123.HP.COM OJP5749 PRINTER SETUP
HP ENVY 5544 - FEATURES
- The HP Officejet Pro 6800 is a multi-functional printer that has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax.
- Effortlessly create lab-quality photos and laser-quality text on the go right from your smartphones and tablets.
- With the 35 sheets automatic document feeder, you can easily Copy, Scan, and Fax your document.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6800 printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating system.
- Easily print your documents from Smartphone, tablets, notebook, and PC with a Wired and Wireless network connection.
- With the Automatic two-sided printing, you can print your document on both sides of the page.
- Need not waste your time to trim your photographs, instead, you can use the borderless printing feature.
- The input tray can handle up to 225 sheets and the output tray can handle up to 60 sheets.
- An Android user can print their documents from anywhere using the HP ePrint app, whereas an iOS user can use the AirPrint app to print on the go.
- The HP Officejet Pro 5749 is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves energy without compromising its performance.
- Get a high quality color prints with the HP Officejet Pro 5749 printer.
Common Printing Issues
- If you find any issue with the printer, first try to restart the printer and computer and check whether that the issue is resolved or not.
- If the issue still persists, ensure that you have installed the full feature driver and software for the printer.
- It is suggested to periodically update the printer firmware and driver.
- Do not overfill the input tray of your printer. Paper overfilling may lead to paper jam issue.
- Use papers that are compatible with the printer. Before loading the papers inside the tray, ensure that the papers are aligned well.
- Place the printer on a flat surface to avoid paper jam issue. Use an authenticated ink cartridge to print your documents.
- During the ink cartridge estimation, if you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- Before inserting the cartridges into the slot, ensure that the cartridges are clean. If not clean it. The cartridges that are not clean will not be detected by the printer while printing.
- Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- For more information, call us at the toll-free number. Our tech team will provide you an instant solution for your query.
- Tap the power button to power on the HP Officejet Pro 5749 printer.
- Unlock the cartridge access door. Take off all the cartridges from the slot.
- It is advisable not to leave the cartridges outside of the printer for more than 30 minutes. This might cause damage to both printer and the cartridges.
- Raise the latch handle on the print carriage. Lift up and remove the printhead.
- You need to clean the three areas of the printhead: electrical contacts, plastic ramps on both sides of the ink nozzles and the edge between the nozzles.
- Use a wet lint-free cloth to wipe any ink or debris that is accumulated on the printhead.
- After cleaning the printhead, install it carefully. Lock the cartridge access door.
- Reboot the printer and try to print a sample document using the printer to check the printer’s performance.
- For any queries, call us at the toll-free number. Our technical experts offer you an instant solution to rectify the printer issue.