Ink system failure
- When you face an Ink System failure issue in your printer, the first step is to examine whether the ink cartridge is faulty.
- In case they are, it is necessary to replace with a new cartridge. In certain cases, if the cartridge is not compatible, you need to insert the compatible one.
- Uninstall the faulty cartridge from the printer. Check out whether the issue with it. If so, replace with a new one.
- Wipe the cartridge contacts using a clean and lint-free cloth. After cleaning, try to insert the cartridge back to its slot.
- Now, try to print a test page. Examine whether the cartridges are inserted properly. In case the issue persists, repeat the same steps again. Then, reboot the printer.
- Even after performing all the above steps the issue persists, then the issue may be with the printhead.
- Resetting the Officejet 6602 printer may help you to solve the printhead issue. With the printer powered up, unplug the power cable to the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Wait for a while and then connect the power cable back to the hindside of the printer and to the electrical socket.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Now, try to print a test page. In case the issue persists, call our toll-free number to solve it.
Common HP Officejet Pro 6602 Printing Issues
- It is suggested to place the printer on a flat surface. When you place it on an uneven surface, it can cause issues at the time of printing.
- When you purchase ink cartridges, it is necessary to check whether they are compatible and authentic. The incompatibility can cause ink cartridge issues.
- When you place papers into the input tray, make sure that you do not place them exceeding the mark on the input tray.
- While placing the papers, align them. In case you do not align the papers, it may get jammed in the interior of the input tray.
- In certain cases, a paper jam occurs when the paper is not compatible with the printer. Refer the supported media type on the user manual.
- When the driver is outdated, connection issue occurs. To avoid them, it is necessary to update them when the update notification appears in the system screen.
- When a wireless connection is not stable, place the printer and system close to a wireless router to attain maximum signal strength.
- Ensure that the system and printer are connected to the same network and not connected to a guest network. The guest network contains certain restrictions for the connection process.