Common HP Officejet Pro 4625 Printing Issues
- It is suggested to place the printer on a flat surface. When you place it on an uneven surface, it can cause issues at the time of printing.
- When you purchase ink cartridges, it is necessary to check whether they are compatible and authentic. The incompatibility can cause ink cartridge issues.
- When you place papers into the input tray, make sure that you do not place them exceeding the mark on the input tray.
- While placing the papers, align them. In case you do not align the papers, it may get jammed in the interior of the input tray.
- In certain cases, a paper jam occurs when the paper is not compatible with the printer. Refer the supported media type on the user manual.
- When the driver is outdated, connection issue occurs. To avoid them, it is necessary to update them when the update notification appears in the system screen.
- When a wireless connection is not stable, place the printer and system close to a wireless router to attain maximum signal strength.
- Ensure that the system and printer are connected to the same network and not connected to a guest network. The guest network contains certain restrictions for the connection process.
Print Quality Issues in 123.hp.com/oj4625 Setup Printer
- It is always a better option to use genuine HP cartridges to maintain the quality of a printed document or photo.
- Note that your HP Setup Officejet 4625 printer has an automatic servicing routine that resolves many print quality issues.
- Make sure that you wait for it to complete and then proceed to the next step.
- Check if the paper you are using meets the specifications provided. Ensure that you do not use any curled or wrinkled paper.
- It is advisable to store paper in its original packaging inside a releasable plastic bag. To check if the problem is related to the paper, use a different paper.
- On your Windows or Mac PC, check the print settings. Prior to replacing any low or empty cartridges, check the estimated ink levels.
- Load A4 size paper in the tray to print and evaluate a Print Quality Diagnostic Report.
- Check if the color bars in the report are complete, unstreaked and uniform across the width of the page.
- Ensure that the cartridges are properly seated. It is advisable to use an automated tool to clean the printhead.
- If the above solutions do not resolve the issue, replace the ink cartridge. If the issue is still unresolved, service the HP Setup Officejet 4625 printer.
Clean the HP Officejet 4625 Printer Printhead
- The foremost step is to check if the ink cartridges are compatible with your 123.hp.com/oj4625 setup printer to avoid an error message.
- It is advisable to try resetting the printer. Make sure that you wait until the warm-up period completes.
- Now, take out the ink cartridges and check for an error message to diagnose the printer issue.
- Ensure that you press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge to release it and then remove it.
- If an orange tab is attached to any ink cartridge, make sure that you remove it. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Carefully place the ink cartridges on a clean piece of paper upside-down with the ink opening pointing up.
- Clean the ink cartridge vents and contacts with a lint-free cloth and then reinstall the ink cartridges one at a time.
- It is advisable to use a pin to clean the vents if any of the ink cartridges have clogged vents.
- Make sure that you repeat the preceding steps to clean each ink cartridge contacts. Reinsert each of the cartridges into their slot.
- It is advisable to Download the firmware update as an error may occur if the firmware is outdated. If the issues are unresolved, service the 123.hp.com/oj4625 setup printer.