a compatible mobile device, tablet or computer.
- You can send your scanned photos and documents directly to your mobile device with the HP Printer Control app.
- The HP Envy 7643 printer also supports a Wired network connection.
- Save your time and paper with automatic duplex printing and copying.
- Need not waste your time to trim your photographs. The printer supports borderless printing with a color resolution up to 4800*1200 dpi.
- The printer print speed is up to 8 ppm for black and of color is up to 5.2 ppm.
- The HP Envy 4504 printer uses Contact Image Sensor technology to scan your documents.
- The printer copy speed for black is up to 6 cpm and of color is up to 4 cpm.
- Mobile printing makes you print your documents from wherever you are.
- Avail good quality text and graphics. The printer conserves energy with the Energy Star certified feature.
- The 123.hp.com envy4504 printer supports both Android and Mac operating system to print from mobile.
HP Envy 7643 Ink Cartridge Replacement
You cannot use your printer to print your documents without the ink cartridge. Estimate the ink level of your printer regularly. If you find that your printer’s ink cartridge is faulty or empty, you need to replace it with a new cartridge. Make use of the steps which are given below to replace your ink cartridge properly.
HP Envy 7643 printer – Cannot scan a document
If you detect a scan issue, when you are trying to scan your document or photo, you need to rectify it. Use the guides which are given below to make your 123.hp.com envy7643 printer ready to scan the desired document.
- Step 1: Tap the power button to switch on your printer. Un-link the power cord from the posterior side of the printer.
- Step 2: Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet. Halt for at least 15 seconds and then link the power cord bacli into the wall outlet.
- Step 3: Re-link the power cord to the rear of the printer. In case the printer does not switch on by itself, tap thli power button to power it on.
- Step 4: Try to scan your document. If you still find an issue, move to the next step.
- Step 5: Verify the network connection of your 123 hp envy 7643 printer. If you use a Wired network connection, ensure that the cables arli plugged properly into the printer and computer.
- Step 6: If you are wireless network user, use the network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- Step 7: Place the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Step 8: Try to scan your document. In case the problem still persists, continue to the next step.
- Step 9: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix and resolve your scanning issue easily.
- Step 10: For more information, consult our technical support team on the toll-free number.
How to fix not printing issue
When you try to print your document but the printer doesn’t print, you need to resolve the issue. Use the guides which are given below to rectify the printing problem.
- Ensure that you connect the printer and computer to a Wired or Wireless network connection.
- For Wired: Plug the cables properly into the printer’s port and computer.
- For wireless: Obtain the wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- During the setup process, place the printer and computer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Use the compatible paper type and size for the printer to print your documents.
- Use a genuine ink cartridge for printing your documents and photos.
- Make sure that you place your printer on a flat surface to avoid the paper jam issue.
- Verify your printer’s print setting if required change the settings, prior to printing.
- Check your ink cartridge level of your 123.hp.com envy7643 printer, if it is empty replace it with a new cartridge.
- Attempt to print a sample document using your printer to check its performance.
- For more information, consult our technical experts on the toll-free number.