HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting Tips
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer issues
- Fixing poor print quality
- Printer does not maintain wireless connection
- Extra blank page prints
- Paper Mismatch Error
- Print job stuck in print queue
- Color or Black ink is not printing
Top Queries of HP OJPro 8620 Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Troubleshooting
- HP 8620 Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8620
- HP 8620 is Offline Troubleshoot
- HP Officejet Inkjet Pro 8620 Printer Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting for HP Officejet Pro 8620
Paper Mismatch Error for Windows and Mac
While printing envelopes or different paper sizes, one of the following error messages displays on the Printer’s control panel or the system: and those are comes under HP 8620 troubleshooting issues.
- Paper Mismatch
- Paper Size Mismatch
The above Troubleshooting HP Officejet Pro 8620 error message displays to ensure that the ink is not wasted when paper settings in the printer driver do not correspond to the paper loaded in the printer.
Step 1 : Adjust the paper size setting
Verify the paper size to ensure that it corresponds to the paper you want to print.
- Select File, and then choose Print from the program you want to print.
- Confirm that your 123.HP.Com Ojpro8620 printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then choose Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Choose the Paper or Quality
- Select Advanced, if required, and then choose Paper Size.
- Pick the paper size that corresponds to the size and type of paper placed in the printer tray, and then select Ok. In case there are no corresponding paper sizes, pick the size from the list which is closest to the size of the paper placed in the tray.
- Select Ok, and then attempt to print.
In case the issue still exists, follow the next HP Officejet Pro 8620 troubleshooting step.
Step 2 : Scrutinize the paper source setting
Detach and replace the paper in the input tray, and then verify the paper source setting.
- Take away all the paper from all the printer input trays.
- Replace all the paper, and then modify the paper width guides so they smoothly place against the edge of the paper stack.
- Open the document that you want a print from, go to File, and then click Print.
- Ensure that the printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list, and then select Propertiesà Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Paper or Quality option, and then choose Paper Source to pick the correct tray.
- Select Ok, and then attempt to print the sample document.
Step 3 : HP 8620 Troubleshooting Tips for Printer Reset
- Switch on your printer.
- Wait until the printer is inactive and noiseless before you start.
- With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Detach the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Attach the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Switch on your printer, in case it does not automatically switch on.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and the 123.HP.Com Ojpro8620 printer are indolent and hushed prior you start.
To acquire more information, consult our technical support team on our toll-free number.