HP OFFICEJET 6103 SPECIFICATION
- HP Officejet 7110 printer produces professional-quality materials and it will widen your printing possibilities. It is economically affordable and a perfect design for an office setting. It can be used in an office setting, to do drafting design with occasional renderings.
- It has a control panel with five buttons and helps you print borderless Arch B prints from Autodesk and PDF software. The print speed is up to 15 ppm for black and up to 8 ppm for color prints. The monthly duty cycle is up to 12,000 pages, but the recommended monthly page volume is 200 to 800 pages.
- This model uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has a processor speed of 500 MHz. The resolution of prints is up to 600 x 1200 dpi (black) and up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (color). The connectivity options supported by this model are USB, Ethernet and Wireless.
- You can print from smartphones and Apple devices using the HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint features. The input tray capacity is 250 sheets and the output tray capacity is 75 sheets. The Media types supported by this printer are paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo, envelopes and cards (index). It can help you save energy as it is Energy Star certified printer. This is a perfect model for home office and business use.
How to Install HP Officejet 6103 printer
- The first step after receiving the printer is to unbox it. Unwrap the packaging material from the printer and its accessories. Make sure there is no paper debris or packing material inside the printer. Connect one end of the power cord to the wall outlet and the other end to the rear of the printer.
- Power up your printer by pressing the power button and wait for it to calibrate. Navigate through the printer options to configure the location, language and default settings. Open the cartridge access door and install the cartridges in their respective slots. Make sure the pull tape is removed from the cartridge before it is installed.
- Make sure the tri-color cartridge is installed in the left slot and the black cartridge is installed in the right slot. Do not connect the USB until the driver software is installed. Now, turn on your computer and insert the setup CD that came along with your printer. If the CD does not automatically open, then go to My Computer.,
- Double-click on the CD drive and then run the Setup file. Follow the installation wizard and complete the driver setup. If you do not have the installation CD, then download the driver software for your printer from our website. Once the driver file is downloaded, run the file to install the driver software.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a wireless network or USB cable. On your computer, search and open Printers and Fax or Printers. In the Printers window, select the icon “Add a printer” and add your printer to the list. Load enough blank paper into the paper tray. Do not overfill the input tray as it might lead to a paper jam.
- Open HP Solution Center and click Settings. Choose Print Settings in the Settings window and then click Printer Toolbox. Click Align the Print Cartridges in the Printer Toolbox window and complete the alignment procedure. As a result, the printer will be calibrated, the cartridges will be aligned and the printer will print an alignment page.